www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@RebelWithACause

GJ Boi

2 Questions: You long did your cycle take? 2.5 months? And how long will you wait for a possible snapback reaction?
Thanks man.

This first one 2 months. Next one I might do 3 months since I have not taken any supplements outside of TEI which should give me a good image of mineral balance. With the first cycle I was not sure how much I influenced the test with supplementation PRE-hairtest.

Goose does 2 months 1 month off which seems to work also. I think tonysoprano too, not sure.

Hopefully today or tomorrow I will receive the kit and then cut some hair off send it and get the results within 2 weeks. Which should make me able to start in January 2019. I want to keep going now instead of having a long time off in between.

SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia
Sounds good so far, still a lot of negatives but the way i see it is they are the thing being fixed next. So on the next cycle you should be doing a lot better(or worse, untill they get fixed)
Really happy that you chose tei over some other route. Keep us updated :D

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
  • Deleted by RebelWithACause
  • Reason: DELETE
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-- i need to rest way more. Probably 30 weeks this year worked out 6-7 times. Back hurts. Lying down, gonna sleep but didn't go today. Not worried, worst case I'll get xrays, should be cool. -probably jerky movements. Looking forward a lot man. SImilar bad habits I'd say for me, but drinking, then coke, friends, then nada. then stims.

-Only really felt CFS after effexor and after the Fin. --- Usually I'm like "Chronic fatigue????" but yes, I contend after Finasteride... that is definitely a real thing.
-I likely just drank and was a crazy 21 -22 year old, so didn't remember it as much with PSSD. Also think it lasted less long.

-Muscle pump/NO and straight pain now (jerky movements). --I will just rest a bit. ---Kinda sucks, but no setback. Won't crash (not being cocky , I'm just saying).
--have appointments tho, so better not move around tm before them. --could be weights (probably) or could be stretching, showering. Not sure.

-Youre pretty fkn strong tho man. Your first log post in Jan or March or spring... Had pretty high numbers for deadlifts and what not.
-@Slayo you were right about the catabolism. Def look stronger a bit but I mean I'm always cutting and it's good. But must workout less and get more results. Feel like I'm gonna miss physio/sports rehab as I'm not moving back there ... I'll find a place here.
@Rwac must be awkward although everyone's super tall there I think, the racks and benches are too low here.
-- I also move things awkwardly at times without getting up, but should not be lazy. Snapped up now.

Fission Mailed.
It's over man.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
The way of the warrior/samurai by Miyamoto Musashi:

1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11. In all things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.
21. Never stray from the Way.

I can learn from this guy. These are great tips.

Merry Christmas guys. NEVER STRAY FROM THE WAY.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Update - 3 weeks after first TEI cycle:

After ending the TEI cycle I have seen improvements since stopping. This was gradual over last 2 weeks. In the beginning after stopping I was not as good as I am now. I still eat the TEI diet.

- Psoriasis is gone - I got psoriasis on my arms after doing TRT and anabolic steroids. This is an objective change which is good because most of these things are subjective (how you feel, etc.)

- Sleep is solid but was for a while. I can sleep at 9PM if I want. TEI maybe made it a bit better. I for example dream consistently again.

- Motivation for life is higher than before.

- Small part of libido is noticeable. Girls are on my radar again. For a while I had no libido. Girls would do nothing. I would not even see hot girls. Still libido is on the lower end. It is still low but at least SOMETHING.

Other noticeable things:

- Some days I get depressed and tired with negative thoughts. For example yesterday. I wake up and don't feel like getting out of my bed. I have depressing thoughts, etc. Then I force myself out of bed and do things and it is OK but the tired feeling remains. Very up & down.

This started on the first TEI cycle and I still feel it on a weekly basis without using any supplements. I did not have this before TEI. Maybe I was numb to it before.

- Posture is solid. I walk straight up. Feel solid and strong walking and standing. For a while I was slouched over no matter how much I focussed on keeping my posture straight. Not sure if this is from TEI lol but I cannot help but notice.

- Had diarrhea for a week straight last week. Now it is gone. Could of been a stomach virus.

- Still have anxiety but it is more replace with apathy/not caring.

I hope this second TEI cycle will bring more good things to the table.

I am going to make an appointment with the doctor to get access to more blood tests.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Here is my second hairtest. Looks insane!

Still a FAST 1.

Na/K ratio under 1.

Skyhigh phosphorus, skyhigh cobalt.

High copper

Zinc up to good range (was low before)

Some aluminum, mercury coming out.

If anyone has comments on it let me know.

The next supplements are:

SYMPIA (Metabloic Support)
Min-Plex B (Magnesium, Chromium + B6)
ZMC Plus (Zinc + Manganese + Vitamin C)
ENZYMES

Will start ASAP.

RWAC second hairtest.png

Attachments

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I've had the exact same supplements first round, minus Enzyma. That are a shit load of Enzyma caps you need to take, are those an official TEI supplement?
No, it's not, but it's just a digestive aid. I bought GB3 from ARL as a digestive aid and use it during my current TEI cycle.

Not sure why they dose you that high though, Rebel. Hair tests after a first cycle are usually a bit iffy and not all that accurate. They are still trying to read your actual oxidation rate.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
No, it's not, but it's just a digestive aid. I bought GB3 from ARL as a digestive aid and use it during my current TEI cycle.

Not sure why they dose you that high though, Rebel. Hair tests after a first cycle are usually a bit iffy and not all that accurate. They are still trying to read your actual oxidation rate.
I mean he would need 2 bottles a month 6 for a full cycle. That's 150 euro just on digestive aid lmao.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I still have a lot of "ENZYMA" and SYMPIA from the first round laying around. I will be fine in that regard. Let's see what happens!

I might make the supplements myself next time. See if I can get that to work.

I think with the zinc, vitamin c they are focussing on lowering copper.

I am excited.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--RWAC, did TEI actually increase concentration for you?
-I mean it slowed down my thinking. Greatly helping mood and sleep and making sense without effort at times. But studying, chess, etc... it seemed like ADHD was worse (tiny bit worse). Worse than terrible, not really a big deal for me. As in helps all but worsens ADD a tiny bit, can't really tell.\
--I mean kind of a big deal for work and class but I coped somehow all these yrs. probably badly, but somehow someway.
_it may increase concentration because I'm slower in a sense, but it also reduces sharp focus for hours on end, like hyperfocus.

-I can see it helping and hurting work. But that just means other measures must be in check for me (like near daily exercise, sleep hygiene, etc). Motivation and sharp focus down, but doIng stupid things also down... so good mostly.

YEAH i don't think it's the pfs, i think many with mood or add or just short fuses.... we can benefit from tei. Nicer to people, because they piss us off less, meaning less trouble, which means people are nicer to us, and life is better. ... but that sounds so cheesy , but i actually believe it is possible. ---i mean get rid of my pfs, i look normals, and sometimes act normal but life is still stressful, sometimes very stressful, so that motivates me more to continue this. Which always was the intent despite the short break.

It may make us both super calm all the time, @Rwac.

Maybe it makes good work easier, because I'm happier. Bad work harder because I have less anger, hyperness, hyperfocus.... maybe.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
On TEI I have BAD concentration. Like right now. Feel kinda dumb make simple mistakes in chess. At work I sometimes do nothing for 30 min. Vision also impaired. But after the first cycle OFF the supplements I had better concentration.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
On TEI I have BAD concentration. Like right now. Feel kinda dumb make simple mistakes in chess. At work I sometimes do nothing for 30 min. Vision also impaired. But after the first cycle OFF the supplements I had better concentration.

I think they are inhibiting your estrogen, at the moment.

and after you get off, it works better.

I think it might be a problem with fast oxidizer. insensitive estro

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
I think Helen's right.

TEI puts heavy access on vitamine E, whereas I haven't seen ARL suggest it. Vitamine E is an estrogen antagonist.
I feel shitty on this TEI cycle as well, whereas I always felt rather fine on ARL cycles.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Show…

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Have two weeks to go on this TEI cycle.

Overall going well.

On this cycle I notice low estrogen signs like dry skin, lethargy, intermittent joint pains, no sex drive, irritation/rage, anti-social. Pumps in the gym are weak and strength is less than normal. Some obsessive thoughts and behaviour.

I notice more social anxiety and less confidence. I think estrogen makes you more confident and calmer.

Some days I get really angry at people. Girl told me I looked very angry at her yesterday.

I keep it all in until I am home and I smash or shout in my pillow on my bed or go do a workout.

It seemed to slowly get more intense as far as the low estrogen signs.

Meanwhile we got nice weather here so I am catching some sun here and there and going outside in the woods, walk around. Get some fresh air.
Sounds about right, having the same symptoms with the vitamin E. On some days I notice better mood when I start my breakfast couple hours after waking up, but once I take the supps it is mostly back to square one. I do notice however that heavy lifting has a negative effect on my recovery, especially eye lid twitching which is probably caused by mineral depletion.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Sounds about right, having the same symptoms with the vitamin E. On some days I notice better mood when I start my breakfast couple hours after waking up, but once I take the supps it is mostly back to square one. I do notice however that heavy lifting has a negative effect on my recovery, especially eye lid twitching which is probably caused by mineral depletion.
Hmm are you 4 lows? 4 lows cannot handle heavy lifting or hard exercise. First TEI cycle I slept a lot. Also took naps and stuff in the weekend and on days off. I think I was close to burning out in the first cycle. My energy is pretty good now. I do not feel the need to nap at all. Although some days I do feel tired but not so tired to sleep.