RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I am 100% recovered I would say. If something changes I will let you guys know.

You can add me to the list of recoveries. Thank you to all of you. If you need support or have questions PM me. I come here on the forums once a week so if I do not reply fast that is why.

I am rooting for you guys. I was in a bad spot OK. But I recovered. Others have recovered too. So it is not "forever PFS". Focus on recovery and keep going. Try to not overthink too much. I just tried a bunch of stuff. Looking back it was a crazy approach but for me it worked.

Good luck guys.
Lmao I actually thought I was recovered. SMH

I think after Ella I did have a period of 2 months where I was much better mentally ESP. But Def. Regressed back to what IT was. I think most guys experience this with RU and Ella

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Alright had a good sleep. And I AM back on the horse. I Will post my hairtest when I have it and I Will order the supps from Evenbetternow. I hope to see something significant on the new results so I have something to go of.
-1. Back on The White Horse??? JUST SAY NO!!!
-2. Save a Horse, Ride a Soyboy (or Cowboy, they're all super soy in recent years).

--So you select option 2, pay them, they send things, I already cut hair, just place in the thing. fedex back. wait for results. message them after if i want to be anal retentive about things?? i don't understand these insane steps. i don't want to use the scale i cut enuff hair. in fact i can send them 3 hair samples. a couple old. 1 has 400 hair, 1 has 175-225, one has like 150-200. Enough goddamned hair for these perverts?? Why don't I send them part of my penis as well. ALSO gold, should I send them a fucking kidney. where does it end?? it's my fucking hair! I need it. I need to measure hair shaft circumference as I age.

I'll look at the website and call them perhaps. Or email.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
-1. Back on The White Horse??? JUST SAY NO!!!
-2. Save a Horse, Ride a Soyboy (or Cowboy, they're all super soy in recent years).

--So you select option 2, pay them, they send things, I already cut hair, just place in the thing. fedex back. wait for results. message them after if i want to be anal retentive about things?? i don't understand these insane steps. i don't want to use the scale i cut enuff hair. in fact i can send them 3 hair samples. a couple old. 1 has 400 hair, 1 has 175-225, one has like 150-200. Enough goddamned hair for these perverts?? Why don't I send them part of my penis as well. ALSO gold, should I send them a fucking kidney. where does it end?? it's my fucking hair! I need it. I need to measure hair shaft circumference as I age.

I'll look at the website and call them perhaps. Or email.
Yes.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
WTF?? OK i worded it fucked up, and jokey but i was being for real. alright i shall relook at page. just screenshot steps bro.
me no good at follow directions.

wait, you literally mean YES?

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
It’s crazy how quick the mood changes on TEI. One day I’m the most confident, upbeat energetic individual in the room, and then now I’m feeling hardcore anxiety and bleh. And I would say I was pretty healthy before starting.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
As annoying as it can be, I am certain only two things rapidly helped my mood and sleep *like that*, Lamictal and TEI. Tei>Lamictal and the rest was good too.

I am 100% certain if I did tei before water fasting, electrolytes, fasted training, ella, ru, randro/4andro, TMO and similar herbs, cold showers, nofap, perfect diet, etc... IT would be far more difficult than just some water retention. BUT*** that is how lamotrigine started. Then later I lost like 20k hair a week. (also could be deadly, tei won't be like that obviously). I might rapid cycle and or have mixed states slightly on next cycle. jesus! But not that bad, not quite like drugs, not that harsh. Water retn / digestion issues may be harsh, I'll take 2/3 dose if need be, and fast 24hrs once per week or twice unless that is too much. I was damn healthy then and super healthy now. Nothing half the time. Mg, B, dex, choline the rest of the time. Had 7k cals and pizza gluten cheese and was leaner a couple days later. Usually pre fin, cheese and gluten would jack me up. 2017/ it was brutal, and I didn't chance it at all 80% of last year. I had pizza 2x in 3 to 4 yrs, I mostly eat clean anyways. unlike previous tests my tests could look CRAZY now, I don't think so, but could be God spiting me.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
1 week later. For now dont feel good yet.

I do have less brainfog. But I feel a bit low estrogen. Not super low estrogen but similar. My libido is low and I wake up with a thin insensitive erection (cant explain it but it also happened on when I took Arimidex once). Plus I have anxiety at night and insomnia.

Right now I AM just waiting on the next hairtest so I can order the right supps.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Seems I am copper toxic indeed. Plus eliminated some aliminum:

That's why I could not sleep and felt depressed on last cycle. I thought I was going insane for a while/. Plus the cold hands.

Now I am a SLOW 2.

Could it be FIN caused copper toxicity for me?

rwac1.png

rwac2.png

rwac3.png

Also the supplements changed. No more calcium.

Digesta is the alternative for HCL V-Plus. Difference between the supps is:

VITAMUNDA Digesta:

Betaïne Hydrochloride (HCL) (400mg)
Trypsine (50mg)
Ossengal (ox bile) (50mg)
Pepsine (50mg)

TEI HCL V-Plus:
Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) 1 mg

Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride) 450 mg
Gentian Root (Powder) 100 mg
Protease 3.0 (from aspergillus niger) (2,000 SAPU/g) 50 mg
Lipase (from aspergillus niger) (10,000 FIP/g) 40 mg

VITAMUNDA (para-pack) ADRENA:
Vitamine A (als retinylpalmitaat en Bètacaroteen) 1500 IU
Vitamine C (als Ascorbinezuur) 100mg
Vitamine E (als D-Alpha-Tocopheryl zuur succinaat) 30 IU
Thiamine (van Thiamine HCl) 3 mg
Nicotinezuur (als Nicotinamide) 20mg
Vitamine B (als Pyridoxine HCl) 4mg
Foliumzuur* [als (6s) 5-Methyltetrahydrofolaat glucosaminezout] 50mcg
D-Biotine 75mcg
Pantotheenzuur (uit D-calciumpantothenaat) 20mg
Calcium (uit Calciumpyruvaat) 5mg
Jodium (van Zeewierpoeder) 75mcg
Zink (van Zink bisglycinaat chelaat) 4mg
Selenium (van L-Selenomethionine) 20mcg
Mangaan (van Mangaan bisglycinaat-chelaat) 1mg
Rode Koreaanse Ginseng Poeder (Panax Ginseng) (Wortel) 100mg
Rhodiola poeder (Rhodiola Rosea) (Wortel) 100mg
Citrus Bioflavonoïde Complex Poeder (Citrus aurantium) (Fruit) 50mg
inositol 50mg
Siberische Ginseng Poeder (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (wortel) 30mg
L-glutaminezuur 15mg
L-Tyrosine 10mg
L-asparaginezuur 10mg
L-Serine 5mg
L-Alanine 5mg

TEI Para-Pack:

Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 50% as beta carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Thiamine (as thiamine HCI)
Niacin (as niacinamide and 33% as niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
Folate (as (6s)-5-methyltetrahydrofloic acid)
Biotin
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (from Kelp)
Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)
Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)
Potassium (as potassium citrate and 50% as potassium glycinate complex) - this is a small amount which I can add myself
Whole Adrenal Glandular (bovine)
Whole Pituitary Glandular (bovine)
Whole Parotid Glandular (bovine)
Pyruvate (as calcium pyruvate)

L-Glutamic Acid
L-Serine
L-Tyrosine
L-Lysine HCI
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus Aurantium L.)
Inositol
Betaine (from betaine HCI)

I think I will do one more cycle with Vitamunda and add the Bovine glandulars myself. Plus add the necessary things to the V-HCL (thiamine, etc.)

I found a US source that is willing to deliver to my address. I already ordered a hairtest from them so from next hairtest I can switch to them. If the supps are not stopped at customs that is. But it's worth a shot.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Also don't forget to look at the Adrena what Vitamunda added in EXTRA, like all these herbs, Ginsengs and Rhodiola and have no clue how they affect the hair test. Para-pack doesn't contain them and Dr. Wilson is against herbs due to some herbs having toxic elements in them.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Also don't forget to look at the Adrena what Vitamunda added in EXTRA, like all these herbs, Ginsengs and Rhodiola and have no clue how they affect the hair test. Para-pack doesn't contain them and Dr. Wilson is against herbs due to some herbs having toxic elements in them.
The supps are made by TEI - even the Vitamunda supps. I don't think they will poison me w/ herbs. It is just an alternative b/c it was not allowed to send certain supps to NL.

Dr. Wilson also believes you need to wear a coffee pad on your penis. I don't think that guy is all there. Some of his info is good but that info can also be found on the ARL website.

Next cycle definitely USA version but I think VITAMUNDA works fine. Maybe not as optimal. But I am seeing good progress so I just keep going. I think that is more important than to be anal about 10mg of certain supplements.

Plus I still have quite a bit of supps left. I can easily buy the other stuff with it. I will keep this cycle around 6 weeks. At the 5 week mark I will cut my hair again and send it to the US verison.

Maybe I am wrong. I will see in the end.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@Ingeno but yea you are probably right they influence something. I don't know. I need to keep going now I can't wait for 3 weeks until I get those supps.

So this is why I go with VITAMUNDA one more time but a shorter cycle (6 weeks) and meanwhile send my hair at 5/6 week mark so I can keep going relatively smoothly.

Seekinghealth

Apr 11, 2019
Netherlands
The difference! I feel the same lately. Cold hands, anxiety and insommnia again peeing shitloads at night. I am awaiting my bloodtests and urine tests before I continue.

What do you think caused this transition towards copper rising in your hair? You felt shit during/after your last cycle right?

I notice this to be the first time, at quick glance when comparing all previous tests, that your NA is higher than your K. Perhaps, now the flood gates are open?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
The difference! I feel the same lately. Cold hands, anxiety and insommnia again peeing shitloads at night. I am awaiting my bloodtests and urine tests before I continue.

What do you think caused this transition towards copper rising in your hair? You felt shit during/after your last cycle right?

I notice this to be the first time, at quick glance, that your NA is higher than your K. Perhaps, now the flood gates are open?
Beginning of the cycle I felt better but second half worse.

I don't know. The longer I had anxiety and insomnia at night. And also flashbacks from my past. In the end I had depression pretty bad. I was very flat but could not stop my mind at the same time. Became kind of an asshole for a few days.

For example I was at my parents house and they kept asking me to do things for them. And I just said no, I don't want to. I started trolling people. I was miserable. Very detached. Kind of like an autist lol. Still don't feel like myself. That's why I want to keep going.

Also I noticed the more I went to the later part of the cycle the more I started having adverse reaction to milk, yoghurt, quark, calcium foods (more depressed, cold hands, negative outlook on life). Showing that something in my body chemistry changed. B/c at the start I felt better on it.

Now we see I went to SLOW 2 so no milk, no calcium foods and less fat. It also shows me that this stuff is right about it. Since I felt it on my own that I did not react well anymore to a lot of fat and calcium.

I hope it will get better of course. It is indeed first time NA is higher than potassium.

Hope that helps.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Your results are very interesting. I believe I am too still somewhat copper toxic and I believe my body is being pushed to dump it as well. My copper has shown low on all hair tests, but even with them feeding me copper the last two or three times, the level hasn't moved. I think I eventually will be shooting up in copper as well, and will be interesting to see how my ride differs from yours. Given that copper usually affects estrogen, I would've expected super high libido as I get when drinking beer - but so far it's remained about normal while supplementing.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Your results are very interesting. I believe I am too still somewhat copper toxic and I believe my body is being pushed to dump it as well. My copper has shown low on all hair tests, but even with them feeding me copper the last two or three times, the level hasn't moved. I think I eventually will be shooting up in copper as well, and will be interesting to see how my ride differs from yours. Given that copper usually affects estrogen, I would've expected super high libido as I get when drinking beer - but so far it's remained about normal while supplementing.

I will check out your hairtest tonight but I think if your in slow metabolism (even if you are a "FAST" on hairtest - i think you can still be a SLOW underneath). Your body turns off estrogen?? Maybe by binding it with SHBG or changing receptor density?? And so you don't get any benefits from the estrogen. because your body already has a lot of (biounavailable) copper. I'm just shooting the shit here.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Probably is your copper dont raise after a cycle, you have hidden copper toxic. If not, it doesnt make much sense
What?