RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

Kjbigman

May 25, 2019
USA
I was not that good back then. I had some upswings and thought "oh I am cured!!" I was probably 20/100. I was delusional back then.

I got zinc for a while on first 2 TEI cycles. Last cycle I got a lot of copper (almost 10mg I think per day). So seems I needed both zinc and copper.

About the brainfog. Finasteride gave me terrible brainfog from the start. But it became worse throughout the months I was on it.

Brainfog on Finasteride was insane. Plus I had no emotions on finasteride at all. Nada. No joy, no sadness either.

The fatigue I have now is different.

Hard to explain how bad I was on finasteride since it influenced all my thought processes - it was not "just brainfog". It was a lot more. But I did not realise it after being on the drug for a while.

Plus I never got sick while on finasteride. Really weird.
Y
es, that is how I feel right now ! And I rarely get sick. the first year and a half, zero sickness. Now I get sick on occasion. So, would you recommend TEI over the other lab?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Y
es, that is how I feel right now ! And I rarely get sick. the first year and a half, zero sickness. Now I get sick on occasion. So, would you recommend TEI over the other lab?
I chose TEI because it was recommended here. Both ARL and TEI work. TEI seems faster in their approach. A few guys are doing TEI here.

It is still an experiment but I am much better than I was. No comparison. But it is still rough sometimes as you can see in my log. But worth it. I just ramble on some days because I feel like shit on those days.

No one is cured yet from TEI but a lot of improvements in all aspects for most guys who are doing it for a while.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Yea for me the mental symptoms are quite low ATM - it is extreme fatigue. I think I have never felt this tired in my life!! Except maybe when I did not sleep all night.

are you still injecting the urine? Or drinking it. LMAO injecting sounds insane to me. But if it works it works.
I am injecting the urine currently. And it’s helping me with this cold so much just energy big time.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I am injecting the urine currently. And it’s helping me with this cold so much just energy big time.
you inject it in the muscle? Lol that is crazy dude! Urine is pretty sterile though so can't hurt too much

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
you inject it in the muscle? Lol that is crazy dude! Urine is pretty sterile though so can't hurt too much
Lol in the glutes it’s actually really painful compared to most other injections I’ve tried in my life. Carnitine, testosterone were a lot easier than this. There was a form of testo fast acting form that was worse than this. But this is tough.

It’s completely worth it though. It feels like the perfect electrolyte drink x10. I’m kicking caffeine currently as I used it for a crutch a bit there along with coffee enemas for months on end. So it’s helping me get by right now for sure.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
New hairtest I am from FAST 1 to SLOW 4:

RWAC hairtest 4.png

RWAC 2.png

I think I should lower the rice intake maybe. The arsenic is pretty high.

I do feel much better in general. So maybe I am a slow oxidizer after all. Just in a fucked up stilt from finasteride.

It is funny because I had a few days after finishing the last TEI cycle where I ate not as much fat and a lot of vegetables, lean meat and I felt much more energy that day.

High fat seems to lower my energy now.

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I've noticed that TEI says that the supplement recommendations may not contain any minerals that score "low" on the hair analysis, yet they are going to pump you full with magnesium. It is a big contradiciton. Anyway, it is good to reduce rice intake, I've done so as well. Getting more carbs from veggies, potatoes and sourdough bread (reduced phytic acid content, so no interference with mineral absorption).

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I've noticed that TEI says that the supplement recommendations may not contain any minerals that score "low" on the hair analysis, yet they are going to pump you full with magnesium. It is a big contradiciton. Anyway, it is good to reduce rice intake, I've done so as well. Getting more carbs from veggies, potatoes and sourdough bread (reduced phytic acid content, so no interference with mineral absorption).
I think I will eat more those type of carbohydrates. I thought rice was pretty clean.

Calcium/Magnesium/Sodium/Potassium are seen as the minerals that support your body (energy/protection) while the other minerals have effect on your hormones and enzymes. So if you have low copper sometimes they don't give you copper. I think they mean that.

I don't crave fat as much as I did. So it seems my body has switched to a different state. It is funny. I still have ZMC Plus too. So I will order the supps now and go to the next cycle.
What are you again? SLOW 3? or SLOW 4?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
How you doing sexually?

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
How you doing sexually?
I had a few days with high libido after finishing the cycle. Yesterday I had really high libido for example. Almost to annoying point.

Today opposite.

It is not stable yet but I have had good moments. I hope this cycle will speed me up a bit. I notice my body is very slow and low energy after this cycle.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I think I will eat more those type of carbohydrates. I thought rice was pretty clean.

Calcium/Magnesium/Sodium/Potassium are seen as the minerals that support your body (energy/protection) while the other minerals have effect on your hormones and enzymes. So if you have low copper sometimes they don't give you copper. I think they mean that.

I don't crave fat as much as I did. So it seems my body has switched to a different state. It is funny. I still have ZMC Plus too. So I will order the supps now and go to the next cycle.
What are you again? SLOW 3? or SLOW 4?
That must be it, but their description is kinda vague. I'm a slow 1 and have almost the same supplements, except I got vitamin E instead of iron. I can handle the ZMC plus better now since I am a slow oxidizer. I also decided to order 2 months of supplements, it is cheaper and more cost effective, last two 3-month cycles I still had supplement leftovers. Doing 1 month cycle, 1 week rest, 1 month cycle, 2 weeks rest then retest.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I received the TEI food list.

Seems I need to cut out fatty meats, milk, copper foods and salt. Pretty much the opposite from the Ray Peat diet lol.

I was eating a lot of fat in this last cycle. Also drinking some milk.

Also no sardines anymore.

I cut out my milk consumption down myself and also yoghurt the more I went to the end of the last cycle. I guess my body intuitively knew.

I actually feel bad after eating sardines now. It is weird how sensitive the body is when it changes. Shows me that TEI hairtest is actually working and seeing the metabolism.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
@RebelWithACause check out my latest hair test

It was similar to yours, i went from a fast to a slow. They also put me on a lot of min-plex b (i also had low magnesium)

I'm on

Para pack 1 0 1
Vit E 1 0 1
Adren 1 0 1
HCL 1 1 1
Min plex B 2 0 2

I'm hoping it helps my dry eyes!!

It will be interesting to see how our next HTMA goes and how we feel. ill be retesting 2 months from now

Last edited:

brix

Oct 4, 2017
  • Deleted by brix
  • Reason: Wrong info
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@RebelWithACause check out my latest hair test

It was similar to yours, i went from a fast to a slow. They also put me on a lot of min-plex b (i also had low magnesium)

I'm on

Para pack 1 0 1
Vit E 1 0 1
Adren 1 0 1
HCL 1 1 1
Min plex B 2 0 2

I'm hoping it helps my dry eyes!!

It will be interesting to see how our next HTMA goes and how we feel. ill be retesting 2 months from now
Nice I think HTMA can fix that. That Lewis guy from DHS also had a lot of accutane issues and all fixed good luck