RWAC's PFS log: THE PATH TO GLORY!!

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Hmm are you 4 lows? 4 lows cannot handle heavy lifting or hard exercise. First TEI cycle I slept a lot. Also took naps and stuff in the weekend and on days off. I think I was close to burning out in the first cycle. My energy is pretty good now. I do not feel the need to nap at all. Although some days I do feel tired but not so tired to sleep.
Yeah at least close to 4 lows. It is a tough one, really want to hit the gym, but it can backfire and slow down my recovery. Don't feel like taking naps at all, just some brain fog or a bit tired on some moments during the day.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: DELETE
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Tomorrow is the last day of TEI second cycle.

Shedding of hair has increased the last week or so and scalp is itchier. Before that I had no shedding or very little shedding. Let's see if the Hair Gods are going to be friendly to me in the long term.

With the increase/start in shedding I have also noticed a more androgenic feeling again. Like a switch turned on. Feel more masculine - not so bitchy and irritated anymore. Sometimes the supplements make me a bit tired/foggyheaded but overall I feel better mentally.

Yesterday I was sitting next to a girl and she touched me a few times and I got rock hard erections and lightheadedness. You know that feeling when you are attracted to girl her scent and flirty body language. You cannot think 100% straight anymore. Erections without stimulation or fantasy. Did not have that feeling on finasteride but also in PFS.

The better I am getting the more I see how much finasteride killed my personality when I took it. Did not even notice it that much when I was in PFS. But looking back at the period I used finasteride (and PFS) I became a very different person. Almost scary to see how different I was.

Like your body was taken over by someone else and he lived your life in that period.

I think off the supplements I will really see where I am at but it is good progress that I feel better even on the supplements. I want to fix the body completely if possible. But this is a great sign. After doing the third cycle I will go and take a blood test for information purposes.

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Tomorrow is the last day of TEI second cycle.

Shedding of hair has increased the last week or so and scalp is itchier. Before that I had no shedding or very little shedding. Let's see if the Hair Gods are going to be friendly to me in the long term.

With the increase/start in shedding I have also noticed a more androgenic feeling again. Like a switch turned on. Feel more masculine - not so bitchy and irritated anymore. Sometimes the supplements make me a bit tired/foggyheaded but overall I feel better mentally.

Yesterday I was sitting next to a girl and she touched me a few times and I got rock hard erections and lightheadedness. You know that feeling when you are attracted to girl her scent and flirty body language. You cannot think 100% straight anymore. Erections without stimulation or fantasy. Did not have that feeling on finasteride but also in PFS.

The better I am getting the more I see how much finasteride killed my personality when I took it. Did not even notice it that much when I was in PFS. But looking back at the period I used finasteride (and PFS) I became a very different person. Almost scary to see how different I was.

Like your body was taken over by someone else and he lived your life in that period.

I think off the supplements I will really see where I am at but it is good progress that I feel better even on the supplements. I want to fix the body completely if possible. But this is a great sign. After doing the third cycle I will go and take a blood test for information purposes.
I get the same thing now when talking to a chick I like. Can't think straight, heart starts racing, and fumble a little bit on my words lol. At first I was like what is wrong with me and then I realized this is normal, this is how I used to be. It kind of sucks because I was so smooth before, but nothing like being a man.

I also get periods of more intense scalp itch but then it gets better. I think in the long term this will help our hair. I don't want to speak to soon but I think mine is getting a little thicker and I believe I am seeing regrowth on my temples. If it ever becomes noticebly different I will take some pics.

Some days I just love tei and feel so great I get on a high and feel like I can accomplish anything and I feel normal. Those are the days that prove to me tei works, it just takes time and faith.

You are a great example to everyone on how to do tei.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I get the same thing now when talking to a chick I like. Can't think straight, heart starts racing, and fumble a little bit on my words lol. At first I was like what is wrong with me and then I realized this is normal, this is how I used to be. It kind of sucks because I was so smooth before, but nothing like being a man.

I also get periods of more intense scalp itch but then it gets better. I think in the long term this will help our hair. I don't want to speak to soon but I think mine is getting a little thicker and I believe I am seeing regrowth on my temples. If it ever becomes noticebly different I will take some pics.

Some days I just love tei and feel so great I get on a high and feel like I can accomplish anything and I feel normal. Those are the days that prove to me tei works, it just takes time and faith.

You are a great example to everyone on how to do tei.
Good to hear man. I have a similar experience with girls. I think it is getting used to "sexual tension" again. On finasteride and in PFS majority of time I had zero sexual tension with women.

I think in the long run TEI will help hair yes and I did not expect to not have a shed once in a while. Even on finasteride I had sheds. In PFS until now I had no shedding which a lot of people report in PFS.

Even when you get closer to being balanced other problems will come to the surface. This is life. Even when you fix PFS/Post-Saw Palmetto life will throw problems at you to solve. I don't expect to be happy all the time for no reason. Sometimes you have to do things in life to make you happy A.K.A. the burden of performance.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Love reading your posts Rebel!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Since I am off TEI I am back on intermittent fasting. I like it a lot. I do 16/8 IF or 18/6 IF. Tomorrow I am going to do a 24 hour window since I have a rest day. For me IF always worked well except for a short period where I could not handle fasting.

I train in the morning on empty stomach and still wait until 1PM to eat. I am not hungry after working out so it works for me.

Diet is the same as on TEI.

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
Since I am off TEI I am back on intermittent fasting. I like it a lot. I do 16/8 IF or 18/6 IF. Tomorrow I am going to do a 24 hour window since I have a rest day. For me IF always worked well except for a short period where I could not handle fasting.

I train in the morning on empty stomach and still wait until 1PM to eat. I am not hungry after working out so it works for me.

Diet is the same as on TEI.
bro why do you keep deleting your @MNK99 style philosophical essays

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
bro why do you keep deleting your @MNK99 style philosophical essays
I notice I am rambling in these posts after I post them I notice it - too much thoughts but not fleshed out yet. I might post a big essay that puts it all together. I need to learn to have patience and not just blabber everything out on this forums.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Sometimes I get in this flow of writing and I just write everything but it does not contain everything and after I read it, it makes sense but not 100%. Missing links.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Got a crazy looking hairtest 3:

Hairtest 3 RWAC.png

Hairtest 3 RWAC 2.png

SYMPIA (Metabolic Support)
Calcium Plus
Magnesium Plus
GT-FORMULA (CHROMIUM)
PYRIDOX PLUS (VITAMIN B6)
COPPER PLUS
VITAMIN E PLUS

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
This is after taking ZMC (ZINC MANGANESE + VITAMIN C) and some other shit.

Have some good days and bad days. Overall my libido is low though. I do notice some improvement in mentality and I feel more that I am living instead of dreaming. Also seems my immune system works better (get a cold, feel ill sometimes).

On the supps I felt better than I do now.

For the rest not sure. I don't feel great. I wake up without morning wood often after this cycle and I get OCD-ish symptoms like obsessing over things I read. I also have cold hands a lot.

I think I have a lot more layers to peel off.

I am going to order the supplements at Dutch TEI again except I will add Vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium myself to the sympia in the same amounts.

I said I was going to do three cycles at least so I will. I hope to feel a bit better soon.

I am becoming confused being in this state. I don't even know what is normal at the moment - how you should feel. Feel like going crazy a lot.

Last edited:

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
SYMPIA (Metabolic Support)
Calcium Plus
Magnesium Plus
GT-FORMULA (CHROMIUM)
PYRIDOX PLUS (VITAMIN B6)
COPPER PLUS
VITAMIN E PLUS
Min-Plex-B is a cheaper combination of Magnesium Plus, GT-FORMULA and PYRIDOX PLUS. Might be cheaper for you, depending on when to take each. I have the same symptoms as you + I don't feel like working out on this 2nd cycle, I feel weak/tired on some days. I had more motivation on the 1st cycle.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Min-Plex-B is a cheaper combination of Magnesium Plus, GT-FORMULA and PYRIDOX PLUS. Might be cheaper for you, depending on when to take each. I have the same symptoms as you + I don't feel like working out on this 2nd cycle, I feel weak/tired on some days. I had more motivation on the 1st cycle.
That is a good idea. Thanks man. I guess they give this combo because they don't want me to take some of them at the same time. I will look at it tonight. Otherwise I will just buy those.

On the cycle I also had a hard time working out and tired. Now I have physical energy but my mind is just a mess.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Alright I ordered the supps. When I get them - probably Wednesday I will start. I will just keep going fuck it. Let's Go Baby!

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Did a 24 hour fast today instead of 16/8 IF. Can't say I felt great. I do well with 16/8 IF but 24 hours is too long for me. Maybe because I am a fast oxidiser. 16/8 seems to be perfect eating style for me. I will go back to normal eating (grazing) when I am on TEI.

Anyways moving forward I am going to do a third TEI cycle but I do want to see some good results. I am not trying to be impatient but you need to know when to quit.

I am seeing improvements and I am grateful for that but when I have a downswing all of that is gone. It is not stable yet. In these downswings it seems like I am still at the same spot or even going backward.

One thing I notice is my vision very blurry. For the longest time I thought it was normal but it is insane. Like you are not alive. It is not like my vision is bad, it is just as if I am inside my eyes looking through. Instead of my eyes displaying the actual image. Like you are dreaming. I also have bad short term memory and my personality is just gone it seems. I don't even know what to believe about myself anymore, who I am, etc.

I think TEI is making me more aware of all this shit which is why I am frustrated and it hits me harder than before. I was really far away lol - Probably 20% alive on automatic mode. I thought I was healed at one point - on pure delusion.

This is also why I am confused. I made myself believe I was better. What the fuck was wrong with me. I am really confused at the moment. It is hard to explain the feeling. I don't understand myself anymore. It is like I do not control who I am and what I do. I became a weird automaton.

I don't even remember the time I was on finasteride or in the beginning of PFS. It looks like a distant dream.

I look for things to obsess about so I don't have to think about my own life problems. I was never like this. I have become so weak and no character. It is frustrating to see.

This is why it is hard to say how much progress I make. In a sense I am more aware of everything about myself and my life. But this also makes me feel shittier by seeing it.

Maybe I am also still going through some changes. I had a similar experience after the first cycle. For the first 2 weeks I felt really weird and WORSE than on the cycle. Derealised and then in the third week I felt better.

I think this is called depersonalisation when I think about it. Depersonalization - Wikipedia

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@RebelWithACause can relate to a lot of that
Yup a lot of people in PFS/PAS/PSSD seem to experience similar things.

In the beginning I don't think I noticed this. I acted on impulses 24/7. Had no self consciousness almost. Animalistic/survivalist. That is why I don't remember almost anything from finasteride and beginning of PFS. It was on automatic trying to survive.

Things from before finasteride I remember well. Especially things in my early teens (12-15). Sometimes I remember them like yesterday. The friends I had back then, videogames I played and the people I played against online, girls I was talking to, sports I was playing, etc.

Maybe if you get a bit better you start becoming more aware of what is going on. At this point I don't know I am too confused to even make sense of what is going on. It is like a bug in the human system.

Instead of being your own mental point of origin you are sitting in the passenger seat. You experience all the things a human experience but it is like you see it as a second person. The person is not you anymore it is something on it's own and you are looking at what it's doing.

Yea it is crazy. But I read on that wiki that a lot of people with psychological issues experience it. PFS/PAS/PSSD all give obvious psychological issues so not strange that your brain sometimes goes a bit crazy.