RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Who gives a shit. Do it the way you want to do it. It works for me. It works for Goose. AKA it doesn't matter.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: DELETE
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Last 2-3 days I had the DHT feeling again. This is also after increasing my intake of TEI recommended cashews (nuts). Maybe I was missing ARA like Helen said in his post. Before this cycle I ate plenty of fat from red meat and milk (ARA) but didn't do anything. Not sure how stable it is. Maybe in a few days I will feel different. Just posting this to keep track of the ups and downs.

Random girls are attracted to me and sitting close to me. Staring at me with their bedroom eyes. Funny. I also got a few boners sitting next to girls. I got that drive again to fuck bitches!

With that my scalp has become itchy again ("DHT itch") and I have insomnia. It is 4AM and I am wide awake like I want to go to the gym or fuck a girl. I will pobably only sleep 3 hours this night.

Libido and boners are on/off. But overall physically I seem to react to women again.

This is only 3 days so yea let's see how stable it is. Plus I have to get off the supps. See what happens then.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
bang bro sometimes you just have to whip it out (only at your place and jokingly and with someone who's down. not in public, definitely not in school/work). Unless it's a washroom, dorm, or faculty lounge. Definitely not at the cafeteria (= AIDS and food poisoning).

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
6 days off the supps.

Improvements:

- Energy levels higher, esp. when not going through a downswing energy is pretty good
- Intensity in personality ("the fire"), drive to win is higher
- Libido a bit higher
- Less brainfog
- Muscles look fuller
- More able to think logical (a.k.a. MALE thinking)

Symptoms I notice:

- I can get erections but it is not as easy as it was. I don't test myself but when I am around an attractive girl I get a chub and if she is flirty and touchy I get an erection. So it does work but it does not feel 100% right. Like it has a harder time pushing blood in it.
- Still have a bit of numbness in the penis
- Pain in the penis area (prostate, pelvic, penis itself) since this cycle. Maybe nerves firing. Not sure. Feels like prostate is fuller.
- Muscle soreness after training - I had no muscle soreness in PFS
- Cold hands in the morning
- Uptight feeling in the morning, sometimes anger, sometimes I feel fear like I am scared of people (feel unconfident) and hard sounds (serotonin?)
- Mood is unstable and seems to go up and down every day. I can ignore my mood now, which helps. So if I feel like shit I can choose to ignore it. It does not control me anymore.
- Wake up with mouth wide open sometimes (lack of oxygen?) on the cycle this was gone. Slept good on the cycle.

I keep going through ups and downs on the daily now. But the downswings are not as bad.. I can see through them now and just ride them waves. While before it was a tsunami and I had a hard time dealing with them. Now I can see the downswing and ignore it and keep moving.

Overall I think this TEI cycle helped me a lot to move forward. More than the cycles before. Maybe the cycles before this prepared me for this. I am looking forward for the next cycle and see what they give me and what shows up on my test. I had some crazy days on this cycle so I really wonder.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
6 days off the supps.

Improvements:

- Energy levels higher, esp. when not going through a downswing energy is pretty good
- Libido a bit higher
- Less brainfog
- Muscles look fuller

Symptoms I notice:

- I can get erections but it is not as easy as it was. I don't test myself but when I am around an attractive girl I get a chub and if she is flirty and touchy I get an erection. So it does work but it does not feel 100% right. Like it has a harder time pushing blood in it.
- Pain in the penis area (prostate, pelvic, penis itself) since this cycle. Maybe nerves firing. Not sure. Feels like prostate is fuller.
- Uptight feeling in the morning, sometimes anger, sometimes I feel fear like I am scared of people (feel unconfident) and hard sounds (serotonin?)
- Mood is unstable and seems to go up and down every day. I can ignore my mood now, which helps. So if I feel like shit I can choose to ignore it. It does not control me anymore.

I keep going through ups and downs. But the downswings are not as bad.. I can see through them now and just ride them waves. While before it was a tsunami and I had a hard time dealing with them. Now I can see the downswing and ignore it and keep moving.

Overall I think this TEI cycle helped me a lot to move forward. More than the cycles before. Maybe the cycles before this prepared me for this. I am looking forward for the next cycle and see what they give me and what shows up on my test. I had some crazy days on this cycle so I really wonder.

I guess magnesium next cycle for you?

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
6 days off the supps.

Improvements:

- Libido a bit higher
- Less brainfog
- Muscles look fuller

Symptoms I notice:

- Wake up with mouth wide open sometimes (lack of oxygen?) on the cycle this was gone. Slept good on the cycle.

I keep going through ups and downs on the daily now. But the downswings are not as bad.. I can see through them now and just ride them waves. While before it was a tsunami and I had a hard time dealing with them. Now I can see the downswing and ignore it and keep moving.

Interesting man, it does overall sound like movement in the right direction though.

I also notice how moody I am now too. One day channeling the alpha state, the next day feeling like a whiny little bitch.

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC
6 days off the supps.

Improvements:

- Libido a bit higher
- Less brainfog
- Muscles look fuller

Symptoms I notice:

It's interesting that you mention genital pain, because I've started experiencing prostate discomfort/pressure since my latest cycle, too. Hasn't happened since I tried r-andro and 5a-dhp together, when I was trying random shit right after crashing. It hasn't coincided with any sexual benefits yet, but I have felt generally more personality, more energy, less brain fog, and better sleep with it. We'll see what happens.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Got the new hairtest in. Back to Fast 1. Zinc is very low on this retest. Potassium high.

Supps are ZMC, Calcium Plus, MinPlex-B, Sympia

RWAC_hairtest.png

RWAC_hairtest2.png

No metal dumps whatsoever. I guess I was wrong. I had a metallic taste for a while so I thought I was dumping some metals.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes
Got the new hairtest in. Back to Fast 1. Zinc is very low on this retest. Potassium high.

Supps are ZMC, Calcium Plus, MinPlex-B, Sympia

View attachment 1796

View attachment 1797

No metal dumps whatsoever. I guess I was wrong. I had a metallic taste for a while so I thought I was dumping some metals.
Your copper dropped significantly from your latest hairtest, so why no dump?

I don’t think if you experience dumping symptoms that your level goes up. At least in a perfect scenario, your level goes down. Imo hair levels to up when you release lots but are not able to clear it that fast.

Noticed that your zinc wasn’t really high in the last one either.

Interesting results

brix

Oct 4, 2017

I don’t think if you experience dumping symptoms that your level goes up. At least in a perfect scenario, your level goes down. Imo hair levels to up when you release lots but are not able to clear it that fast.

Interesting results
Dumping shows as an increase in hair test.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Interesting results
Interesting. Yea zinc has always been low on me. Maybe the body uses up a lot for certain processes

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Lol reading back the last few posts I did it is clear to me I was running high on whatever. Overstimulated. I notice I was fast as hell in the way I moved and walked around. Also talked a lot to people. And very short fuse.

Now since two days I added in fat and some dairy and I become more sane again although still fast.

I think I will start with the supps tomorrow since I have a lot of the supps already (from old batches).

Only thing we cannot get here is the V-Zyme (pancreatin) supp by TEI. But I have the Swanson Digestive Enzymes here which contain th esame stuff except B12. Going to see if I can get low dosage B12 somewhere.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I can get some chewable methyl B12 of 5000mcg. Just chew off a tiny piece maybe. I can also get 1000mcg pills. But in the V-Zyme Digest there is 2.5mcg of B12. Much less. Gotta work with what I have here.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Alright ordered the new round of supps. Was pretty cheap this time. Will be here monday or tuesday but I am starting tomorrow since I already have the stuff.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Scalp itching like crazy on these supps and diet. Esp. from today. Mostly in the front like widow peaks and sometimes in middle of the scalp and crown. Pretty much what I felt pre-fin but less intense.

I hope TEI will save my ass. Otherwise all good. I'll become a bald mofo, swooping bitches.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Scalp itching like crazy on these supps and diet. Esp. from today. Mostly in the front like widow peaks and sometimes in middle of the scalp and crown. Pretty much what I felt pre-fin but less intense.

I hope TEI will save my ass. Otherwise all good. I'll become a bald mofo, swooping bitches.
so they are giving you zinc now.

how are you feeling. with all the symptoms?

it looks like cortisol went up on iron, and now zinc is increasing 5ar. and estrogen.