R-andro - question

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
I’m planning to start r-andro and received one today. It says 4/2016 as manufacturing date but No info on expiry. Where is the that info?

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
there isn't one like that on these, I assume you got it from EBAY... these are usually good for at least 3 years, if it was sealed.. I'm sure it's fine... I would still use it if it were me

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
there isn't one like that on these, I assume you got it from EBAY... these are usually good for at least 3 years, if it was sealed.. I'm sure it's fine... I would still use it if it were me
I bought it from an online supplements site. Yes, it should be good in my opinion.

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
On a second thought: What happens to r-ando ingredients post expiration? Less effective or slowly converts to something else?

ncsugrad

Feb 22, 2019
USA
There's a comparable product you can use instead. I know they mentioned it on swole source but I can't remember the exact product name. Look over there if you're interested in buying basically the same thing in a gel form I believe

Crashing

Jun 4, 2018
CA
There's a comparable product you can use instead. I know they mentioned it on swole source but I can't remember the exact product name. Look over there if you're interested in buying basically the same thing in a gel form I believe
took me a while to find it, so I am gonna link it here... I think this must be the product you were referring to... thank you!

AndroHard by Muscle Gelz

Nov 19, 2017
Canada
Hi, Is there any specific blood tests I should have done before I try my first cycle of Andro Hard? DHT maybe?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Goose12

Oct 6, 2017
Cincinnati Ohio
Hi, Is there any specific blood tests I should have done before I try my first cycle of Andro Hard? DHT maybe?
Thanks.
You could test your dht and if it is high Randro in theory should down regulate it.

According to CD it doesn't matter. It will help any body improve. That includes the hole protocol though.