Receptor editing

Enricks

Jul 20, 2018
Earth
@Helen please please please look at this. This study says a lot and even if you don't care about my situation, i reccomend you to read a bit because it has really interesting informations .

Controversies on the role of 5-HT2C receptors in the mechanisms of action of antidepressant drugs

I'm trying to tell you that at least a part of the pssd community (whose are having progressive problems. Cognitive deteoriation, motor control dysfunctions, hyperphagia) possibly suffers from 5ht2c dysfunction. That's a very important receptor because it controls hpa-axis "directly".

That's my really last hope in this journey. I just wonder whether if it's dead end or not.

Last edited:

Enricks

Jul 20, 2018
Earth
I found it. I just need a little help. I must figure out where should i start. Do you remember when I explained why i think it's because of 2C?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Enricks of course it is about 5htc2. you took a drug which directly affects that receptor. We all know this. It is nothing new. stuff like prozac, mirtazapine, and several other drugs effect this receptor.

We are solving PSSD right now, when we solve different cases I will tell you what worked for your case.

Last edited: