RU Trials continued

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
freeflow post_id=3416 time=1509718045 user_id=74 said:
So tribulus is antiprogestin imo!?
It's classed as an 'abortifacient' herb, so seems likely that it is - Ashwaghanda is also classified in the same category, so could explain some of the positive effects of CD's herb cycling routine when including these

http://hackstasis.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
@ JackNap can you ask him if there's any reason to suspect that people with other adverse drug reactions are more prone to getting PFS? I had insane reactions to an SNRI. AND bad but not quite PFS bad reactions to some other meds.

Are people with Bipolar/ADHD, or diagnosed disorders, pre-PFS more likely to suffer from this? Probably hard to answer.

IHateFin

Oct 3, 2017
Arizona
MNK99 post_id=3605 time=1510013091 user_id=1389 said:
@ JackNap can you ask him if there's any reason to suspect that people with other adverse drug reactions are more prone to getting PFS? I had insane reactions to an SNRI. AND bad but not quite PFS bad reactions to some other meds.

Are people with Bipolar/ADHD, or diagnosed disorders, pre-PFS more likely to suffer from this? Probably hard to answer.
dang this one is tough one to answer, but im gunna give it a shot with my 2 cents. I feel like those with these disorders could be more suseptable only because there are already imbalances in their brain chemistry to begin with, but whos to say they wouldn't bounce right back to their normal bipolar selves.

some of the healthiest guys can be just as susceptible though as finasteride doesn't seem to really discriminate.
just my opinion as I have no data to really prove my assumption lol

Mey

Oct 5, 2017
Iran
This web site is selling RU486 for Lab purposes but warned ' this product is not for human or veterinary use.'
Is it harmful taking it instead of RU pill ?

https://www.caymanchem.com/product/10006317

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
It makes sense that ella and ru (separately) could cause increased tiredness, correct?
Because of cortisol effects?
Goes away in the week or so after?
Not sure where else to post this besides asking some ppl privately.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Very high progesterone dosage while fasting for 3-4 days, will work for this. Since you dont want more potassium in side of the cell. So you have to take progesterone while not eating.

Fasting is more for cortisol sensitivity
I've been taking progesterone last several days to help retain potassium in b2 program. I'm fasting today and it really feels nice. Muscles feel a little more pump. Really relaxed. Might continue for 4-5 days- haven't fasted at al for 6-7 months feel like I could use it.

Based on your thoughts here, I see retaining potassium and its sensitivity along w/ making progesterone less sensitive (making dht more sensitive) some of these benefits. Correct me if I'm wrong.

slader1

Nov 17, 2019
I've been taking progesterone last several days to help retain potassium in b2 program. I'm fasting today and it really feels nice. Muscles feel a little more pump. Really relaxed. Might continue for 4-5 days- haven't fasted at al for 6-7 months feel like I could use it.

Based on your thoughts here, I see retaining potassium and its sensitivity along w/ making progesterone less sensitive (making dht more sensitive) some of these benefits. Correct me if I'm wrong.
How much progesterone are you taking bruschi?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
How much progesterone are you taking bruschi?
I only did two days and just finished my first meal
.Took b2 earlier today like an idiot and reacted with severe need for food lol. I did 25mg daily.

I’m planning for 3 day prog fast in about 12 days.