Psychological Qualities of Minerals

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
What mineral was dominant in your hair test? Mine was sodium. Sodium personality seems to fit

@Orion @mattyb @TubZy @Helen @Andman @Kiwiii @HerrFisch @Blugrass @talesofdaHustle @happenstance @InspiringMinds @LizzieRo @Greg313 @raven @Concerned @freeflow @mr_s81 @Rptx @rmoore41 @talkingant @lattementa

i've tried to tag everyone who's had a hair test. interested to see if these personality traits actually correlate with your test? especially interested if you've had more than one test and you think you've changed personality slightly. i feel like i became almost too logical and not enough emotional when i supplemented zinc after my first hair test, which made sense since the zinc made my copper go down too.

This list was taken from dr wilsons book "nutritional balancing and hair mineral analysis"
Calcium:
Tough, stable, structural, protective, dull intellectually, can be defensive. When balanced with magnesium and zinc it is calming and relaxing. Think of a bull.
Those who obtained high quality and available calcium as babies and children tend to grow up more stable, shorter in stature, stocky and in good general health.

Magnesium:
Magnesium is bright and shining, flexible yet very strong, and not brittle at all. It is flowing or helps one "go with the flow" in a healthy way. Think of a gazelle.
Magnesium dominant people are light, bright, cheerful, happy, and they shine, somewhat like the lightweight metal.

Sodium:
The volatility element. It dissolves most other elements, so one can say it causes change. Sodium is a solubilizing or dissolving element in a persons life. Like magnesium, it is energetic and bright, but it can be aggressive and destructive in excess. When deficient, it is tired and burned out. Think of a fox or wolf.
Gives the personality a lightness, fullness and gentleness that is lovely, based on strong adrenal energy coupled with a balanced body chemistry.

Potassium:
Soft, solubilizing, unstable and associated with making an effort and "holding on tight". Called "the follow through" mineral. Think of a wolf, fox, or cheetah.
Gives the personality a certain lightness and energy, similar to sodium. The person may be more emotional, however, and this is related to the thyroid. They may love the feeling of going rapidly and furiously.

Phosphorous:
Powerful and bright, fiery and vital. It is associated with digestive fire or "gut energy" and "gut intelligence". Without a balance with calcium, it is completely destructive of itself and everything around it. Think of a lion.
Fiery and strong. Seen in fast oxidisers and some who eat a lot of high quality meats, which are very bioavailable form of phosphorous. Often somewhat volatile and angry, perhaps because iron is found with phosphorus in most foods, and iron is associated with anger and rage.

Sulfur:
Watery, nourishing, smart, connected and cleansing. Think of a house cat.
Clean as a whistle, squeaky clean energy and timing. A boat hull that can move along without making waves. Found in some people who eat a lot of cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, eggs. More common in oriental nations than western.

----

Trace minerals

Zinc:
Flexible at times, slightly stimulatory when needed, but basically calm and balancing. Creates a strong and grounded foundation for future physical and mental development. Wise and creative. A new age or recent "male" mineral associated with flexible strength, compassion, and understanding. Assoiciated with higher emotions like love and wisdom. Think of a whale or dolphin.
Reasoned, direct, caring, not fanatic, calm under fire, wise and the protector. The zinc type of man or woman helps the coppery emotional people to become more balanced and sane.

Copper:
Bright, creative, nurturing, tuned in or intuitive when balanced with zinc. Soft, gentle, very malleable. Accepts direction well. When not balanced with zinc and iron it can be emotional, angry, confused, violent, devious and underhanded. Its intuitive quality can be confused as well, its loving and caring quality becomes unstable. When not balanced with zinc, tends to be superficial and vampire-like. Can also be flirty, suggestive, and have low moral standards.
Tends to be sensitive and creative. Common when people eat less meat (thus the diet is lower in zinc). Child like nature, young looking, more gullible and loving but prone to rage, fears, and hidden anger. Can be too emotional and have difficulty with daily life.

Iron:
When balanced with zinc and copper, iron is effective, competent, intelligent, and able to follow through well. Somewhat tough, attractive, charasmatic, more male than female, not too bright, always angry but able to hide it, emotionally cold and somewhat superfiial, caring to a degree, grounded but not firmly, quite sexual. Think of a prancing show horse.
When excessive: rigid, angry, calculating, lying, devious, brutal. One-track and hard driving, focused.
Capable, determined, macho, risk takers, ambitious, creative, low integrity, seductive, power-hungry.

Manganese:
Quiet, irritated, detached. Think of a show horse, but not as healthy as the iron one.
Hard, old , irritated, authoritarian, and power hungry.

Silicon and Selenium:
Happy, smooth, silky, soft yet strong and flexible, needed for mental balance and development. Think of a deer.
Healthy, happy, full of light, easy going, not too concerned about anything other than simple joy.

Lithium:
Lightweight, happy, fun, joyous. Think of an elf or fairy.
Full of joy, and happy most of the time.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I got another hair test back today confirming my type 1 slow oxidizer (elevated calcium, mAgnesium and low end sodium, potassium).

Fits my symptoms perfectly along with above personality. Minerals are who we are.

Dec 1, 2017
I’m sodium dominant. I agree but my high sodium isn’t coupled with a balanced body chemistry. I have some similarities with the zinc and copper dominant people but I’m low on copper. I am in range for zinc but I was taking zinc for a while so it could actually be low now since I stopped.

Here’s my hair test:
A2E08C9B-EB78-4357-B697-27FC70F47CBA.jpeg

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
So am I coked out show-horse that needs morellithium,mmore zinc, less copper, and sodium (been called highly volatileaat various points).?

Interesting read, Illike it.

It sounds stupid and believe me, I feel stupid saying it... But I talked to this girl for like 7hrs in 2016 ish. She was an astrologer (and an English major), anyways we were talking about whatever and then like Iwwas like "Hey does this star sign, sun in sign, etc" stuff fit me?

Found it v much did. Sad that it does. Pretty good in many ways but also fkd up. I guess ev1 is in a way.EEv1's good and bad until you rlly get to know them.

I obv don'tffollow that horoscope stuff but Ikkeep some of it mind, the stuff about the sign and compatibility. I found it to somewhat fit my bro, little cousin, various girls, and some signs that Igget along with. But yeah mostly bs. This girl gave me a detailed "analysis". It was interesting to me.

I see it fits a lot of the Cu/Zn ratio stuff, and my"disorder" stuff, substance former use, and relationship stuff too. Maybe just a coincidence, but too many to just be that. I'm somewhat superstitious/ccautiousparanoiatt times, and this stuff isn't helping haha.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
So am I coked out show-horse that needs morellithium,mmore zinc, less copper, and sodium (been called highly volatileaat various points).?

Interesting read, Illike it.

It sounds stupid and believe me, I feel stupid saying it... But I talked to this girl for like 7hrs in 2016 ish. She was an astrologer (and an English major), anyways we were talking about whatever and then like Iwwas like "Hey does this star sign, sun in sign, etc" stuff fit me?

Found it v much did. Sad that it does. Pretty good in many ways but also fkd up. I guess ev1 is in a way.EEv1's good and bad until you rlly get to know them.

I obv don'tffollow that horoscope stuff but Ikkeep some of it mind, the stuff about the sign and compatibility. I found it to somewhat fit my bro, little cousin, various girls, and some signs that Igget along with. But yeah mostly bs. This girl gave me a detailed "analysis". It was interesting to me.

I see it fits a lot of the Cu/Zn ratio stuff, and my"disorder" stuff, substance former use, and relationship stuff too. Maybe just a coincidence, but too many to just be that. I'm somewhat superstitious/ccautiousparanoiatt times, and this stuff isn't helping haha.
Yeah this mineral stuff is a bit like horoscopes lol.

I myself am in the camp "no way this horoscope stuff is bullshit"
And yet when i look at it, i am 100% a freedom loving saggitarious. I didnt get on with my mum who was a conflicting starsign taurus. My girlfriend and best friens both have star signs which are supposed to be the best compatibility with mine.
Lol, freaky stuff. Maybe our destinies really are decided at birth.

dante

Oct 6, 2017

I myself am in the camp "no way this horoscope stuff is bullshit"
And yet when i look at it, i am 100% a freedom loving saggitarious. I didnt get on with my mum who was a conflicting starsign taurus. My girlfriend and best friens both have star signs which are supposed to be the best compatibility with mine.
Lol, freaky stuff. Maybe our destinies really are decided at birth.
What about Human Design ? :p

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm high in calcium. Sounds good to me.

Horoscope and this is cognitive bias. You see everything as evidence for your particular bias. Read Influence by Robert Cialdini and Scott Adams' work. It is fascinating how irrational humans are and how little we see of reality. And it feels very real. That is the weird thing. Even if you know you are biased you still see it/cannot unsee it.

I think Dr. Wilson is full of shit too. The things he writes make him sound mentally unstable. It's true.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Read that a long time ago and took like 20 psyche courses.
Good book, nevertheless, esp for marketing and manipulation. And of course, sales.
Also,, 101 Marketing Ideas (or a similar title... I forget), is good too.
And that is true, we see what we want to see.
So it's best to ensure what we see is positive and mostly accurate.
And not just make-belief, in a misguided effort to prevent cognitive dissonance.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah for sure lol some really loopy ideas. Take him with a grain of salt

The thing is sulposedly he worked with the hair testing founders so its hard to separate where his ideas start and where theres end

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
THE CALCIUM SHELL

Been reading about the calcium shell. It appears I had minor calcium shell originally which has now gone to double shell pattern with the use of h2 water. H2 slowed oxidation in a scary way for me. I can totally relate to what Dr. Wilson says here as there's just nothing there for me right now. No emotions, no drive to do anything. Its crazy because I'm very happy on the outside looking in knowing that I am healing, dating a great girl, have really a great future, but I'm just really chemically depressed and feel so down.

I can't wait to see what happens as I remove this shell. Beginning TEI supps either later this week or early next.

@Concerned

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017