Raincoast Log (PFS/CFS) *Recovery*

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I guess I sort of thought of them as hormones in a way. Give my body what it need first, go from there were my thoughts.
I know some adrenal glandulars do have some hydrocortisone (or some sort of cortisol mimetic) in them. Would be interesting to see if the ARL recommended glandulars do as well.

I have “thyroplex” here from Endomet recommended from Wilson. It has thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, spleen glandulars and kelp.

I was “prescribed” a ton of kelp and there’s a lot in this as well. Interesting how much kelp/iodine they want in my system.

Other guys who have hair test recently and ARL recommendations- @Niles @TubZy hmm who else, anyways were you guys recommended a good amount of kelp?? Wondering if it’s a just for me situation.

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC
I know some adrenal glandulars do have some hydrocortisone (or some sort of cortisol mimetic) in them. Would be interesting to see if the ARL recommended glandulars do as well.

I have “thyroplex” here from Endomet recommended from Wilson. It has thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, spleen glandulars and kelp.

I was “prescribed” a ton of kelp and there’s a lot in this as well. Interesting how much kelp/iodine they want in my system.

Other guys who have hair test recently and ARL recommendations- @Niles @TubZy hmm who else, anyways were you guys recommended a good amount of kelp?? Wondering if it’s a just for me situation.
Yeah, I got the kelp recommendation too, but I'm already doing iodine/DMSO painting, so I think I'm gonna skip the kelp. My practitioner also said I probably have glandular supps in my future, but she wants to get me out of 4 lows and burnout first.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Yes to most, added a few other things omitted the glandulars....Basically followed gbolduevs 4 lows reccomendations. But it seemed to be the aminos with hcl, then the electrolytes that have had the most impact.
How long did it take for the HCL and aminos (whey) to feel a difference?
Plus, when you say you added the electrolities, did you use them by ARL instructions?
Thanks

Raincoast

Oct 4, 2017
Canada
I'm making my own electrolyte mix. In one litre of simmering water, using mag chloride flakes usp 33grams, potssium chloride from 12×1/8 tsp, and sea salt 1tsp. Works out to approx 200mg mag and potassium per 50 ml.
Taking 50 ml at a time, 10 minutes after hcl.
Hcl started helping on day 1. Eating a balanced diet (chronometer).

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@Raincoast have you continued to use just reverse osmosis water during your recovery? I have been using this and I have the very high copper too.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Hey @Raincoast , Im just curious, did you also get hair loss back after you recovered?
Yes, this is the point.
I am seriously interested and at the same time sceptical that a recovered person is in balance.
I think that not balanced minerals will always be there... hard to bet, wich not balanced makes you feel better and wich one worse.

Last edited:

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
How is it possible that Raincoast, Scenes, Helen got cured so fast by using minerals, even without an hair test done and there is people around here who is running TEI from 6 months and still not cured and having issues.
I am even wondering if those "Users" who claim to be cured are real.. just some thoughts coming out from seeing how much we are all strugglering.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
How is it possible that Raincoast, Scenes, Helen got cured so fast by using minerals, even without an hair test done and there is people around here who is running TEI from 6 months and still not cured and having issues.
I am even wondering if those "Users" who claim to be cured are real.. just some thoughts coming out from seeing how much we are all strugglering.

Raincoast had a hairtest done and did aggressive copper chelation for 6 months. TEI is not about PFS, TEI is balancing everything. And the only person who is running it for 6 months is Goose and he is much more balanced than Scenes or raincoast and pretty much cured.

You need to stop wondering around and start doing things. since you are just wasting time. Go on TEI and start the process of curing yourself

Or do cdnuts protocol, or do other stuff. If you just sit and do nothing , nothing will happen.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
Raincoast had a hairtest done and did aggressive copper chelation for 6 months. TEI is not about PFS, TEI is balancing everything. And the only person who is running it for 6 months is Goose and he is much more balanced than Scenes or raincoast and pretty much cured.

You need to stop wondering around and start doing things. since you are just wasting time. Go on TEI and start the process of curing yourself

Or do cdnuts protocol, or do other stuff. If you just sit and do nothing , nothing will happen.
Sure you are right.
The only things I did made my situation worse till the point I ended up at hospital, I can not use supplements at all.
I used 2 pills last days just to check and I got immediatly Dhiarrea, so I guess I can not go on TEI.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Sure you are right.
The only things I did made my situation worse till the point I ended up at hospital, I can not use supplements at all.
I used 2 pills last days just to check and I got immediatly Dhiarrea, so I guess I can not go on TEI.

yes, because I keep telling you to go on TEI and stop screwing around with random supplements.

I know gazzilion of people on TEI with UC, and it is gone in every single case. UC is the easiest imbalance to cure on NB programs, just dont add anything to the program.

wuf

Oct 4, 2017
yes, because I keep telling you to go on TEI and stop screwing around with random supplements.

I know gazzilion of people on TEI with UC, and it is gone in every single case. UC is the easiest imbalance to cure on NB programs, just dont add anything to the program.
I got what you say, but I think I have diarrhea and gut issue as I introduce any type of powder supplements, so I just even TEI will give me issue.
But if you say you know many people and they are running it right, at january I will send my hair and let's see what happen.

HerrFisch

Oct 7, 2017
yes

I have to say that I cant agree with you.

I dont think Wuf can handle TEI's copper chelation right now. I think its too harsh for now, especially with him just being out of a flare. And it sounds like he is still inflammed.

He hasnt done anything in direction to lowering copper yet. Could be overkill.

TEI is just bad at binding copper afterwards or soothing it's exit.

I did months of slow chelation with my selfmade TEI programm without glandulars and iron.
And I think those two speed up chelation by a fair bit.

I think we shouldnt overlook that Raincoast took Resveratrol for quite some time.

I just took Resveratrol for over 1 week and right now it might be that my IBS is gone.

Low dose Resveratrol is really great for Catalase, Glutathione, COX2, Tnf-alpha, But can be pro-oxidant with high dosages.

EDIT. Ok Wuf apparently is fine with eventually having UC flares etc.
If its only about PFS sides, go for it @wuf

Last edited: