RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

Troy

May 20, 2018
France
Still cut out starches and carbs. My vision is almost normal now. Because of that I think I still have some candida issues.

Garlic also helps clear up my vision.

I did not breathe good when I eat carbs at night and Day. Woke up with mouth wide open like sleep apnea. So for now better to lower the carbs to low.

I also started running, sprinting, cold showers and early sleep/wake.

My USA TEI source refunded my money because they lost my hair. I will go with the Dutch test again and ask them for the original results as well. I can always buy the original supps if needed or create them myself.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Dont take garlic based on my experiences. Made me way worse after I stopped

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Dont take garlic based on my experiences. Made me way worse after I stopped
Garlic is so fuckin good tho B

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Still cut out starches and carbs. My vision is almost normal now. Because of that I think I still have some candida issues.

Garlic also helps clear up my vision.

I did not breathe good when I eat carbs at night and Day. Woke up with mouth wide open like sleep apnea. So for now better to lower the carbs to low.

I also started running, sprinting, cold showers and early sleep/wake.

My USA TEI source refunded my money because they lost my hair. I will go with the Dutch test again and ask them for the original results as well. I can always buy the original supps if needed or create them myself.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Any word if they will give you the original report and do you know for sure if the company sends the original supplements to The Netherlands?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Any word if they will give you the original report and do you know for sure if the company sends the original supplements to The Netherlands?
I haven't asked yet. I will let you know. For the rest no I am not sure if they will send the original supplements to The Netherlands. If not I will recreate the ones I am missing myself from seperate supplements.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
How are you doing man?
I am waiting for my hairtest results. Meanwhile eating a diet focussed on a lot of organic vegetables, limited carbs (still get them from carrots and other roots) and animal protein. Plus staying active - jogging, workout 3 times a week.

I think I am still eliminating metals and so I do things that keep my mind off the issue. I will be back when I have my results.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
rwac new test4.png

rwac new test3.png
rwac new test2.png
rwac new test1.png

Not even eliminating much metals. But the supplements have changed somewhat. My Ca/Mg is still very high - now I am eating much lower carbs. I think I was eating too much carbohydrates for my body chemistry.

Is a SLOW 4 four lows?

I will start the supplements soon.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Not sure what to do. TEI with Vitamunda or ARL. Problem with the TEI from USA is it takes too long for my taste plus potential to get blocked by customs.

I feel better, albeit slowly. My hairtest looks bad though so I want to do it right.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
View attachment 2167

View attachment 2168 View attachment 2169 View attachment 2170

Not even eliminating much metals. But the supplements have changed somewhat. My Ca/Mg is still very high - now I am eating much lower carbs. I think I was eating too much carbohydrates for my body chemistry.

Is a SLOW 4 four lows?

I will start the supplements soon.
Its def not 4 lows. I am trying Greg's B2 protocol inbetween the hair tests and will probably jump back on ARL sometime later. Maybe an option for you to change it up a bit.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Its def not 4 lows. I am trying Greg's B2 protocol inbetween the hair tests and will probably jump back on ARL sometime later. Maybe an option for you to change it up a bit.
Ill think about it

Oct 24, 2017
Not sure what to do. TEI with Vitamunda or ARL. Problem with the TEI from USA is it takes too long for my taste plus potential to get blocked by customs.

I feel better, albeit slowly. My hairtest looks bad though so I want to do it right.
i am following your progress as i alaso live in the netherlands. i have ordered a vitamunda hair test tei kit too.
by the way is there an ARL option in netherlands also?

what has your experience been with vitamunda. have you been feeling better with all these iterations?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
i am following your progress as i alaso live in the netherlands. i have ordered a vitamunda hair test tei kit too.
by the way is there an ARL option in netherlands also?

what has your experience been with vitamunda. have you been feeling better with all these iterations?
Yes I have improved with Vitamunda - added in the glandulars and the missing minerals myself from around hairtest 3.

Biocoherence is ARL in NL.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Good luck bro, you doing the Dutch supps again?
Yes the USA TEI took too long, too much hassle. Plus they lost my hair test. This round I don't have a lot of supplements and so it is easy for me to recreate the program by adding the missing minerals/glandulars.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm doing well on these supps and diet although my physical energy is low. I feel like I can finally relax and rest. I feel way more like myself my personality.

Crazy how it took so many months before I felt this rest sensation. Before finasteride I was also quite stressed and high strung so I hope with TEI I can fix all of that. It seems it does fix it but it takes time.

I think my body has gotten rid of some of the fast oxidation stilts it put itself on. Maybe because of my use of finasteride maybe because of my lifestyle because I still have some habits which I know keep me in a stressed state. I am working on that.

I will update again at the end of te supplement routine.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Just some dear diary stuff.

It seems TEI forces me to rest. I feel super tired even in the gym. I lost most my muscle mass in the last weeks. Look like an average guy now haha. Especially on these supps my muscles are flat and soft looking. IT is like all the muscle/tissue from the workout supps, anabolic steroids I did has been broken down by the body

Mentally I am better. I have noticed I have almost no mental illness like depression OR anxiety. Quite stable/strong mind.

All my ego investments in muscles and even some hobbies I have let go. I wonder if I will be back to a body of more muscle mass in the future. I liked the getting stronger/bigger lifestyle. It is hard letting that go. Even if it was a crutch it gave me an identity and IT made life enjoyable. But it seems I cannot do it anymore my body does not allow it. Literally feels like that. At least right now.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Yo Rebel, do you have orthodontic retainers? Noticed your nickel is pretty high. TEI did a newsletter on it and the possible dangers of orthodontic retainers. I do have them and on some test my nickel was high as well.

Also the muscle part sounds familiar, I hope I can gain some mass easily again in the future, felt good to have some mass.