Rife Machines

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
This thread is a long time coming from me. Just to be brief here, I used one of these really non stop in August and September 2017. I got a lot lot better from Lyme and PFS in the time period, but it also consisted of juice fast, herbals, Okinawa/ mainly plant based diet, tons of coffee enemas, juicing and so on.

I’m afraid to depict this as what cured me so well then, as it was just an ingredient to my success. What that percentage was and how essential it was for my success, I truly do not know.

What I can say is that that the reaction my body has to certain frequencies is the realist of the real. I felt it so much in Aug, sept 2017 through the rest of 2017 and early 18 when I’d use it. One night I left the machine on master pathogen kill frequency “727” and I woke up the next morning feeling paralyzed. So much stuff died in my body no other way to put it.

Another major example of this, and a big wake up call for me- was last night I decided to play with master Lyme/ Borrelia frequency “2016”. For some reason I had only been playing with mycoplasma frequencies the past 6 weeks. Never messed with Lyme, bartonella, babesia- I just thought my only issue was the mycoplasma.

But the herx I got from Lyme frequency last night was something I hadn’t experienced in a long time. I left it on for close to an hour. I was soooooo fucked up- no other way to put it. Now today, I can’t handle anything. Stress response abysmal which happens when there is too much pathogen die off.

What’s the relevance of all this and why I bring this up to the board?

What I’m saying is that these Rife machines- while they are potentially amazing tools for curing as I’ve depicted, they can also be used as MAJOR diagnostic tools.

Because I used 2016 hard last night and herxed harder than I’ve had since ozone, I can certainly tell you that Borrelia/Lyme is a major issue I need to combat. I couldn’t tell you the same 2 days ago. And I used tons of other frequencies last night... and nothing hit me like 2016. Heck more than half of them I didn’t feel at all.

I will now go ahead and look for other Lyme pathogens/co-infections such as babesia, bartonella, rickettsia. Also I will Use the “spooky pulse ” feature which is a diagnostic tool And gives you list of frequencies for pathogens to attack based on a scan of body.

I think this machine (which can be fully taken advantage of for less than $250-300) should be investigated more by this community. And anyone that is interested in health and combatting chronic illness would be interested.

I know that @Helen mentioned quantum healing via light was his next big thing he’s working on. But have you ever worked with this type of technology before- essentially vibration/ frequency based?

All I can tell you is this thing is real and it’s out there and it’s not that expensive. Maybe there could be a “pfs frequency” discovered one day. Or several based on type lol.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
This thread is a long time coming from me. Just to be brief here, I used one of these really non stop in August and September 2017. I got a lot lot better from Lyme and PFS in the time period, but it also consisted of juice fast, herbals, Okinawa/ mainly plant based diet, tons of coffee enemas, juicing and so on.

I’m afraid to depict this as what cured me so well then, as it was just an ingredient to my success. What that percentage was and how essential it was for my success, I truly do not know.

What I can say is that that the reaction my body has to certain frequencies is the realist of the real. I felt it so much in Aug, sept 2017 through the rest of 2017 and early 18 when I’d use it. One night I left the machine on master pathogen kill frequency “727” and I woke up the next morning feeling paralyzed. So much stuff died in my body no other way to put it.

Another major example of this, and a big wake up call for me- was last night I decided to play with master Lyme/ Borrelia frequency “2016”. For some reason I had only been playing with mycoplasma frequencies the past 6 weeks. Never messed with Lyme, bartonella, babesia- I just thought my only issue was the mycoplasma.

But the herx I got from Lyme frequency last night was something I hadn’t experienced in a long time. I left it on for close to an hour. I was soooooo fucked up- no other way to put it. Now today, I can’t handle anything. Stress response abysmal which happens when there is too much pathogen die off.

What I’m saying is that these Rife machines- while they are potentially amazing tools for curing as I’ve depicted, they can also be used as MAJOR diagnostic tools.

Because I used 2016 hard last night and herxed harder than I’ve had since ozone, I can certainly tell you that Borrelia/Lyme is a major issue I need to combat. I couldn’t tell you the same 2 days ago. And I used tons of other frequencies last night... and nothing hit me like 2016. Heck more than half of them I didn’t feel at all.

I will now go ahead and look for other Lyme pathogens/co-infections such as babesia, bartonella, rickettsia. Also I will Use the “spooky pulse ” feature which is a diagnostic tool And gives you list of frequencies for pathogens to attack based on a scan of body.

I think this machine (which can be fully taken advantage of for less than $250-300) should be investigated more by this community. And anyone that is interested in health and combatting chronic illness would be interested.

I know that @Helen mentioned quantum healing via light was his next big thing he’s working on. But have you ever worked with this type of technology before- essentially vibration/ frequency based?

All I can tell you is this thing is real and it’s out there and it’s not that expensive. Maybe there could be a “pfs frequency” discovered one day. Or several based on type lol.
Yea, like i posted on your log, I guarantee you have multiple bugs. Also the bugs adapt and shapeshift all the time when u use the same frequencies, it's a defense mechanism.. I've seen this so many times thru muscle testing. I have a master rife dr friend.. Dr janda in Costa mesa.. he's unbelievable .. with the rife
. I've seen him make miracle cures

From all the sessions with me and those i watched him treat, These are the main players

Lyme,
Myco
Rickettsia
Bartonella
Nanobacter
Roundworm
Flukes
Bacteria. (Ecoli frequencies)
Virus (herpes frequencies ) different from flu

Use multiple frequency lists, alternate from high, mid , low freqs.. don't go more than 2 days on the same range when targeting a specific bug

There are healing frequencies that could help with pfs too, not just killing
Rife Frequencies List
Look at experimental

Do you use the cafl list?

The Electroherbalism Frequency Lists - ...
PDFhttps://www.royalrife.com › CAFL

If you're not muscle testing than a diagnostic tool like spooky is an awesome idea
Also the fscan2 rife does it, but it's pricey

Last edited:

diffi

Oct 2, 2018
Europe

Very positive post. You know youfself pfs has different underlying issues.
If you detox Mercury with that Maschine, I guess you herx crazy wise.
What do you do to reduce herxing? Enterosgel? Brown alga? Glutathione? Vit.C?
Has the machine a nerve repair program?
Where did you buy it?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I use the spooky2 which uses CAFL along with other many other types of frequencies.

Thanks for info @Ocguy . I’ve really been on my own with rife besides spooky2 forum.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
I use the spooky2 which uses CAFL along with other many other types of frequencies.

Thanks for info @Ocguy . I’ve really been on my own with rife besides spooky2 forum.
Bugs are evolving and adapting just like everything. when you kill a bug the others remaining eat the remains and absorb their dna... keep switching things up, if they hide from a high frequency they become vulnerable again on the low

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11 I have used Rife type machines for about 1 year for lymphoma. Sometimes after some sessions I would be screwed up for a month

in my case, it raised cortisol in me hugely. I then quit doing them, since all I was getting adrenaline and cortisol problems.

In Russia these treatments are very popular now. People use them all the time. I first used the industrial type of big doctor machines

Then bought some small ones for myself. for like 500 bux I think

Personally it was a dead end for me, all these contant cortisol stress responses.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi11

If you have Lyme, I would think you might try to use L-Norvaline

This is a arginase inhibitor. Lyme infection IMO induces arginase , this is how it avoids to be killed.

If you use this , this might increase your nitric oxide levels .

I just wanted to write you regarding this product L-Norvaline, which I came across mentioned on your website. I purchased it recently in my efforts to deal with effects of chronic, untreated Lyme Disease. Looking up the topic of arginase before purchasing this product, I was really excited. Because some of my earliest symptoms involved sensations of ear pressure changes that might be explained by this arginase enzyme causing interference with production of regular arginine / nitric oxide supplies. I also thought this might be connected with the stimulation of the anaerobic stress system by the bacteria or its pathogenic effects. So I tried it, hoping for the best. Well, it is wonderful. Due to the energy channel-opening effects of 7-years intensive martial arts practice, my case of Lyme is so bad that I can literally feel abdominal sensations when the anaerobic metabolism is being triggered by the Lyme for its feeding. Take one of these L-Norvaline pills seems to stop that changeover. My hope is that by preventing arginase triggering, the bacteria cannot feed itself and thus will die off over time. Of course there's the seedpod state that can remain in one's system, like cancer, without food, but these must also get stimulated from time to time into active forms that can be addressed in this same way. Happily, this product has also improved the symptoms of the ear pressure changes. My health in general seems to be normalizing and my immune system rebounding in a wonderful way. The only concern I have is that it might actually normalize too much, as the bacteria spread is so pervasive and its effects so immuno-depressive, that to eliminate too much of the bacteria too quickly seems to risk overwhelming one's body's abilities to repair corrupted / sickened areas.

This is how urine works also against all these infections which induce arginase. Urine inhibits arginase.

Slayo

Nov 5, 2017
@bruschi11

If you have Lyme, I would think you might try to use L-Norvaline

This is a arginase inhibitor. Lyme infection IMO induces arginase , this is how it avoids to be killed.

If you use this , this might increase your nitric oxide levels .

I just wanted to write you regarding this product L-Norvaline, which I came across mentioned on your website. I purchased it recently in my efforts to deal with effects of chronic, untreated Lyme Disease. Looking up the topic of arginase before purchasing this product, I was really excited. Because some of my earliest symptoms involved sensations of ear pressure changes that might be explained by this arginase enzyme causing interference with production of regular arginine / nitric oxide supplies. I also thought this might be connected with the stimulation of the anaerobic stress system by the bacteria or its pathogenic effects. So I tried it, hoping for the best. Well, it is wonderful. Due to the energy channel-opening effects of 7-years intensive martial arts practice, my case of Lyme is so bad that I can literally feel abdominal sensations when the anaerobic metabolism is being triggered by the Lyme for its feeding. Take one of these L-Norvaline pills seems to stop that changeover. My hope is that by preventing arginase triggering, the bacteria cannot feed itself and thus will die off over time. Of course there's the seedpod state that can remain in one's system, like cancer, without food, but these must also get stimulated from time to time into active forms that can be addressed in this same way. Happily, this product has also improved the symptoms of the ear pressure changes. My health in general seems to be normalizing and my immune system rebounding in a wonderful way. The only concern I have is that it might actually normalize too much, as the bacteria spread is so pervasive and its effects so immuno-depressive, that to eliminate too much of the bacteria too quickly seems to risk overwhelming one's body's abilities to repair corrupted / sickened areas.

This is how urine works also against all these infections which induce arginase. Urine inhibits arginase.
If you can clarify this.

If arginase induction is a key component then also chelating manganese will block it, but Lyme.itself eats manganese so i'm expecting someone with Lyme to be manganese deficient, then if manganese is deficient even if arginase is upregulated it won't have the necessary cofactor available thus the arginase upregulation will have little effect. If this is the mecchanism that allow infections to thrive then i'm expecting that the bugs will let lots of manganese available to the body and not eating it.

I don't know if I have expressed the, concept very well, hope you have understood

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
If you can clarify this.

If arginase induction is a key component then also chelating manganese will block it, but Lyme.itself eats manganese so i'm expecting someone with Lyme to be manganese deficient, then if manganese is deficient even if arginase is upregulated it won't have the necessary cofactor available thus the arginase upregulation will have little effect. If this is the mecchanism that allow infections to thrive then i'm expecting that the bugs will let lots of manganese available to the body and not eating it.

I don't know if I have expressed the, concept very well, hope you have understood

I agree with you , we dont really know for sure what Lyme is and what it eats. I just posted an example of some guy with Lyme which this helped with.

It would be best for him to test urea in blood. I guess. to see if arginase inhibited or upregulated.

May be Lyme causes extra absorbtion or retention of manganese and thus too much free manganese floating around, which then induces arginase.

Or may be Lyme uses manganese to produce arginase and thus survive

Or if it causes manganese deficiency , then arginase is down, and bruschi is swimming in high ammonia constantly which causes most of his symptoms.

I think it is best for Bruschi to test his urea.

This is a very interesting topic.

I am leaning toward Lyme producing arginase. but who knows.

Arginine Metabolism in Bacterial Pathogenesis and Cancer Therapy

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Great stuff @Helen . I’m starting fast in 5-7 days but will see if my doc will test Urea for me.

And yes I had severe manganese deficiency in blood when I was in the 7 months of hell prior to diagnosis. Even 2 months later when I was doing a bit better but cfs similar to now, I still had low end manganese in blood. No bloods when I was doing great last winter.

As far as rife, it doesn’t make me feel good really ever. It takes a couple days to recover sometimes when i over do it. And even sometimes short hour or two treatments can mess me up with sleep etc. But using for weeks rand stopping I come back with improvements.

That being said in regards to cortisol- I’ll be fasting and I have fasted Rifed in the past. Maybe since we are already blocking cortisol with a fast, Rife can be more useful. I plan on using it as far as my body can handle it.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’m using this a bunch on my fast. I think fasted rife is way to go if you’re going to take advantage- esspecially with digestive, cortisol, adrenaline issues. Body is doing very good job of taking care of die off.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
There's no doubt in my mind that Rife Machine use of "vitamin c" and "sodium bicarbonate" use mimic the feelings of the IVs for each of these respectively that I used when I was at natural healing center in New Hampshire. Definitely will be of good use for me coming up. Cool stuff.