RWAC's PFS log

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Great post! Have you seen an improvement with facial bloating from Ella as well?

Birthday post:

4. EllaOne (5mg ED for 5 days)

Ella was the thing that I think got me out of PFS state (high anxiety + stress). I had a lot of energy while on it. Although I do think it increases estrogen while taking it. I remember being emotional while on it and one week after. Like listening to a shitty pop song on the radio and getting teary eyed.

I got the flu at day 5 of Ella and it lasted for 9 days. After that I gradually got better. I was not immediately better after taking Ella. But I felt something change from that moment.

I will let you know when I am at that point.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I am 100% recovered I would say. If something changes I will let you guys know.

You can add me to the list of recoveries. Thank you to all of you. If you need support or have questions PM me. I come here on the forums once a week so if I do not reply fast that is why.

I am rooting for you guys. I was in a bad spot OK. But I recovered. Others have recovered too. So it is not "forever PFS". Focus on recovery and keep going. Try to not overthink too much. I just tried a bunch of stuff. Looking back it was a crazy approach but for me it worked.

Good luck guys.

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

You can add me to the list of recoveries. Thank you to all of you. If you need support or have questions PM me. I come here on the forums once a week so if I do not reply fast that is why.

I am rooting for you guys. I was in a bad spot OK. But I recovered. Others have recovered too. So it is not "forever PFS". Focus on recovery and keep going. Try to not overthink too much. I just tried a bunch of stuff. Looking back it was a crazy approach but for me it worked.

Good luck guys.

Congrats.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Reading this an hour ago motivated me to go jump in some ice cold ocean water with my dog.

Congrats man and thanks for being an inspiration to a ton of people here!

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA

Good luck guys.
Congrats man! Enjoy the other side. I hope you look back fondly on this character building experience lol

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
NL

Good luck guys.
Very good to hear! Did you do something based on the ARL test? (And did you post it here?)

jacknap

Oct 4, 2017

Good luck guys.
how long on the proper program did it take for u to recover?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
Congrats again, man @RebelWithACause ! That's a damn speedy recovery. Good for you bro.
Experimenting is the way out.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
how long on the proper program did it take for u to recover?
My approach was a shotgun approach. I tried something else every week. If something did not change me for the positive I throw it out. Ella made the biggest impact.

But I also think the betaine HCl + vitamin B helped for some reason. Try it out.

Working out and cold showers helped to strengthen the mind and keep going. That was also important.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
For those who are interested.

Some things I have noticed different from PFS to recovered:

- Sense of smell is back. I smell women again. Some women have no smell. Other women have a very distinct and sexy smell. Probably ovulating. I used to love this and I never noticed it was gone until I got out of PFS.

- Creatine works again. Makes me shed like crazy again though. But the mood boost and energy boost is there. In PFS state it made me anxious and feel like shit. Plus my hair never shed from it in PFS state.

- Psoriasis is gone.

- People treat me better. Want to socialize with me.

- Aggression and having fun in the gym is back. Good mood.

- Taking a shit is easy. Instead of feeling constipated all the time.

- I handle carbs more easy. I can eat a shit ton of carbs and not get tired. In PFS, especially beginning I could not eat carbs without feeling angry and tired after eating them.

- I sweat more, higher body temperature. Even sitting still I am sweating.

- Wider vision. I see things in the corner of my eye easier.

- My surrounding is less excitatory. It does not influence me as much. I can ignore things easier.

- No more negative thoughts 24/7.

I think DHT and the other 5AR hormones make you more caveman. You lose that with Propecia. You lose the inner caveman. You become more like a woman. Literally. Even how I think is different. It is subtle. But noticeable. On Propecia and also PFS state I was bitchy and had obsessive anger and jealousy. Same as a woman. Now I do not care about those things.

----------------

I think everybody can heal. But you have to force yourself to keep going. Sometimes you feel depressed that is OK. Go to bed and get up the next day. Take a cold shower. Sometimes you need a slap in the face. A cold shower is a good way to do it.

If something does not work. Drop it and try something else. I think that is why I recovered so quick. I have no patience. This can fuck you up too of course. But I learned to trust my body and instinct. I started praying everyday at the end of the Ella cycle. "Dear God, give me the power to heal my body".
I am not religious. But since I started doing that I felt more powerful. I do not know why. I don't like to talk woo woo. But I think it is important to put this out there. I got this idea from Aztec. He said he prayed. I just started doing it. I still do it now. I pray "Dear God, give me the power to become the strongest version of myself". I think there is something out there guys. I really do. Maybe it is inside of us. Or there is a creator. Who knows.

If something did not work within 7 days I drop it and try something else. I stopped reading the forums for a while and just try things.

I think gbolduev wrote somewhere that if something cures you from PFS it is going to be a fast transition. That is what happened to me. Over a period of 3-4 weeks I have recovered. I noticed change in first week after being sick but it took a while to be completely normal.

Now it is hard to say what exactly made me recover. I can just tell subjectively where I felt most change mentally. Read the whole thread if you want to read the timeline. What I tried.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
"- People treat me better. Want to socialize with me"- Thats a very interesting observation. When i had short recoveries, I noticed that too.