PSSD explanation( high ZINC)

raven

Oct 22, 2017
London, UK
Maybe PSSD people can try modafinil just to see if it helps them? It seems to directly block Gaba levels among other things View attachment 1803
Tried modafinil, literally felt nothing, but all my flatmates could tell I was wired on something

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
modafinil's gonna be trash vs. dex etc. never took modafinil but took way way harder stims (tiny bit here and there, i was a kid in school, everyone was doing it!!! it was the 80s. coke was everywhere. as was meth and ephedrine and redbull sugar free. and orange fanta. tired of these chinese oranges, give me japanese seedless mandarins or leave me alone).

Last edited:

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
@Helen i was thinking about this post, magnesium Also does this to me. Zombie-like state. Looked it up and magnesium BLOCKS glutamate also and inhibits acetylcholine release seems like

When i take it for a few days and then quit, i tend to feel better for a short period and then back to baseline.
Stopping magnesium supplements was the best thing I have ever done.

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
I was in an amazing window of CURE after cypro 8 days ago, and then decided to try PREGNENOLONE 7.5mg orally.

This shit is terrible for me. I felt so irritable and on edge yesterday and it has numbed the absolute shit out of me.

"Pregnenolone and progesterone metabolites like allopregnanolone lower ATCH and consequently cortisol synthesis by the adrenal gland. These studies below are different as they demonstrate direct effects of pregnenolone itself, in opposition to cortisol. The mechanism of action is prevention of cortisol (bound to the GR receptor) from moving into the cell nucleus. This so-called "translocation" of the cortisol-GR bound peptide is necessary for cortisol to exert its systemic effects. By inhibiting the translocation of the cortisol-bound GR to the nucleus pregnenolone largely eliminates cortisol's effects on the organism. So, while pregnenolone is not a direct cortisol antagonist in the sense that it binds to the GR receptor as antagonist, it has indirect antagonist effect in the sense that it prevent cortisol from exerting any of its typical effects through activation of transcription factors in the cell nucleus/DNA."

I knew it was bad because two hours after dosing it I felt the need to urinate way more frequently. Pregnenolone has anti-aldosterone properties.

So yet again, I have to re-set myself using cypro, for the fkn 29th time. I am sick of going through this shit just to reset myself to feel "normal" again.

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
So, after trialling a single dose of the Pregnenolone, it has really really really fkd me up.

I got extreme depersonalisation, and NMDA fkd up symptoms:

I felt like I had been robbed of my personality.

I started feeling very dizzy and as though my senses were over-stimulated. I felt irritable and knew something was off.
I actually felt like I was falling and having these dizzy spells.
I would become debilitated with an extraordinary headache that felt as though my head would explode. I also started having numerous psychological symptoms such as panic attacks, episodes of delirium, and episodes of extreme depersonalization/derealization.

Crazy. I have never reacted so badly to any supplement in my entire life. Putting this down as one of the worst experiments ever.

Thankfully, I am slowly healing.

During that whole period (6 days), I have been ultra numb, and have noticed WATER weight on my chest and hips, exactly as you said.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--1. best to recov naturally and slowly heal rather than take ANYTHING at all. in general, i believe this for most ppl (unless they need something). for supp damage, sure nada.
--2. LDN, lith, and ketamine, and a lot of other stuff are nmda-antagonistic... discussed a bit here. possibly not relevant id just wait it out screw it. sounds bad symptoms, "exploding head" and all. depersonalization 5-200d isn't that harsh tho. could be worse is all im saying. not being harsh/cynical/judgey/mean.
Jul 24, 2018 #67
--3. everyone's been robbed of their personality. some many many times.

-First, I'd look into any of these and exercise caution with any nootropic.
-Secondly, NDMA antagonists seem useful in preventing sensitization to substances and resultant apoptosis. That's why I looked into a lot of this, to fix up the dopamine-reward-systems.
(potential anti-NDMA substances): Magnesium (specifically threonate acc. To some).

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
--1. best to recov naturally and slowly heal rather than take ANYTHING at all. in general, i believe this for most ppl (unless they need something). for supp damage, sure nada.
--2. LDN, lith, and ketamine, and a lot of other stuff are nmda-antagonistic... discussed a bit here. possibly not relevant id just wait it out screw it. sounds bad symptoms, "exploding head" and all. depersonalization 5-200d isn't that harsh tho. could be worse is all im saying. not being harsh/cynical/judgey/mean.
Jul 24, 2018 #67
--3. everyone's been robbed of their personality. some many many times.

-First, I'd look into any of these and exercise caution with any nootropic.
-Secondly, NDMA antagonists seem useful in preventing sensitization to substances and resultant apoptosis. That's why I looked into a lot of this, to fix up the dopamine-reward-systems.
(potential anti-NDMA substances): Magnesium (specifically threonate acc. To some).

Spot on man. And so true.

Actually I found that Magnesium definitely helped me. I am going to have more tonight.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Nice. Mg is one thing basically the only long long term supp I've been on. Sure as a kid a bit of GNC vitamins but later, just Mg and electrolytes, aminos. Later, with info on here and especially for PFS, a more regimented supplementary regime was taken up. To recover. And also bc it was less random than things taken in past. Mg always made sense to me, helped sleep, mood a bit, digestion. To an extent, can't go crazy high on the dose too too long.
--I think in good health I didn't care, I liked bisglycinate, citrate, and also some powders. But the Mg 6H20 was good too (electrolyte protocol, now defunct... tei instead).
--I purchased some 8-14 dollar something really cheap recently, can barely swallow it. there's no coating. gross. trophic brand magnesium I think. literally hard to even take.
--almost choked on that stuff.