Reverse log

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Why do the hair ads keep popping up on my feeds. I dont search this crap at all.

Its called drive your enemy crazy to avoid the fight if possible. They know it was a traumatic event so they'll keep reminding you hoping you lose your head, hoping you believe your life is over.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
No NYC lawyer available.
Class Action suit required.

Lastest one appears to be in process as of 2017.

How to join, or if possible to join, is unknown.

Not enough men in current class action for major impact, number is less 2,000.

True number of men affected is estimated to be in the tens if not hundreds of thousands in the U.S. alone.

Where are they?

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Anyone here overcome sleepy spells a.k.a bordeline narcolepsy? I have moments where if Im sitting for more than 10 minutes I will get extremely tired

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Anyone here overcome sleepy spells a.k.a bordeline narcolepsy? I have moments where if Im sitting for more than 10 minutes I will get extremely tired
Yea dude you are probably tired. I don't have it as much but I had to rest for a few months (with doing TEI at the same time) and just sleep a lot and early.

But I have also read guys like Chi who advised to not give in to it and keep going.

So there is that. What are you currently doing to fix PFS?

blindsided

Oct 9, 2017
When PFS hit me, all that I could think of was how corrupt Merck was and how badly I wanted justice served. I contacted several top attorneys in the US that specialized in Big Pharma litigation. I generally received the same response- nobody really cared and they said they wouldn't take my case without 1000s of others. So basically only class action lawsuits. On top of understanding at a much deeper level how corrupt Big Pharma and the FDA are, I also realize now how big of a joke class action lawsuits can be. I used to think the advertisements that you would see for class action lawsuits were about law firms wanting to help those harmed, but I now realize that they just want to make their millions. They don't care about the client at all. I know, very naive of me. They know that a single case against Big Pharma is almost impossible for them to win so they won't take it. In a class action lawsuit, there is a good chance that the manufacturer will settle out of court, and the law firm will make millions and pass peanuts on to their clients. Big Pharma settles out of court to avoid added litigation fees and also so that the case can be swept under the rug without anyone knowing. Like the Propecia lawsuit linked below, where Merck settled for like 4.29 million $s where around 600 people were involved. That is like 8k per person if you take no money off the top for the law firm. They probably took half so each person received like what 5k? So fucked up this system is....

Sorry for rambling, but eventually I gave up on this route and have moved on. I needed to get over this to help in my recovery, which I have.

All the best.

Lawsuit

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Yea dude you are probably tired. I don't have it as much but I had to rest for a few months (with doing TEI at the same time) and just sleep a lot and early.

But I have also read guys like Chi who advised to not give in to it and keep going.

So there is that. What are you currently doing to fix PFS?
Probiotics
mineral drops
B vitamins
Collagen
folate
chlorella
Digestive enzymes with meals
intermittent fasting 2x per week
limited sugar
no pork
no bread
no alcohol
Olive & coconut oil for cooking

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Lol @ getting pissed off at a soulless machine (Merck). Better off focussing that energy on fixing yourself...

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Lol @ getting pissed off at a soulless machine (Merck). Better off focussing that energy on fixing yourself...
Agreed on needing to focus energy on myself but an even better option is to focus energy equally on both. If we arent capable of that, we may as well drop the protocols and forums. Means were not strong enough for anything.

NEVER EVER take your eye off your enemy.

Keep your friends close, keep enemies closer.

Our ancestors engaged the enemy, hence we survived until now. Then somewhere along the way people say "focus on yourself forget about the demons sorrounding you". This attitude then leads us to be idiots or let our progeny be fooled by the same avoidable crap.

Its not about being pissed off.
Its about being on this ride whether or not we knew what we were getting into.
Its about taking the ride for all its worth or you may as well bury yourself and cease from procreating.

Took me a while to realize what it means to man up.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Update on body measurements:

Wingspan aprox 6'3-6'4 or 1.905 meters

Wingspan seems to be the same as pre-pfs and now. Not sure if this improved or if it never actually changed.

My height was always somewhere close to or at 6' or 182-183 meters. I will see the physician next week to measure height again accurately.

One issue that is certain is bone width. My sneakers are too wide for my feet now.

Its obvious to my friends who dont know about pfs, thought i was walking with crooked feet. Theres about a .5 inch gap which makes it look as though im leaning my foot toward the outer edge of my shoe when walking. The inner edge looks empty. This has also made it difficult to play sport as spraining an ankle is a bigger risk in this condition. I lack the ability to move side to side quickly.

Elbows and knees also have this look of thinning. I see the width of my hands and wrists have also suffered.

Possibly there is an effect to the width but not the length of bones and or only certain parts of the body have the minerals taken from them in pfs such as chin and sides of jaw.

Width (diameter) can be improved if all conditions are met and consistent according to one source. To come back from such an extreme negative will require an extreme positive input. No more cheat days for atleast a year.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Its already been stated that bones are influenced by hormones but I think the elbows, wrist, hands, jaw, feet, ankles, knees are especially dependent on DHT and testo.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
3 hours at the gym. I just wanted to keep going, great motivation and energy today.

The weight loss is the most notable improvement. Strength gains are slow. I will up my collagen intake to the max 3 recommended servings daily along with increasing mineral drops to max recommendation.

I get a strong sense that eliminating legumes and fruits containing inhibitors might be a good idea to try for a month. I'll log whatever comes from that change in diet.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Why do the hair ads keep popping up on my feeds. I dont search this crap at all.

Its called drive your enemy crazy to avoid the fight if possible. They know it was a traumatic event so they'll keep reminding you hoping you lose your head, hoping you believe your life is over.

AD BLOCK.
3 hours is a lot when I was a kid I did run like 60-70mins, lift an hour, walk an hour, sometimes run again. But that was too much... and counterproductive.
I did 470 reps plus today (6.20am), probably 40mins or less (pushups 270, dips 70 ish, back, tris, shoulder, chest, squats). Maybe an hour max but I don't think so.
That alone is probably counterproductive too but I look lean af. Took a LOT of practice to get there tho... Not like I did that in one day and dropped like 100lb when I was 16. Took A LOT of abuse and discipline to get there. Basically it's good to have resolve... if three hrs works then that's fine. Just don't overtrain too much and have a setback potentially bc of injury.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
AD BLOCK.
3 hours is a lot when I was a kid I did run like 60-70mins, lift an hour, walk an hour, sometimes run again. But that was too much... and counterproductive.
I did 470 reps plus today (6.20am), probably 40mins or less (pushups 270, dips 70 ish, back, tris, shoulder, chest, squats). Maybe an hour max but I don't think so.
That alone is probably counterproductive too but I look lean af. Took a LOT of practice to get there tho... Not like I did that in one day and dropped like 100lb when I was 16. Took A LOT of abuse and discipline to get there. Basically it's good to have resolve... if three hrs works then that's fine. Just don't overtrain too much and have a setback potentially bc of injury.
Are you One Punch Man?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
lol dont think so. he's bald. but i heard about him from Bill Burr who I love. I'll check out that anime one day. I'm gonna workout rite now 2am shower again, then check out for after bar skanks prolly just study tho when i come back. throw garbage in neighboring building's trash because they turned off ours. hey it's better than drinking, doing drugs (most), PMO, or sitting around feeling sorry for myself. Get out excess energy sleep eat better. then go get work and studying done at least 50-80%. better than 0% of the time... mostly im quite efficient just some challenging things for me, i procrastinate, delay, get lost ... then return to -- if at least sleep exercise and habits are routine daily, then the rest can kind of fall into place more smoothly.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
lol dont think so. he's bald. but i heard about him from Bill Burr who I love. I'll check out that anime one day. I'm gonna workout rite now 2am shower again, then check out for after bar skanks prolly just study tho when i come back. throw garbage in neighboring building's trash because they turned off ours. hey it's better than drinking, doing drugs (most), PMO, or sitting around feeling sorry for myself. Get out excess energy sleep eat better. then go get work and studying done at least 50-80%. better than 0% of the time... mostly im quite efficient just some challenging things for me, i procrastinate, delay, get lost ... then return to -- if at least sleep exercise and habits are routine daily, then the rest can kind of fall into place more smoothly.
Its anime like One Punch that might help save masculinity. The guy went bald from so much training and he embraces it.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Trying something new:

listening to music linked to positive experiences prior to crash.
Closing eyes and engaging in deep meditative reliving of the moments linked with the songs.
Envision the experience, try to feel as in a dream.
oil diffuser, pleasant room temperature, etc...

Theory:
stimulation therapy to regenerate or awaken those regions of the mind slowly
similar to how people with mobility issues use mechanical assistance (robo exoskeleton leg )to help them walk and slowly regain some movement without the assistance later on.