RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
@Walker have been taking copper for some cycles and he is saying that his copper levels dont raise. That may be because he have hidden copper toxicity, or thats what i can understand
Right, this is what I’m inclined to believe as well.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I will check out your hairtest tonight but I think if your in slow metabolism (even if you are a "FAST" on hairtest - i think you can still be a SLOW underneath). Your body turns off estrogen?? Maybe by binding it with SHBG or changing receptor density?? And so you don't get any benefits from the estrogen. because your body already has a lot of (biounavailable) copper. I'm just shooting the shit here.
I would assume due to the biounavailable copper that is why my levels don’t rise and why I don’t get the estrogen reaction I normally get. However, I still get that estrogen reaction from drinking beer.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Do you feel better right after beer or few days after?
Depends on what you’re talking about - now, like I was before, I get extremely horny and high libido with beer as well. Like as I’m drinking it (multiple ones, not just one).

Before, when I was in PFS state - I felt better the following day, then a three day or so downswing.

Dec 13, 2017
New York
Depends on what you’re talking about - now, like I was before, I get extremely horny and high libido with beer as well. Like as I’m drinking it (multiple ones, not just one).

Before, when I was in PFS state - I felt better the following day, then a three day or so downswing.
So, when I drink multiple beers, I don’t feel any change righ away, I get horny etc after few days 3-4 days after drinking beers. You have it right away? And also it doesn’t happen with any other type of alcohol, just beer.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
So, when I drink multiple beers, I don’t feel any change righ away, I get horny etc after few days 3-4 days after drinking beers. You have it right away? And also it doesn’t happen with any other type of alcohol, just beer.
When I had PFS, it was similar to yours just timeline is different. Now that I’m no longer dealing with PFS, my reaction to beer/alcohol is how it was most of my life, I tend to have libido shoot the roof, get less tense, and my shit joints (from injuries) get much better (less sore).

What you’re describing is typical PFS reaction to Alcohol, which I’m assuming you are PFS?

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
For example @Pedro melo , he did his first tei with very llw copper, and in his 2nd hair test, his copper was even lower . So he start with a practicioner that supplement him zinc

In His 3rd hairtest , his copper levels go higher.
Probably tei have problems with this
I wondered the same thing, I asked @Helen about it in my log. Could also just take awhile as well, or they focus on other areas before attacking the toxicity.

Additionally, @Goose12 had lowish copper similar to me and they gave him copper most times, and his remained around the same.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@Walker have been taking copper for some cycles and he is saying that his copper levels dont raise. That may be because he have hidden copper toxicity, or thats what i can understand
Your body needs copper also to eliminate it. If you have unavailable copper for example they will supplement w/ copper. They did as well for me.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Check this out, this is about autistic children:

Estimation of autistic children by metallomics analysis

"Five-hundred and eighty-four (29.7%), 347 (17.6%) and 114 (5.8%) subjects was found deficient in zinc, magnesium and calcium, respectively, and 2.0% or less in the other essential metals."

"These findings suggest that infantile zinc- and magnesium-deficiency and/or toxic metal burdens may epigenetically play principal roles as environmental factors in autistic disorders and that metallomics approach may lead to early screening and prevention of the neurodevelopment disorders."

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I'm certain at some point alcohol did not do much. I quit drinking like a year especially after fasting months (2mo plus juice on and off), water a long time. I didn't and probably could not tolerate bad food/ alcohol. late last year and sometimes this year, drinking = instant erection, relaxation etc. It's bad for me anyways, despite better reaction, unlike during crash and pre cleansing (and working out like 600x by then, and a hell of a lot more things - randro, 4andro, pct, electrolytes, ru486, ella, progesterone, tei, etc). It's bad for mood/adhd stuff, memory, and even fitness. also former alcoholic (mostly former, no one's perfect!) I only drink vodka, since like 20. But barely ever.

ANYWAYS, the point is reaction changes. Maybe i notice difference btwn house vodka, premium vodka, and also gluten free (potato vodka), but that might be unrelated completely. Definitely I mostly dislike cheap grain vodka. canadian vodka or american vodka = mostly trash. Itchy/histamine reaciton. noticed early 20's as well, when I first quit 90days+, and then drank smirnoff, hands and feet were itchy all night. Not an issue on BLVD nor greygoose nor stoly elite. beer i always hated, gluten/hops/wheat whatever is in there always messed up my stomach. I had some last yr once, seemed like a waste of time. 10 shots of vodka = A lot of beer. beer = less efficient. HOWEVER, beer also makes sense I forget why, estrogen wise. I needed 4andro w/ randro as randro crushed estrogen which tested very low last jan. could not workout once, pre 4andro. both in unison probably helped like 30 or 40%. who knows it's difficult to quantify. maybe fasting 40% too, but again, these are estimates. and it wasn't like a one day change, at all.

many around me enjoy scotch and rye. i think rye/whiskey (can't rem the differences), contains wheat. definitely messes up stomach as well. pretty good, but vodka better mood unless an insane amount is drinken (that's just dangerous!!). some things, maybe rye = more likely to have rage. I DO know that if I'm very agitated... cortisol or mood disorder most likely, a tiny bit of vodka like 1.5-5shots makes me super nice, even lovey dovey and gentle. but that's a crappy way to go, and I already beat that and don't need it. better ways to go, obviously. makes me smile and happy and want to talk to people. not good for a lone wolf. i must keep people far away from me.

also tei gives everything in unison (cofactors, for absorption, bioavailability i'm guessing).

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm back on the supps.

Definitely felt good last 2 days off the supps - this was after 10 days off or so. That was nice to experience.

Very calm, social pretty good, masculine feeling. Just no libido and brainfog not 100% resolved. But I think this was from crashing my metabolism at the end of that cycle. Since I cut out the fat and calcium I have windows of libido/erections again and depressive feeling is gone. I think I became too slow in the end. Maybe I am a slow oxidizer underneath.

It was definitely the supps/elimination causing the mental problems. Together w/ the high copper/aluminum elimination it gives me confidence to keep going and now I know what to expect how intense it can get with the mental side effects.

Now I am back on a lot of ZMC Plus and boom, almost instantly I get brainfog again. Funny!

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
I wondered the same thing, I asked @Helen about it in my log. Could also just take awhile as well, or they focus on other areas before attacking the toxicity.

Additionally, @Goose12 had lowish copper similar to me and they gave him copper most times, and his remained around the same.
If you have hidden copper toxicity it's can take a long time until your body starts releasing it. Sounds like what @RebelWithACause was going through. It's a really good sign when you start dumping copper but you are going to feel terrible.

Mine never really changed for a year and a half. It can take years before people start dumping it.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I Just Read about Panax Ginseng and Rhodiola. I think they do affect hormones and stuff so not the best addition for TEI which they added in. So Ingeno is right.

But whatever I Will keep this cycle short like 4 weeks. Then I Will Go to the American version OR I might experiment.
W some of the protocols outlined by Helen.

I feel pretty good past days on these supps. Higher confidence, Alpha feeling. Also some flirting with a colleague (21 YO half Italian broad, real cute). I cant bang her I Will get in trouble w/ my job. But IT felt good flirting with her And was def sexual chemistry.

I got An erection flirting w her. She kept staring at me and get real close to your face like she wants to kiss. You know when a girl really likes you.

I had No sexual chemistry for months. So its nice to experience that again. Even with girls I had sex with was no chemistry

But when I AM not around a girl I have lower libido and no fantasy OR wanting to go out to get pussy. You know that drive for success money and sex!!

But still I feel like something has changed for the better. Not sure if IT is the copper dump OR whatever. Something seems different...

I dont grt too excited until I AM off the supps and see. Since that is what matters. But IT is Nice to feel OK.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I got An erection flirting w her. She kept staring at me and get real close to your face like she wants to kiss. You know when a girl really likes you.
im too retarded realize later. i think myb im slightly cynical, i j assume ev1 = a waste of time, and a girl liking me = some kind of usery/ manipulation/mindfuck.
but ya girls flirt all the time, i instinctively do now. but*** for sure NF plays a role, and so does other health issues. if im catching up work im 5 weeks behind on or studying im 10 weeks behind on, i need to ignore everyone, even pretty girls. just like drinks or drugs, there's a time and a place. also im an early morning late nite person. i thrive in darkness and coldness. i enjoy the blue and grey skies as well, but seeing ANYONE or anything/ at 6am 7am if not worked out and showered twice for day, it's just agitating as fuck. i literally run down stairs or do when not injured to avoid people, but even when elevator full, im pretty good w ppl, it's just mentally i feel bad if stuff is not done, and if stomach is kinda messed up. also people are pretty gross.

anyways that's good man, your recent experience, nice!

i get zero brainfog (tho im hyper hypo so that's something else, obv had insane brainfog many many mo ago) but stomach issues. i literally dont even know what to eat and dont like eating anyways. ill just choose five meals from tei, old test. and new test, ill choose 5 -7 meals from there. or j drink water, bone broth, egg whites, and or spinach, and whey here and there. and butter. also chocolate.

also ANNOYING that 90% of women who flirt have bf's or worse... but yeah... gotta weed thru the bs. if they're down anyways that's good, but make it quick/ otherwise delete contact info, erase them from mind, never waste time thinking about anyone. be dead inside, like a glacier.

altho 18-35 yr olds, if in place, make sure makeout within ten minutes take top off within 10mins, and always escalate, that way dont need to find out bf or not, then keep as friends. everyone's a lying jackass these days. im literally the only pure person left in the entire world.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
im too retarded realize later. i think myb im slightly cynical, i j assume ev1 = a waste of time, and a girl liking me = some kind of usery/ manipulation/mindfuck.
but ya girls flirt all the time, i instinctively do now. but*** for sure NF plays a role, and so does other health issues. if im catching up work im 5 weeks behind on or studying im 10 weeks behind on, i need to ignore everyone, even pretty girls. just like drinks or drugs, there's a time and a place. also im an early morning late nite person. i thrive in darkness and coldness. i enjoy the blue and grey skies as well, but seeing ANYONE or anything/ at 6am 7am if not worked out and showered twice for day, it's just agitating as fuck. i literally run down stairs or do when not injured to avoid people, but even when elevator full, im pretty good w ppl, it's just mentally i feel bad if stuff is not done, and if stomach is kinda messed up. also people are pretty gross.

i get zero brainfog (tho im hyper hypo so that's something else, obv had insane brainfog many many mo ago) but stomach issues. i literally dont even know what to eat and dont like eating anyways. ill just choose five meals from tei, old test. and new test, ill choose 5 -7 meals from there. or j drink water, bone broth, egg whites, and or spinach, and whey here and there. and butter. also chocolate.

also ANNOYING that 90% of women who flirt have bf's or worse... but yeah... gotta weed thru the bs. if they're down anyways that's good, but make it quick/ otherwise delete contact info, erase them from mind, never waste time thinking about anyone. be dead inside, like a glacier.

altho 18-35 yr olds, if in place, make sure makeout within ten minutes take top off within 10mins, and always escalate, that way dont need to find out bf or not, then keep as friends. everyone's a lying jackass these days. im literally the only pure person left in the entire world.
Well if she acted like that in a differwnt environment I would Just make out with her. I know a girl whos interested who wants you to kiss her. Its easy to see. But at work cant do that.

In 2019 all girls have "boyfriends". Just have to push through... Esp if she is flirting like that. Girls dont do that if they don't want you to think they like u...

But ye cant get fired ESP right now I need this job. IT pays good and IT is low stress.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Escalating fast is a good mindset yes. I did this always and ye you Will get girls who dont like that. But from my exp most CUTE girls like a Guy who pushes Them hard. Like a storm ram through their defenses. But also matters what environmenr obv. Cant be physically escalating at your job. Would be funny tho!!