Reverse Alzheimer's With The Bredesen Protocol

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Only about 600$worth of supplements and ridiculous dietary restrictions. With no guarantee of anything.
Dk tf u mean with that. Of course "health" is probably the best shot at alzheimers just as any other illness. The pdf is pretty straightforward and nicely put together.
The whole thing literally says, do fast, move yoself, eat healthy and get sum sleep with a whole foods diet containing sum antioxidants lol

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
If you wanna reverse Alzheimer, you go on a high-fat diet with lots of cholesterol. I'm talking 12-36 eggs every single day to restore brain matter.

Alzheimer's is a physician-caused disease due to statins lowering cholesterol and cholesterol-deficient diets.

mbax44

May 11, 2018
florida
Dk tf u mean with that. Of course "health" is probably the best shot at alzheimers just as any other illness. The pdf is pretty straightforward and nicely put together.
The whole thing literally says, do fast, move yoself, eat healthy and get sum sleep with a whole foods diet containing sum antioxidants lol
Like thats never been tried by any alzheimers patient ever. please. it is "nicely put together" and some of this is worth trying-for anyone- but this just seems like general good health advice(under the guise of some fancy sounding "protocol"-of course with some physicians name attached)with a shit ton of supplements. I get that this is a health site where we are trying to improve and solve some pretty severe stuff with strictly healthy habits etc, but when one gets to the point where something like dementia/alzheimers is taking hold these interventions seem like childs play. Of course they can "help" but cure or reverse is a pretty large claim with no evidence.

Last edited:

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
Like thats never been tried by any alzheimers patient ever. please. it is "nicely put together" and some of this is worth trying-for anyone- but this just seems like general good health advice(under the guise of some fancy sounding "protocol"-of course with some physicians name attached)with a shit ton of supplements. I get that this is a health site where we are trying to improve and solve some pretty severe stuff with strictly healthy habits etc, but when one gets to the point where something like dementia/alzheimers is taking hold these interventions seem like childs play. Of course they can "help" but cure or reverse is a pretty large claim with no evidence.
Just look at this forum. People take all kinds of shit, bombard themselves with dozens of supps fucking up their liver and kidneys instead trying to heal via fasting and healthy foods. There's always the next thing "to take" LOL. You can't even convince most 20 year olds to change their habits, so you wanna tell me a lot of people with absolute no knowledge have tried to reverse their diseases in their 60's. And of course you might not fully reverse alzheimers, alzheimers probably starts already in your 20's or 30's. Just look at many of us from PFS. I still remember the daunting moment a month after crash sitting in a movie not remembering wtf has happened for the past fucking hour. The cause for it seems to be pretty simple, just as for most diseases. In all honestly almost every disease goes back to the same roots and principles, and I don't even belive PFS is different. The only thing that's a problem is cancer. So ye reversing might not happen, but delaying it so you die before it gets bad enough is worth it eitherway.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
If you wanna reverse Alzheimer, you go on a high-fat diet with lots of cholesterol. I'm talking 12-36 eggs every single day to restore brain matter.

Alzheimer's is a physician-caused disease due to statins lowering cholesterol and cholesterol-deficient diets.

You sure not talking about dementia with those cholesterol, for Alz there was a discussion and was mentioned particular metals causing it or at least the damage that been done.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
You sure not talking about dementia with those cholesterol, for Alz there was a discussion and was mentioned particular metals causing it or at least the damage that been done.
Metals play a role in both, specifically aluminum. Fats are important to safely surround, replace and detox and carry metals out of the body as well.

mbax44

May 11, 2018
florida
Just look at this forum. People take all kinds of shit, bombard themselves with dozens of supps fucking up their liver and kidneys instead trying to heal via fasting and healthy foods. There's always the next thing "to take" LOL. You can't even convince most 20 year olds to change their habits, so you wanna tell me a lot of people with absolute no knowledge have tried to reverse their diseases in their 60's. And of course you might not fully reverse alzheimers, alzheimers probably starts already in your 20's or 30's. Just look at many of us from PFS. I still remember the daunting moment a month after crash sitting in a movie not remembering wtf has happened for the past fucking hour. The cause for it seems to be pretty simple, just as for most diseases. In all honestly almost every disease goes back to the same roots and principles, and I don't even belive PFS is different. The only thing that's a problem is cancer. So ye reversing might not happen, but delaying it so you die before it gets bad enough is worth it eitherway.
right and i never said otherwise. But the fact is that humans as of present have a limited lifespan. So once damage reaches a certain level going to bed with no EMF around(good luck with that one now anyway) or takin 20 grams of resveratrol and b vitamins wont do jack shit. Also , The issue is when they start throwing around words like "cure" and "reverse", its pretty disingenuous, false hope is a dangerous thing.