RWAC Hairtest (TEI)

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Hair1rwac.png
Hair2rwac.png

Hopefully this will give some insight in my case and for future PFS peeps. Blood work is coming too.

FAST OXIDIZER 1

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
looks like mine kind of but no toxicity on mine no bars, but 4/6 or 5/7 toxic ratios. and ya man good stuff - you look v healthy as per your hait test, get on tei man, gains in first day a bit, but i may still use anavar later; at .1mg x bw x 2x a week. that's a big maybe tho. TEI helps adhd, side fx of stuff, and also wakefulness, mood, agitation, and a lot. some issues at first, but i think good sign, also pump returning didn't have m at times; so only like 200 reps and like 3-4 workouts and ill get better results vs like 7 workouts a week (working out like a mad man)... nice. it will be good. also, i like the more detail on tei rather than arl but i may catch some flack for that, but i did both; arl didn't even pick up Li barely... i barely used it and TEI did pick it up, also zero cobalt etc, but they have different ranges IIRC and also different things tested. matter of fact, you can get it thru my provincial health care -- elemental testing... but it's not same as tei and probably a pain in the ass to even get a requisition for mostly its for toxic metals. -- 6.10pm, fri oct 5/2018

-Looks kinda similar not sure n car rite now. Can't Check Hair Test Rite Now. ---On Second Glance: I see. Fast 1. Fast 1 Slow 1 ideal or near it. --Nice. I was Fast ARL 5mo ago.
-Probably still relatively Fast. We will see after this cycle. I am trying to get to Fast 4. JK, not really. Not ideal.

Last edited:

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I have a very similar hair test to you. Did you get any supp recommendations ?
Yea:

Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium + Chromium + B6, SYMPIA (metabolic support), ENZYMA, fulvic acid

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

brix

Oct 4, 2017
-Monster Type... lol. That means Sample Type or in sample?? ---> Schedel means skull or scalp (hair -- as in, head hair used in sample?). -- Edit; Acc. To Google -- Yes.
-good luck man... it will be good to see where we are at 2wks and a mo and 2mo and 3mo and i guess if 3 cycles 3mo from now. slow 1, fast 1 you -- near ish balanced...
-not totally super balanced but good. ---nice. i hope to be fast 4 soon.
Is slow 1 and fast 1 the closest to balanced for tei?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-SUPPOSEDLY but there are secret oxidations closer to my baseline, that I am working to re-achieve, so that instead of level 99 -- I will reach and unleash my truest form.
-Acc. To Hair Test Extremists and Sexual Deviants, yes it is close to Slow 1 and Fast 1 for ideal sexual misuse hair megalodon, ancient apex predator gains.
-I personally like eating nothing 7-8mo a year, like 0 -100 cals on a busy day. then 15000 cals once or twice by quarter III. Exactly like the true Apex Predators -- Seen In Nature. And Described in JAMA (2016).
-Fast 99 also known as FAST************ (99 times) is "PANSEXUAL OXIDATION MODE".

Also to be clear: @brix --> Yes.
Is slow 1 and fast 1 the closest to balanced for tei?

Last edited: