Reverse log

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Basketball today:

Very bad pain in shins from playing.

Anyone else experience this from playing sports?

My guess is that there is lack of minerals in my bones and or a metabolic bone disorder.

How many times per week is it good to take fulvic and mineral drops?

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
still have some pain. injury related. had pain many joints and back and knees and breathing, etc, last yr from working out, exercise sports (basically running and lifting tbh).
what helped was easing back into it. my pains from various things that occured in life now. before it was from working out, joint pain, arthritic, random pain that shouldn't be there, all my digits in my hands and feet, went away maybe april may july august way better gone eventually. I mean PFS caused the finger and toe pain and a lot more. I can't rem it all.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
still have some pain. injury related. had pain many joints and back and knees and breathing, etc, last yr from working out, exercise sports (basically running and lifting tbh).
what helped was easing back into it. my pains from various things that occured in life now. before it was from working out, joint pain, arthritic, random pain that shouldn't be there, all my digits in my hands and feet, went away maybe april may july august way better gone eventually.
Boost of motivation from reading this. Thanks.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
One of my mineral drops says "take up to 3 times daily for desired effects". Those drops have fulvic and humic in it.

Should i experiment and try 3 times a day or is this too risky?

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
LOG - DAY - 2

Probiotics
collagen
fulvic humic mineral elecrolytes
chlorella
digestive enzymes

Exercise-

forearm roller - fat gripz 5lbs

knuckle push ups indoors - can only do 4 reps at a time now.

push ups - about 8 reps at a time.

Will go to gym later

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
LOG - DAY 3

All with fat gripz:

Bench Press
Pec Flys - free weights
Shoulder Press -free weights
Shoulder - side and front raises free

Treadmill - 30 min walk, jog and run

All supllements same but took mineral drops twice in 24 hrs

Pain in shins, ankles, feet after treadmill

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
LOG - DAY 4

dumbell curls
deadlift
forearm with free weights

Supplements all the same

Im focusing on slow and controlled movements when lifting in order to place maximum pressure on muscle, joints and bones. Long pauses between completed reps will also be common. For example, I will stop half way in bench press and hold the bar as long as possible. This should create an added stress to the bones and joints, which is not present when doing a rep full motion in one movement. The swift/full motion repetition uses the muscle more or equal to using bone strength. This is one method ive created to regenerate bone mass. If anyone has input on this or disagrees with this technique please share.

This coupled with daily mineral drops and collagen will hopefully generate the bone development i need.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
My routine continues to be the same overall. Im doing intermittent fasting maybe twice a week too.

I still havent gone up in how much i lift, but my strength is consistent.

I'll try to post wrist, hand and ankle bone diameter measurements asap. I apologize for the delay in documenting that but I've been very busy lately.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Not to be a dick, but working on your bones physically doesn’t actually fix them. You need to fix whatever issues you have internally whether it’s pathogens, Candida, sibo, nutritional imbalances. Something is causing your joint issues that needs to be taken care of. Something is causing your PFS to stay in it’s bad place.

I just think you’re wasting your time it majority of recovery efforts is for recovering bone loss through physical matters.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Not to be a dick, but working on your bones physically doesn’t actually fix them. You need to fix whatever issues you have internally whether it’s pathogens, Candida, sibo, nutritional imbalances. Something is causing your joint issues that needs to be taken care of. Something is causing your PFS to stay in it’s bad place.

I just think you’re wasting your time it majority of recovery efforts is for recovering bone loss through physical matters.
Im on a keto type diet as well. Ive cut back sugar to the point where I barely eat fruits.
Im also alternate taking two different probiotics daily. I take digestive enzymes with each meal. No bread, no alcohol.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Im on a keto type diet as well. Ive cut back sugar to the point where I barely eat fruits.
Im also alternate taking two different probiotics daily. I take digestive enzymes with each meal. No bread, no alcohol.
Good strategy. Understood now.

Might have to find some stuff to go with it if major pathogen, sibo, fungus are at play. Organic acids testing and the hair test are really key in this man. I’d have them done.

You’re trying hard but might need some good raw data to look at for you to go in right direction.

Keep up the hard work!

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Everyone here is aware that Monsanto is losing in court internationally right?

We should all be seeking compensation via the same legal teams. Every side effect was not listed and the percentage of those affected is much higher than reported.

We should be reaching out to the same scientists and researchers part of the monsanto case.

It may or may not work but we need an organized outline of the full implications of 5ari and the resulting "PFS" which should really be called "PPS". Who the hell came up with the PFS term anyway?

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Played Bball today.
Shins are hurting less.

However, bone tenderness seems to have returned. More noticable when sitting indian or criss-cross style on floor with no shoes on. Ankles and feet are tender to pressure from sitting.

Will try supplementing directly again with B2, B6 & B1.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
To do list:

1.need to keep my funds up as a student and living on my own):

2. Get blood tests thru govt doctors for official documentation.

3. Get genetics testing asap and when later i recover to document possible changes.

4. Save stash of cash to freeze sperm when i recover...had a feeling i shouldve done that before experimenting but i thought the only thing to worry about was STDS and steroids. So much for focusing my IQ on music instead of science at the time, fucking bullshit.

5. Never trust another product that says Fin...means End in spanish, no offense to Finland, would like to visit someday btw. Never trust a company with a funny name like Merk...Ever heard of the slang "get merkd"? meaning get murdered.

6. Keep watching Rick and Morty for more knowledge that I will share with all of you here.

7. Drive 88 miles per hour

8. Come back here and post again because I somehow still took the poison.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Improvements:

Almost no headaches the past 3 months

More sexual dreams

Less tinnitus but still there

Everything else is still a problem.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Contacted lawfirms for input.

Actively trying to reach legal team against monsanto. Will attempt to make this an international case.

We need more men to bring their cases foward. I believe the number is around 11-13,000 Monsanto cases which resulted in the win.

We can either remain in silence in these forums with the continuous circle jerk or take it out there where the shit hits the fan.
And Im not saying the forum isnt important but if this is all were doing then I hate to say it but the complete lesson is still yet to be learned. Need to stop being selfish about life and contribute to something bigger, leave a positive mark. Sucks that it involves such pain but sometimes its

"the greater the pain, the greater the glory"

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
@Helen does this regime look right?

I have weight gain and fatigue
Probably have an underactive thyroid
Guessing that means I'm likely to be slow ox?

Regimen:

Probiotics
mineral drops
B vitamins
Collagen
folate
chlorella
Digestive enzymes with meals
intermittent fasting 2x per week
limited sugar
no pork
no bread
no alcohol
Olive & coconut oil for cooking

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Wait, Merck will try to hack my hackstasis to convince the jury that these protocols are what messed me up.

Oh Merck, you make my life so interesting...

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
  • Deleted by Reverse
Show…