Reverse log

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Not sure if this has been discussed...

What caused/causes the vitamin D deficiency in PFS?

Is it CF? Apparently/most likely not...

It's just odd why D is low to non-existent.

it is not deficient. 1.25D is super high in PFS

I'm not sure if that is true for all cases. but the ones I saw had high 1.25D which causes absorption of calcium and bone losses.

jinstewart

Jan 24, 2019
UK
it is not deficient. 1.25D is super high in PFS

I'm not sure if that is true for all cases. but the ones I saw had high 1.25D which causes absorption of calcium and bone losses.
You still want some of us running those two Vit D tests Helen?

I might leave mine for a few weeks now until the RU run is done and out of me.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Buying a water filter...too many options and everyone saying one is better than the other.

Ionized
Distilled
Kegan
Reverse Osmosis

Any suggestions???

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Update:

I haven't been taking herbs or exercising.

I've been committed to intermittent fasting for about a week now. And I'll probably do one more week of total fast.

My intermittent fast means no sugar, grain or dairy. The only sugar I've gotten is from Kombucha and that's only about 6 grams.

I have noticed changes in my gut activity. Almost as though things are moving back into place as far as bacteria and microbiom.

One of my probiotics give a positive warning about sounds and movement being the gut regenerating.

Hopefully another week or two will be enough to give me high absorption of herbs and other nutrients.

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
TEI question:

Should I re-feed before the hair test? or do the test right after the fast?

Also, where do I order it? traceelements.com?

Snow1

Oct 4, 2017
Doing intermittent fasting twice a week
enimas....might do them but sounds scary
Doing intermittent fasting twice a week
enimas....might do them but sounds scary
Enema’s are not scary mate, once you get used to them they can be quite relaxing. For me, enemas in the morning is a bit of time out and chill period.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
My plan is to continue fasting and taking probiotics, minerals and electrolytes.

Ive been eating one meal every 20 hrs. But i will push it to a straight liquid fast with no sugar for a week or two.

Then ill introduce herbs and thyroid support along with gym 3 times a week. Still no eating. I may add in a plant based protein on workout days only once per day. I will do this for one month and record my progress.

My thinking is to turn on genes and starve receptors and pathways. Then only introduce what i want working into those channels and hopefully my gut and other areas will be hungry enough to absorb and adapt to the input.

Does this sound like quackery? Probabaly...But my body hasnt absorbed much of anything i put in thats good. But It loves to absorb fat and keep it.

Bone loss is still a factor for me. And its the thing i hate most about this. Total b.s.
Im pretty sure thats a lost cause so im doing my best to not pay attention.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
My plan is to continue fasting and taking probiotics, minerals and electrolytes.

Ive been eating one meal every 20 hrs. But i will push it to a straight liquid fast with no sugar for a week or two.

Then ill introduce herbs and thyroid support along with gym 3 times a week. Still no eating. I may add in a plant based protein on workout days only once per day. I will do this for one month and record my progress.

My thinking is to turn on genes and starve receptors and pathways. Then only introduce what i want working into those channels and hopefully my gut and other areas will be hungry enough to absorb and adapt to the input.

Does this sound like quackery? Probabaly...But my body hasnt absorbed much of anything i put in thats good. But It loves to absorb fat and keep it.

Bone loss is still a factor for me. And its the thing i hate most about this. Total b.s.
Im pretty sure thats a lost cause so im doing my best to not pay attention.
I wouldn’t work out hard or use protein or really add anything during the fast. Sure you can exercise a little bit but don’t expect your body to tolerate too much of it.

Just do a fast and slowly refeed after. Move during it, doesn’t have to be massive exercise. Refeed is extremely key. Make sure your body is well rested for it. And everything you put in your mouth for next week or so after must be squeaky clean.

There’s a fasting thread somewhere here with post fast suggestions.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Question about the hairtest and balancing...

Where are the numbers for balancing based from? what group of people? What age? What sex?

Do they tailor it to your specific age and race or is it a generalized balancing they do?

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Question about the hairtest and balancing...

Where are the numbers for balancing based from? what group of people? What age? What sex?

Do they tailor it to your specific age and race or is it a generalized balancing they do?
Paul Eck started with values which were used by professional mineral laboratories because he had nothing else available.
He then improved his values by using hair samples of healthy athletes which he thought were at peak health.
But he then fine tuned these values with feedback he got from hundred of thousands different reports.
All people regardless of their race or gender felt best when their calcium was near 40 for example.

So he solved this problem exactly how every sane person would solve this.
It's like a self-consistent equation in mathematics. Ideal values are given by a perfectly balanced person. But to balance a person you need the perfect values (besides the system obviously).
So you start with an educated guess and then try to reach convergence iteratively.

ARL still uses these values from Paul Eck.
TEI has changed the absolute values. Both have the same ideal ratios though.

(sorry if overly nerdy - I'm drunk atm)

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Paul Eck started with values which were used by professional mineral laboratories because he had nothing else available.
He then improved his values by using hair samples of healthy athletes which he thought were at peak health.
But he then fine tuned these values with feedback he got from hundred of thousands different reports.
All people regardless of their race or gender felt best when their calcium was near 40 for example.

So he solved this problem exactly how every sane person would solve this.
It's like a self-consistent equation in mathematics. Ideal values are given by a perfectly balanced person. But to balance a person you need the perfect values (besides the system obviously).
So you start with an educated guess and then try to reach convergence iteratively.

ARL still uses these values from Paul Eck.
TEI has changed the absolute values. Both have the same ideal ratios though.

(sorry if overly nerdy - I'm drunk atm)
No apology needed, i appreciate the detailed reply. Interesting how everyone finds the same values optimal.

Therefore genes and overall biology (probably) react the same or very similar when in certain environments, no matter the race, age or sex. Good to know.

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Ordered FAT GRIPZ mainly in an attempt to regain hand and wrist bone mass while lifting.

Will also focus on gripping a basketball again single handed (palming) like i could before this mess.

Hand grip squeezers daily
Forearm roller daily
Finger squeezers daily
Finger stretch training practice on guitar.
Knuckle and finger push ups on concrete.

(Knuckle push ups will be most difficult as I presently have nearly no sign of knuckles in half my fingers)

Punching wood (2x4's)

Will this work??? Probably not, BUT...
I have to try consistently for atleast a year to know for certain.

I'll measure width and length of hand overall, and individual fingers monthly.

I will also measure wrist width monthly.

HGH boosting techniques along with supplementing collagen, fulvic acid, minerals will also be logged.

Overall bone mass throughout body is presently diminshed by about .5 to .75 inch. That half inch makes my shoes and shirts fit slightly different and it feels weird.
Like im in the wrong fucking body.

I wish i could know what to do for my ankles and feet...Back in the day I had no choice but to wear a size larger in sneakers because my parents couldnt afford buying new ones every 6 months. This meant many sprained ankles when playing sports up until my feet finally stopped growing. Im at the point where I just might start wearing a size bigger and let my ankles get sprained over and over again if need be. With the hopes that they develop to their former mass and stability.
Of course ill give them proper rest when they sprain...Fuck, those days were painful. This sucks but what more can i attempt?
Maybe being on the constant edge of breaking bones, tendons and ligaments will push the needed growth???

90% of the hand and wrist training was part of my development in the past, so heres hoping it brings the old me back.

What more can I do?
What more can I fucking do?

Screenshot_2019-06-22-08-22-23.png

Last edited:

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
I might be taking mixed pressed organic seeds with oil carrier in a few months. Depends on my progress...

Seeds to order:

Spinach
Beet
Asparagus
Watermelon
Sorghum

Just a thought for now

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
  • Deleted by Reverse
Show…

Reverse

Oct 9, 2017
U.S.A
Ordering supplements in the summer is bullshit. Delivery got to my door and the box and containers inside were literally HOT.

No fucking quality control from UPS.
How the fuck does one order these things without them getting ruined?

I have no choice but to keep them unless theres a way to order things and have them keep it cool throughout entire delivery.

Other than that, I'll have to bulk order everything in the fall to avoid summer shipments. No wonder so many things dont seem to work when trying them. These shipping companies have no concept of temperature control in their vehicles etc...