RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
No not normal. You must be giving off some kind of energy that is making these animals angry haha
Yes. It reminded me of a guy on a pick up forum who used a lot of zinc (we did an experiment with high dose zinc) and a random dude at the bar got angry with him for no reason. The dude who took the zinc was even friendly to the aggressive guy. The guy threw chairs around and other stuff. He felt no anger or aggression he was just amused by it.

This was very similar. I felt no aggression back and I did not act weird OR aggressive. IT seemed the girl and the dog reacted to something but I dont know what IT was.

Don't know but it is interesting.

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
Yes. It reminded me of a guy on a pick up forum who used a lot of zinc (we did an experiment with high dose zinc) and a random dude at the bar got angry with him for no reason. The dude who took the zinc was even friendly to the aggressive guy. The guy threw chairs around and other stuff. He felt no anger or aggression he was just amused by it.

This was very similar. I felt no aggression back and I did not act weird OR aggressive. IT seemed the girl and the dog reacted to something but I dont know what IT was.

I swear I have had this before. Very strange....Are you on Zinc in this current cycle?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I swear I have had this before. Very strange....Are you on Zinc in this current cycle?
Yes 125mg, its not only zinc though. Maybe zinc Just has that effect on people.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Btw, how long are you going to continue with TEI? Is it permanent? And are you sure that it is helping you overall? I get worried sometimes that it is a scam and need some reassurance.
I will keep doing it for a while because it does improve me. I went from really bad to functional in 1 year. I hope to go from functional to good in the next couple of months.

Sometimes it can be hard and I had two moments where I wanted to quit because I felt very bad psychologically.

Also keep in mind I do the Dutch version which has a bit of a hassle w/ the supps. Which could mean my progress has been slower. Still IT had a positive effect on me Next test I Will do the USA version.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
i was obviously going to say the same thing, but too easy and didn't want everyone to cry and then dx me with things that are over their heads.
typical emotional terrorist/woman @RebelWithACause - future social justice warrior, likely wants to move to canada or the states, where she'll later join isis. seen it thousands of times before. circle of life for such heinous godless wildabeasts.

@RebelWithACause: View attachment 1997 View attachment 1998

Pisces - Aries Unite!!! Pisces/Aries Cuspers!!!
Lolol so true. That woman was just something else. I've seen those types in my gym too. Either steroids or quite possibly a tranny like you said. It's one thing to be strong and independent , and that's if you're a male or female, but no need for douchy RUDENESS for sure. I won't even give those types the time of day haha.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
Depends on what you’re talking about - now, like I was before, I get extremely horny and high libido with beer as well. Like as I’m drinking it (multiple ones, not just one).

Before, when I was in PFS state - I felt better the following day, then a three day or so downswing.
That's how I have always been with beer. (PFS state). I'm still in the PFS state too, but I just manage it alot better these days. Feel great the next day, then a 3 day downswing or so. Not trying to hack rwacs thread. Just drink an angry orchard, one or two being the limit, and that's all you need. Gluten free too. I only do this once in a blue moon just to be social. I don't even do it that often honestly.Vitamins and minerals are still essential though.

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA

I swear I have had this exact feeling and scenario too. The zinc (low dose for me) (high dose always gave me 5ar inhibiting effects and brain fog/lethargy/depression). The low dose would make me feeling a calm/happy alpha feeling. I think that is kinda ideal. I'll still stand my ground if I have to, but my reaction to drama would probably be exactly like the guy you just mentioned. Which is ideal honestly. Let the other dipshit make an ass of out of himself. Only defend yourself if you have to. There is a recripocal and correlation going on here. The dipshit's anger is stemming from cortisol and insecurity. The happy guys alpha is stemming from positive hormones. Zinc is something, I will tell you. I think we are on to something here.

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
Lolol so true. That woman was just something else. I've seen those types in my gym too. Either steroids or quite possibly a tranny like you said. It's one thing to be strong and independent , and that's if you're a male or female, but no need for douchy RUDENESS for sure. I won't even give those types the time of day haha.
I think they get mad because they're on their period and assume you're checking them out even if you're not. So like, it's just their own self-consciousness that makes them target you in a passive-aggressive way, rather than contemplating why they are so self-conscious to begin with.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I think they get mad because they're on their period and assume you're checking them out even if you're not. So like, it's just their own self-consciousness that makes them target you in a passive-aggressive way, rather than contemplating why they are so self-conscious to begin with.
Sometimes weird stuff happens. I have had weird things happen before where you don't understand it. Like a glitch in the matrix.

I had another time before PFS I was driving on my bicycle and took 50mg of zinc before. And a random guy became aggressive to me while driving on my bicycle but there was no reason for him to be angry. He just became angry in my presence it seems.

Some girls also got really pissed off for no reason at me. While other girls seemed to be more friendly to me and wanted to hang around me.

This TEI cycle I notice that happening from time to time.

ruprmurdoch

Oct 4, 2017
Sometimes weird stuff happens. I have had weird things happen before where you don't understand it. Like a glitch in the matrix.

I had another time before PFS I was driving on my bicycle and took 50mg of zinc before. And a random guy became aggressive to me while driving on my bicycle but there was no reason for him to be angry. He just became angry in my presence it seems.

Some girls also got really pissed off for no reason at me. While other girls seemed to be more friendly to me and wanted to hang around me.

You probably have high progesterone beacuse you take zinc, and probably cortisol is also high. You chelating coppper so low E2 levels. girls sometimes have those hormones high also. BTW stop worrying about that, girls emotions change every week :)

K8668B

Dec 22, 2017
Florida, USA
You probably have high progesterone beacuse you take zinc, and probably cortisol is also high. You chelating coppper so low E2 levels. girls sometimes have those hormones high also. BTW stop worrying about that, girls emotions change every week :)
Me too. I take zinc too. Got highish progresterone and low e2.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

high cortisol causes other animals to be careful. they sense it.

I noticed also that dogs totally react to it.

they are very nice to totally crashed people with low cortisol. I guess they sense that those people of no danger and calm

and high cortisol person is up to something.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
high cortisol causes other animals to be careful. they sense it.

I noticed also that dogs totally react to it.

they are very nice to totally crashed people with low cortisol. I guess they sense that those people of no danger and calm

and high cortisol person is up to something.
This is to familair; I have been hearing this all my life with relation to dogs.
I love them nonetheless; whether that is mutual is another thing.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
when im super calm nice mood animals love me. when pissed off/ agitated (hyperfocused, dysphoric hypomania. on dex quite often both those happen. or when running late. or going to work or school in the morning (in rush hour, it's tough. i try and travel in empty transit only. definitely do not want to drive on busy streets. it's just overwhelming a bit).

at the end of the day. or seeing a friend i like. if i see same animal. they come up to me. if im in a bad mood, they can be silent or walk away from me. it's kind of messed up.
i like animals, im not mean to them, but it's not personal. it's just business. Usually* i just try to avoid ppl and animals if in such a mood, and usually it passes. use that time to work alone, so as to avoid confrontation and or guilt.

once or twice i lightly punched a dog in the mouth, but it was shady areas outside nofrills in sherbourne in toronto. those were random chained up gangster dogs.
i had to do what i had to do, i refuse to be some feral dog's lunch (dogs had an aggressive owner).

-----
random:

i mean some ppl are stress cases i know when i had panic attacks all the time in mid to late teens and early 20s and even more recent yrs (but far far less often, that was everyday. later it became other things, racing thoughts spiralled into something worse (mania at times, mostly hypomania)). but people do treat you differently for sure, and it definitely LOOKS sketchy, and animals and ppl are frightened off. I've seen it both ways. scaring off aggressors/ hi cortisol. but also just actually literally being scared/ worried/ over thinking/ and also ppl think you're "up to something" but really are not. it's hard to expln i've had 3-5 variations of like 20-30 different moods. but i understand it all. ))

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--DUDE EAT MORE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??
--
-- You're almost half a foot taller than me, started your log lifting like 400-500lb. EAT a goddamned sandwich and stop fucking around!!!
--- Buy 10 coffee creamers made of almond milk or pistachio or whatever random nut you're eating these days, and drink 2-4 a day. BOOM 1500-3000 calories extra.
--throw 4 scoops of whey in there, 80grams protein maybe 110grams rite there.

--i gained like 7lb in a week. all muscle. maybe 1-2lb of fat but who cares. alrite prolly half or 40% is water/ electrolytes, glycogen. look bigger tho. parents said look good instead of omg you're so skinny altho others say that but whatever, ev1 always has smth to say.

--stop growing taller and eat more. seriously.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
--DUDE EAT MORE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??
--
-- You're almost half a foot taller than me, started your log lifting like 400-500lb. EAT a goddamned sandwich and stop fucking around!!!
--- Buy 10 coffee creamers made of almond milk or pistachio or whatever random nut you're eating these days, and drink 2-4 a day. BOOM 1500 calories extra.
--throw 4 scoops of whey in there, 80grams protein maybe 110grams rite there.

--i gained like 7lb in a week. all muscle. maybe 1-2lb of fat but who cares.
Haha "whatever random nut you're eating these days".