POTENTIAL explanation for PFS.

JasonSky

Oct 19, 2017
Los Angeles, California
TEI bro, look at the approved protocols thread link in my sig, you can see all the people doing well and getting cured on it
I'm not Helen either, but I also would suggest Tei. The electrolytes protocol was more of a generic health protocol for balancing the body, TEI provides a much more streamlined service for your own body chemistry. I was actually about to order a hairtest myself.

@Boris Do you know or anyone else know the best way to order one? Is It through emailing Catherine? Or some other websites people have linked?

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm not Helen either, but I also would suggest Tei. The electrolytes protocol was more of a generic health protocol for balancing the body, TEI provides a much more streamlined service for your own body chemistry. I was actually about to order a hairtest myself.

@Boris Do you know or anyone else know the best way to order one? Is It through emailing Catherine? Or some other websites people have linked?
getting the test is the easiest through catherine, you just fill out the form and email it back to her. If you want to buy the program/supplements, you can go through her or if you want there are other sites that some members listed too, either way is fine. You just have to manually select the stuff you need on the other sites for the supps

talkingant

Oct 25, 2017
Good article on UDP-glucuronosyltransferase enzymes (UGT), with this diagram:

UGT Metabolism.png

There are many types of UGT enzymes. It looks like UGT2B17 is most important in 3a-diol-G production.

Red wine and component flavonoids inhibit UGT2B17in vitro.

In prostate cancer cells, bile acids and androsterone, which activate the FXR receptor, reduce activity of UGT2B17. Could be the same in normal cells.

AR activation by DHT downregulates UGT2B17 in prostate cancer cells.

Androgen deprivation therapy upregulated UGT enzymes. AR antagonist bicalutamide increased UGT2B17 levels within 48 hours in vitro.

If AR is overexpressed in PFS, and AR activation downregulates UGT enzymes, then PFS people should have low 3a-diol G levels due to UGT downregulation.

UGT2B17 gene has a common deletion polymorphism which results in less enzyme activity- could be genetic marker for susceptibility to PFS. 23andMe does not test for these SNPs unfortunately.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Good article on UDP-glucuronosyltransferase enzymes (UGT), with this diagram:

View attachment 1181

There are many types of UGT enzymes. It looks like UGT2B17 is most important in 3a-diol-G production.

Red wine and component flavonoids inhibit UGT2B17in vitro.

In prostate cancer cells, bile acids and androsterone, which activate the FXR receptor, reduce activity of UGT2B17. Could be the same in normal cells.

AR activation by DHT downregulates UGT2B17 in prostate cancer cells.

Androgen deprivation therapy upregulated UGT enzymes. AR antagonist bicalutamide increased UGT2B17 levels within 48 hours in vitro.

If AR is overexpressed in PFS, and AR activation downregulates UGT enzymes, then PFS people should have low 3a-diol G levels due to UGT downregulation.

UGT2B17 gene has a common deletion polymorphism which results in less enzyme activity- could be genetic marker for susceptibility to PFS. 23andMe does not test for these SNPs unfortunately.

propeciahelp has a ton of tests of 3a-diol G with low readings

And FInasteride studies found 3a-adiol HIGH in PFS patients

We need to consider that may be there is a lack of substrate for all these enzymes, or high beta glucuronidase which basically destroys glucuronic acid bonds.

So it is not only only UGT2B12 effected but all of them.

Last edited:

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Last edited:

Troy

May 20, 2018
France
propeciahelp has a ton of tests of 3a-diol G with low readings

And FInasteride studies found 3a-adiol HIGH in PFS patients

We need to consider that may be there is a lack of substrate for all these enzymes, or high beta glucuronidase which basically destroys glucuronic acid bonds.

So it is not only only UGT2B12 effected but all of them.
If it’s all of them, how do we sort that out? Nothing jumps to mind immediately.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Jeepers, it’s all TEI now! Am I the only one here doing ARL?
ARL is good too just takes a bit longer and can be harder mentally. Admiral is also doing ARL.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I also had ZERO vitamin C in my organic acids testing.

@Helen do you use organic acid tests? Shawn Bean loves these and I know you both work in similar manners.

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Jeepers, it’s all TEI now! Am I the only one here doing ARL?
They both work just ARL takes longer. Also people here like goose have been on TEI way longer than anyone on ARL and he is almost cured so from a log standpoint TEI is more credible as of now. @Helen seems to like TEI since it does not contain methylated vitamins as well

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017

Yes this guy got it correctly . this is basically electrolytes protocol

the only thing he started to do crazy stuff later on. and basically went on benzos))

I hope you understand now, that it is important to take the whole protocol for a while to get rid of fin. whether you follow electrolytes protocol Cdnuts protocol, TEI

Look how @Orion is doing it . He is doing everything in it < fasting , liver flushes, all supps. and he wont have a bit of any bs left in his system

Liver flushes alone got rid of about 50% of my problems in me. Just liver flushes

Last edited:

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Regarding the immune system; how come most PFS sufferers don't get sick? I haven't got the flu in years.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Regarding the immune system; how come most PFS sufferers don't get sick? I haven't got the flu in years.
Immune system can be overactive / unbalanced. Balancing TH1/ TH2 can help this and that’s why urine really caught my attention.

Any food sensitivities, allergies? Same thing.