POTENTIAL explanation for PFS.

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
Regarding the immune system; how come most PFS sufferers don't get sick? I haven't got the flu in years.
I havent had flue also in years, 7 years to be exact, I suspect is high parasympatic dominance, with very low cortisol, look at article I recently post on Tubzy Blog lately.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
I havent had flue also in years, 7 years to be exact, I suspect is high parasympatic dominance, with very low cortisol, look at article I recently post on Tubzy Blog lately.

A lot of people including myself started getting flues and other sicknesses last year after starting to fix their PFS by using ella and RU. I got the flu like 4x last winter.

talkingant

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about how to increase UGT activity, particularly UGT2B15 and 2B17, as those metabolize androgens most heavily.
So here is my guess at a protocol to increase UGT enzyme activity, by providing substrates:
Also, avoid this for more UGT activity:
Green and white teas suppress UDP-glucuronosyltransferase UGT2B17 mediated testosterone glucuronidation

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thinking about how to increase UGT activity, particularly UGT2B15 and 2B17, as those metabolize androgens most heavily.
So here is my guess at a protocol to increase UGT enzyme activity, by providing substrates:
Green and white teas suppress UDP-glucuronosyltransferase UGT2B17 mediated testosterone glucuronidation
I was using an injectible form of L-carnitine during a time period I was doing well- Sept/Oct 2017. I’d love to supp with powder or capsule form but I’ve heard you need to load up on it to have major effects.

tallglass13

Oct 11, 2017
I've always know that Carnitine increases fatty acid oxidation. that is why the sports enhancing drug Mildronate, block or inhibits carnitine.

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
A lot of people including myself started getting flues and other sicknesses last year after starting to fix their PFS by using ella and RU. I got the flu like 4x last winter.
I have taken Ella, it helped me after my progesterone cycles that I felt femenin for no reason, I look at males different no homo just femenin was nightmare, it corrected that fortunatly. Also give me a very nice booze from 2 beers after it, it was like drink beer for the first timw, it disnt stayed lile that.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Creatine can increase ATP synthesis I think.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I took creative several months ago, trying to see if it had a benefit with the PFS. Never felt worse. Pre PFS I took it all the time, no issues. Much different this time around.
@hairsuit

What negative effects die you notice on creatine.

I have used creatine for 2 months or so did not feel great on it. Not like I used to. Creatine used to give me great mood + confidence. Worked really well as an antidepressant and muscle gains. My face also looked fuller/healthier on creatine back then.

Creatine raises 5AR activity which means creatine lowers metabolism (indirectly)? Just like l-carnitine.

For me when I use it I get more nervous and unable to rest. Probably rise in aldosterone. Maybe for someone with low NA it could help them. Not sure. Or it is just PFS problem that causes creatine not to have same effect.

I might try creatine low dose in the future again after I have done TEI cycles.

Last edited:

Niles

Jan 25, 2018
NYC

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
Yes. Im taking b 2 instead of b1 now, i think im feeling better, with b1 i feel very tired. Now with the protocol with just 100 mg of b1( this frim the b 100 complex) and 1 gr b2. I dont know maybe i try later raising the dose again

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Yes. Im taking b 2 instead of b1 now, i think im feeling better, with b1 i feel very tired. Now with the protocol with just 100 mg of b1( this frim the b 100 complex) and 1 gr b2. I dont know maybe i try later raising the dose again

Yeah, good job. Orion is also doing higher b2 than b1 with all other ingridients.