PSSD explanation( high ZINC)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
I don’t know. Ergogenic health mentioned worsening himself from hydrogen water. Curious of the suspected mechanism

It might have been because I used K2 days before this... K2 is the only supplement that is capable of rendering me with overpowering negative thoughts, feel so depressive on any type of K2. No idea why.

And this is coming from someone who has used over 150 different nootropics/compounds/substances over the course of 6 years.

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Also - there is NO coincidence that during my windows of cure, my PUMPS in the gym are back and it feels like I can hold contractions better..... It's like how I used to be when I was 16-18.

It's like my muscle ENGORGE with blood and they actually HOLD the blood/fluid/pressure, even when not contracting, they feel like they're slightly contracting. But during the PSSD phase, the muscle feel weak.

Zinc = PSSD + FLAT and weak in the gym.

Cypro = PSSD worsened acutely, and weaker in the gym acutely, and then rebound snap effect about 2-3 days later where I feel strong again.

Yohimbine mother tincture = PSSD eradicated, and pumps in the gym and strength high.

Licorice = Acutely increases pumps in the gym and strength.

5 alpha

Oct 3, 2017
Also - there is NO coincidence that during my windows of cure, my PUMPS in the gym are back and it feels like I can hold contractions better..... It's like how I used to be when I was 16-18.

It's like my muscle ENGORGE with blood and they actually HOLD the blood/fluid/pressure, even when not contracting, they feel like they're slightly contracting. But during the PSSD phase, the muscle feel weak.

Cypro = PSSD worsened acutely, and weaker in the gym acutely, and then rebound snap effect about 2-3 days later where I feel strong again.

Yohimbine mother tincture = PSSD eradicated, and pumps in the gym and strength high.

Licorice increases pumps in gym and strength while on it correct ?

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States

Your muscle issue sounds just like mine. Only time I ever fixed it was once after R-Andro , a little into my cycle. Only lasted one day. My sleep was better the night before didn’t wake up at night to pee. And that morning my urine stream was strong , like bladder tone was fixed too

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Your muscle issue sounds just like mine. Only time I ever fixed it was once after R-Andro , a little into my cycle. Only lasted one day. My sleep was better the night before didn’t wake up at night to pee. And that morning my urine stream was strong , like bladder tone was fixed too

Ahh wow!! Very interesting man.

So it only lasted a day?

What about now? How you feeling?

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
Ahh wow!! Very interesting man.

So it only lasted a day?

What about now? How you feeling?
Yep only 1 day of cure and it was only like 70% better but very noticeable, like you say soft weak muscle , like if I flex my bicep in this state it won’t hold contraction and if I take my other arm I can squish/ move bicep around a bit. But when I was cured / my normal self they are like primed and have good tension so that when I even just start to make a bicep it is firm and strong.

My muscles are fucked. I don’t get same soreness after a run or workout either, entire system is out of wack, like muscles are turned off. Actually my tendons get really sore from lifting instead of the muscles, which is painful

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Yep only 1 day of cure and it was only like 70% better but very noticeable, like you say soft weak muscle , like if I flex my bicep in this state it won’t hold contraction and if I take my other arm I can squish/ move bicep around a bit. But when I was cured / my normal self they are like primed and have good tension so that when I even just start to make a bicep it is firm and strong.

My muscles are fucked. I don’t get same soreness after a run or workout either, entire system is out of wack, like muscles are turned off. Actually my tendons get really sore from lifting instead of the muscles, which is painful
I can definitely relate to that, my muscles don't feel like they can hold a contraction strongly, unless its day 3-4 after using Cyproheptadine 1mg and Licorice in high doses. Have you tried licorice?

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I can definitely relate to that, my muscles don't feel like they can hold a contraction strongly, unless its day 3-4 after using Cyproheptadine 1mg and Licorice in high doses. Have you tried licorice?
I tried both. Cyprohep I tried so long a go I can’t remember if it affected muscles , I do remember the antihistamine/morning drowsiness the morning after, didn’t like that so I stopped after only one time I think. This was like 3 years ago though.

Licorice was years ago too. I remember initially I felt like shit, don’t remember a snap back but it was so long ago idk.

Will have to look into trying these again in the future , thanks for sharing your experience , gotta fix my muscles.

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Attention!!

I decided to give a friend of mine who doesn't complain of PSSD or anything, Cyproheptadine 2mg on saturday night.

He slept amazing. Felt like like shi* the following day, slow and dumber etc etc.

But guess what .... Tuesday and wednesday he said he's feeling SENSATIONAL, so he gets the exact same rebound/snap back feeling as me!!!

What the heck is going on here... What is the mechanism of action?! His symptoms on the rebound are identical to mine. He even says that he has insane mental clarity right now.

Maxin

Jan 12, 2018
Washington
@talkingant @Jaxx I agree with you that if GR is upregulated and gets stuck like that somehow. may be that is what causes high free zinc? and zinc losses. and may be that blocks GABA A, floating around zinc?

So basically we have things to try

1) high zinc in the brain ,probably can be chelated by EDTA. Zinc blocks GABA A- causes glutamate to gaba conversion to go higher. increases total GABA which acts on GABA B. leads to calcium activation, and slows metabolism

Hydroxamic acid are used to chelate zinc. those are usually HDAC inhibitors also, which increase acetylation and make androgen signal stronger.

2) high copper - DMSA copper blocks GABA A also. increases prolactin this way increases calcium activation. Slows metabolism.

3) upregulated GR , causing high free zinc as a possibilty. since the body is trying to get rid of zinc. In this case, we can try ways 1) ketoconazole 2) cortisol ( which many did)

Interaction between copper and zinc at GABAA receptors in acutely isolated cerebellar Purkinje cells of the rat
I’m confused about your recommendation of keto or cortisol? One is used to block cortisol and one obviously raises cortisol?

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Me aswell, horrible on zinc. Took 100-150mg daily for over a year which completely fucked me up. Lost emotions, felt apathetic 24/7 like a zombie. Also it made me pale AF
@Helen i was thinking about this post, magnesium Also does this to me. Zombie-like state. Looked it up and magnesium BLOCKS glutamate also and inhibits acetylcholine release seems like

When i take it for a few days and then quit, i tend to feel better for a short period and then back to baseline.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@Helen i was thinking about this post, magnesium Also does this to me. Zombie-like state. Looked it up and magnesium BLOCKS glutamate also and inhibits acetylcholine release seems like

When i take it for a few days and then quit, i tend to feel better for a short period and then back to baseline.

try to cycle sodium butyrate for a while.