RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-I mean my tei said pistachios etc, things im allergic too. OH ya maybe you're fine with straight up milk, but i thought now, that's no longer the case.
(most tei recs were good, nuts im allergic too seems off a bit but who knows... i mean asthma mostly went away. maybe id become a level 99999 GOD with cashews and pistachios, but id rather not fuck around).
--Catherine could not be reached for comment. She sent me a shrug emoticon.
--I sent back a "?". And then no response one year. Hence, I decided to take up smoking.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
i mean my tei said pistachios etc, things im allergic too. OH ya maybe you're fine with straight up milk, but i thought now, that's no longer the case.
(most tei recs were good, nuts im allergic too seems off a bit but who knows... i mean asthma mostly went away. maybe id become a level 99999 GOD with cashews and pistachios, but id rather not fuck around).
Yes a hindi Friend of mine cannot eat nuts but also no fruit.

Cashews I really like them not sure why I crave them. Only nut on the TEI list atm. I do think I have a small allergic reaction to it some facial flushing. But w/e I dont care.

For the rest eggs, chicken, red meat, vegetables, vegetables juice like tomato, basmati rice, chickpeas. Sometimes a dried fig but not a fan.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: DELETE
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
"Indian friend", possibly "hindu" friend. i know what you mean. yeah prolly unrelated. maybe some genetic link but I know a lot of random canadians of all ethnicities with random food allergies (mostly nuts).

but i do have a cousin she can't eat cashews either i think. some nuts.

fucking catering idiots put cashews and pistachios in wedding food (its in TONS of indian food), at my bro's wedding. i was SUPER drunk (30 drinks. vodka. scotch. and the week before and after. and 3mo before and after that. also 2-4 years before that.anyways).

-- and then i had to take benadryl. fucking passed out. blacked out after my speech. terrible.
-gdamned caterers made me look like a drunk!! the bartenders too. -- they made me look totally crazy!! Imagine my shock!

great wedding. terrible alcoholism. benedryl also bad for crazy ppl. makes you 20x more retarded and drunk. also fat and tired.

i think OMICRON's on an all benedryl/taco/gas station sandwich / motel 6 streetwalker diet.

the mango as well as avocado are related to these nuts. same family, at least a couple of them (pistachios, avocados). fine with avocados. but messes up stomach.

i love hazlenuts. the rest suck anyways. eating nutella back in 2017 = death. now can eat it still bad for you, i usually just buy it then throw it in the trash after eating 25-40% of it.
Omicron is on the worlds biggest all you can eat buffet a.k.a. Planet Earth. @OmicronPlus if you Read this, don't contact me unless you are 10% bodyfat.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
dont contact me unless you fit in size zero womens yoga pants @OmicronPlus!!
ALTHOUGH... I do have some good ways you can make money. You like being popular right? Do you enjoy being fondled?? You down to party or what?!?!!!
Do you want to feel like the Belle of The Ball??

IF YOU become skinnyfat, I'm gonna lose my fucking cool. i swear to JEBUS!!!

ANYWAYS get skinnier, get your STI tests, a clean bill of health, make sure you can prove you're drug and disease free, and I'll make you a STAR!!!
EVERYONE AROUND YOU WILL BE JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE THEN!

MAKE sure you're so lean, you're literally SEE-THROUGH. It should be hard to stand without getting dizzy. you should concentrate on doing 500-1500 reps a day.
eat every 99 days. take up CRANK!! It helps take the edge off and gets you through a long hard day, no problem. emphasis on "long" and "hard".

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Im doing well. I sent my hair today to TEI in Texas. I'm going with Wellness Shopping something.

I think my hair will be there within 2 weeks.

I Will keep taking the current supps for the next two weeks which makes it around 8 weeks on these supps.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I think I am having a big copper dump. I could not sleep last night although I also by accident took a whole adrenal supplement yesterday.

I think copper dumps feel like PFS symptoms. Or they are just PFS downswings instead of copper dumps. For me at least. Because I had a few days of no side effects and felt good, looked normal.

Now I feel like dogshit, look like a grandpa, joint pains, living in a fog. Probably also has to do with the fact that I had no sleep last night. My mind has been racing for the whole cycle but I ignore it and then it is doable. I eat a raw egg when I feel bad and that helps. Maybe by binding toxins.

Overall even the downswings are not unbearable like they were. I think it also has to do with the fatigue. Fatigue makes cowards of us all - Patton. It's true.

I had a few good days to the point I was more engaged with my real life than with PFS. Which is nice. Today not so great but still doable.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Maybe the choline in the eggs did help you.
I read that you should not take choline with high cu as it stops the liver from letting it go. But its good if you want to slow down or have to much side effects.

I wonder if that is somehow connected to manganese as Mn can be used for choline synthesis. And Mn is often low in slow ox and high cu ppl.
But I yet have not found a plausible explanation.

For why or if a lot of choline is used with excess copper. And if this is actually good or hinders excretion.

Just imagine if you are low on Mn and choline is low and your body gets rid of copper. Would this be possible in a person that does not actually have high copper to look like it is high copper?
- SO in this case you feed more Mn so your body retains more copper and can use more.

Or is manganese low on the hairtest because a lot of Mn is used for choline synthesis and you are actually not getting rid of it because of that?
- So Mn supplementation would slow down progress.

@Helen Havent tagged you in a while, any knowledge from your side to the manganese - copper - choline connection?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Maybe the choline in the eggs did help you.
I read that you should not take choline with high cu as it stops the liver from letting it go. But its good if you want to slow down or have to much side effects.

I wonder if that is somehow connected to manganese as Mn can be used for choline synthesis. And Mn is often low in slow ox and high cu ppl.
But I yet have not found a plausible explanation.

For why or if a lot of choline is used with excess copper. And if this is actually good or hinders excretion.

Just imagine if you are low on Mn and choline is low and your body gets rid of copper. Would this be possible in a person that does not actually have high copper to look like it is high copper?
- SO in this case you feed more Mn so your body retains more copper and can use more.

Or is manganese low on the hairtest because a lot of Mn is used for choline synthesis and you are actually not getting rid of it because of that?
- So Mn supplementation would slow down progress.

@Helen Havent tagged you in a while, any knowledge from your side to the manganese - copper - choline connection?
Interesting what you write. I only eat one, max two eggs a day though. I eat it in the moments where I feel most side effects. Protein in general seems to help. I know choline slows metabolism but TEI recommends it to me.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
But Mn also could increase Na which increases need for Cu which increases K which leads to higher Mn and faster metabolism. lol

I too eat eggs. Dont think that its bad

Serum ceruloplasmin in manganese-treated rats - ScienceDirect

I was thinking may be manganese lowers dopamine by decreasing glutamate Prolactin is a peripheral marker of manganese neurotoxicity

this increases prolactin, and then prolactin inhibits estrogen.

But I agree with you that manganese is in so many places that it is hard to know what it will do to copper.

ARL says it makes copper more bioavailable. But to me manganese always was used to actually get rid of copper. Like Pfifer was writing that manganese caused copper to go to the urine, instead of blood.

Also many people can be toxic in manganese because of unleaded gasoline, basically in the cities people breath the manganese in .

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@HerrFisch may be it depends on levels on manganese of course , if you have low it will increase estro and if you have high may be cause problems

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I think it was the accidental full dose Adrenal glandular that kept me up. Plus fact that I did not sleep because today I feel good again like the past week.

A cool "fact" is that NoFap works since doing this cycle. Maybe not full strength but I get an increase in energy and motovation from it again on a lot of days. While before it did nothing.

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I think I am having a big copper dump. I could not sleep last night although I also by accident took a whole adrenal supplement yesterday.

I think copper dumps feel like PFS symptoms. Or they are just PFS downswings instead of copper dumps. For me at least. Because I had a few days of no side effects and felt good, looked normal.

Now I feel like dogshit, look like a grandpa, joint pains, living in a fog. Probably also has to do with the fact that I had no sleep last night. My mind has been racing for the whole cycle but I ignore it and then it is doable. I eat a raw egg when I feel bad and that helps. Maybe by binding toxins.

Overall even the downswings are not unbearable like they were. I think it also has to do with the fatigue. Fatigue makes cowards of us all - Patton. It's true.

I had a few good days to the point I was more engaged with my real life than with PFS. Which is nice. Today not so great but still doable.
My experience is the same!

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Interesting what you write. I only eat one, max two eggs a day though. I eat it in the moments where I feel most side effects. Protein in general seems to help. I know choline slows metabolism but TEI recommends it to me.
2 eggs in the AM , poached , seemed to help me as well , I feel I’m not sleeping well now too , but had been good on the supplements for a while. I’m high copper

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
2 eggs in the AM , poached , seemed to help me as well , I feel I’m not sleeping well now too , but had been good on the supplements for a while. I’m high copper
Yes eggs help a lot for me too. I had high copper on my last hair test and I experience high copper/high estrogen symptoms. Like moodswings and ungrounded. Although it gets better and better. I have periods of stability and normalcy. But it seems once the copper starts going you get a lot of the old symptoms for a while. If I don't eat enough protein I feel the copper I think. Like EMF sensitivity. When I eat a good amount of vegetables and protein/zinc foods I get through the day fine and sleep too.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Been off the supps for a few days.

Felt better on the supplements to be honest. They gave me a good amount of energy and made my mood better.

After this cycle I notice I am more grounded and less emotional. But man I think I still have a way to go. Sucks to say but I think I do. Realistically.

Right now I am dealing with some annoyances like cold hands, in my own head, don't want to talk to people, feels like I have low Na/K again. Like you feel unconfident, slightly depressed and want to be left alone. Could also be copper still being eliminated.

It does feel like my metabolism is SLOW - I shit pebbles, the cold hands, lower appetite (some days more though!), depressive feeling. I just keep eating a lot of vegetables, meats, eggs, some brown/wild rice, drink a lot of spring water and go to bed early. I hope to receive the new hair test results this week.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Not sure if it is caused by my body chemistry currently but carbohydrates give me brainfog now. So I will cut out carbohydrates for a while at leat until test results.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Still cut out starches and carbs. My vision is almost normal now. Because of that I think I still have some candida issues.

Garlic also helps clear up my vision.

I did not breathe good when I eat carbs at night and Day. Woke up with mouth wide open like sleep apnea. So for now better to lower the carbs to low.

I also started running, sprinting, cold showers and early sleep/wake.

My USA TEI source refunded my money because they lost my hair. I will go with the Dutch test again and ask them for the original results as well. I can always buy the original supps if needed or create them myself.

Merry Christmas everyone!