RWAC's PFS log

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
A lot of PFS guys report getting sick right before HPTA fires back up in a big way. Sounds like a good sign to me!

TubZy

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm on day 4 of having the flu. The real deal. I have not been this sick in years haha. I will start logging again when I am better.
You induced acidosis (a good thing)

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Went to work today for first time. Still feel tired from the flu. Low energy.

Since quitting Ella I am not holding water in my face anymore. That is good. Also less anxiety and irritation. Libido is not great.

I have some joint pain and dry skin. I look old to be honest. Not a great look haha.

I am waiting on results of my hair test and the LDN.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Look old..You mean after Ella?
Not particularly after Ella. My skin has been dry for some time now.

When I take something that lowers estrogen even slightly like: DHT, tongkat ali or R-Andro I get low estrogen signs after a day. Dry skin and knee pain. My estrogen is probably low.

Anyways I think Ella really helped in the mental department. Definitely feel more alive and less in a fog. But not 100% yet. I need to see what I can do now.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Not particularly after Ella. My skin has been dry for some time now.
When I take something that lowers estrogen even slightly like: DHT, tongkat ali or R-Andro I get low estrogen signs after a day. Dry skin and knee pain. My estrogen is probably low.
Anyways I think Ella really helped in the mental department. Definitely feel more alive and less in a fog. But not 100% yet. I need to see what I can do now.
Ever done a blood test to check testosterone, estrogens etc to see where you are at?
I have been suffering from low estrogen's symptoms cause I used arimidex, I crashed them in a severe way and symptoms lasted for about 10 months, so be carefull, it is not pleasant trust me.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Ever done a blood test to check testosterone, estrogens etc to see where you are at?
I have been suffering from low estrogen's symptoms cause I used arimidex, I crashed them in a severe way and symptoms lasted for about 10 months, so be carefull, it is not pleasant trust me.
I have also used arimidex and crashed estrogen during TRT. I used it twice at a low dosage. Both times I felt crashed/low estrogen side effects. It sucks hard for sure.

I think I am going to do a blood test to see where I am at. I think that is a good idea.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Hair test results are back. I am getting them today or tomorrow.

I'm very tired constantly. No drive for anything. I wake up and I would rather not get out of bed. This is after using Ella. Before that I did not have that. Also lost a lot of weight. My face looks tight. Not holding much water.

Last edited:

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
Hair test results are back. I am getting them today or tomorrow.

I'm very tired constantly. No drive for anything. I wake up and I would rather not get out of bed. This is after using Ella. Before that I did not have that. Also lost a lot of weight. My face looks tight. Not holding much water.
I know it's easier said than done, but stay positive man. You're just coming back from flu, meaning you probably induced acidosis and you're body is likely transitioning for the better. Dr. Wilson would refer to this as a "healing reaction"; your body has been doing its best to compensate for its imbalances for a long time, and now that those imbalances are resolving, your systems are slowly transitioning back out of that compensation state and into homeostasis. In fact, a lot of practitioners that follow Dr. Wilson expect your second hair test after 4 months of treatment to be worse than your first because of the body's transitioning out of compensation. After the transition, you should just get exponentially better and better. I bet you'll hit an upswing in a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

I know PFS threads on swolesource are down now, but a lot of guys over there also reported feeling worse than baseline for a couple of weeks before major upswings. Hang in there!

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I know it's easier said than done, but stay positive man. You're just coming back from flu, meaning you probably induced acidosis and you're body is likely transitioning for the better. Dr. Wilson would refer to this as a "healing reaction"; your body has been doing its best to compensate for its imbalances for a long time, and now that those imbalances are resolving, your systems are slowly transitioning back out of that compensation state and into homeostasis. In fact, a lot of practitioners that follow Dr. Wilson expect your second hair test after 4 months of treatment to be worse than your first because of the body's transitioning out of compensation. After the transition, you should just get exponentially better and better. I bet you'll hit an upswing in a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

I know PFS threads on swolesource are down now, but a lot of guys over there also reported feeling worse than baseline for a couple of weeks before major upswings. Hang in there!
Thanks man. That is a great message. I will keep going.

A small update:

I do not feel good taking copper anymore. It does not seem to help me at all anymore. I feel better when I do not take anything. So from now on I will only take betaine hcl + potassium with last meal and eat healthy: spinach, not too much carbs, red meat, eggs.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
Keep at it man @RebelWithACause.

I guess we all have to make adjustments sometimes. I was on the electrolytes just briefly but quit them.
I'm surprised that your test showed "slow oxidizer" as you're very tall and seem athletic (lifting a lot). Although with PFS, nothing surprises me.
We'll all beat this nonsense and get better. I'm eating pretty much spinach + protein and other veggies. Some shakes now, bc I got back to the gym.

I think I may react better to electrolytes + ARL recommendations after ru486 (soon enough). I also think it may not be for everyone.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Keep at it man @RebelWithACause.

I guess we all have to make adjustments sometimes. I was on the electrolytes just briefly but quit them.
I'm surprised that your test showed "slow oxidizer" as you're very tall and seem athletic (lifting a lot). Although with PFS, nothing surprises me.
We'll all beat this nonsense and get better. I'm eating pretty much spinach + protein and other veggies. Some shakes now, bc I got back to the gym.

I think I may react better to electrolytes + ARL recommendations after ru486 (soon enough). I also think it may not be for everyone.
Yea it is interesting. I do know I always used adrenaline for everything in the past. Doing deadlift maxes every other week. I was crazy. But I always felt energetic. Then I started finasteride. From day 1 I had terrible brainfog on it and low energy. Not sure if I was always a slow oxidiser. I might have pushed my body too far and now I am slow oxidiser.

Good job going to the gym. I have taken a break and for me this has done me good I think. I was overdoing it. I also read for slow oxidiser it is not good to train too much. I always felt better on the days where I did not train in the morning. Crazy because I used to feel great after training. Now I feel worse.

I will keep doing the betaine hcl + spinach + protein for a while. See how I do.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Bought some herbs online. Might try that out.

Today I added in a B Complex with my first meal in the morning. For the rest I am eating a good amount of protein (eggs - runny yolk, chicken, red meat, sometimes fish), vegetables (spinach, some brocolli), a tablespoon of almond butter, basmati rice. I add a good amount of sea salt with every meal. Magnesium chloride (500-1000mg) before bed.

I avoid sugar for now. No tomato juice, no fruit, etc.

Energy and libido (+mood) today was highest it has been for a while. After feeling really down for 4-5 days. Seemed like post-flu energy dip. Even yesterday I felt miserable. It started to clear up more towards end of the day.

I feel a little wired on B Complex but it helps a lot I think. Will keep doing that this week.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
underworld
@RebelWithACause
-any difference between taking 1 HCL capsule vs. like 3-4? Is taking more than 1 overkill in your case?
-Did you get vitamin B tested? Mine was super high... even without eating, eating badly, and then during my fast.
-Good job forgetting about the sugar, screw sugar.
-So any energy decrease on HCL is negated by your B complex now?
-Most likely I have methylation issues. I'll get that tested when I have more time.

Last edited:

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
New Jersey, USA
Bought some herbs online. Might try that out.

Today I added in a B Complex with my first meal in the morning. For the rest I am eating a good amount of protein (eggs - runny yolk, chicken, red meat, sometimes fish), vegetables (spinach, some brocolli), a tablespoon of almond butter, basmati rice. I add a good amount of sea salt with every meal. Magnesium chloride (500-1000mg) before bed.

I avoid sugar for now. No tomato juice, no fruit, etc.

Energy and libido (+mood) today was highest it has been for a while. After feeling really down for 4-5 days. Seemed like post-flu energy dip. Even yesterday I felt miserable. It started to clear up more towards end of the day.

I feel a little wired on B Complex but it helps a lot I think. Will keep doing that this week.
Hell yeah man! Glad to hear - hope things continue to get better for you.