PFS and general poor health

Nov 6, 2017
Interesting, I'm coming down with some tonsillitis or something. Like most people with PFS I seem to get sick very rarely nowadays, maybe immunosuppressive effects of high cortisol? Idk, anyway: this week I did barbell squats, drinking strong coffee with MCT oil, taking alkaline mineral supplement(Zinc,potassium,calcium and magnesium) and I started riding my bike again.

Maybe it's related, my symptoms also seem to get better when I'm sick. More libido, better orgasms etc.

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
To the reddit post, it's very interesting. Since after PFS I had this skinissue where my skin stopped reacting. As if my bloodflow stopped. 2hours after waking up my body skin looked worse than it does now after 30seconds from the bedsheet imprints.
I got a extremely painful whole body deep tissue massage. And call it random or whatever, 2days later or so my imprints started to fade after 30minutes. A week later after 5-15minutes. Now I don't even have them, and if I do it's for a maximum of 5 minutes usually when I get wasted beyond control.
The massage was very painful tho, let's say painscale broken wrist 4/10. PFS headpain 7/10. Massage 11/10. I was legit laughing for an entire hour out of pain.

That's why I'm now into all that natural stuff, yoga, stretching, paida, chigonq, cold showers, sauna, gym, hiit, meditation, breath work. Whatever.

btw felt best I ever did a week after my sickness faded for quite a long time. Seems it fixed a lot in for my sleep especially.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2017
Dealing with the deterioration of my facial looks has been a real bummer lately. Usually I'm able to tune it out and ignore it but every now and then you catch a glimpse of "yourself" in the mirror and think, damn who is this guy.
It seems to have gotten worse over the last year, I definitely haven't been doing everything in my power in that time period to maximize my health though.
Gotta lift and exercise more again and also eat enough calories.

Right now I feel like my physical and mental health are at a very low point, every day feels like surviving rather than living. Not sure how much longer I can go on like this

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
Part of me wants to drop out of med school and just move back home and live a simpler life again.
I am so impressed you are going through med school. I would not be able to do that due to poor memory, inability to think clearly, ADD, etc. Do you not have any of the mental/brain issues from PFS?

Nov 6, 2017
I am so impressed you are going through med school. I would not be able to do that due to poor memory, inability to think clearly, ADD, etc. Do you not have any of the mental/brain issues from PFS?
I don't think so, I have depression and anxiety problems but those were also a problem for me before PFS. I think I may have undiagnosed ADHD as well, that's why I'm currently in the process of getting a diagnosis and a prescription for Ritalin. I took Ritalin a few times already and it seems to help a lot with focus and generally my mental state.

If you haven't been diagnosed with ADD you should get tested!

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I don't think so, I have depression and anxiety problems but those were also a problem for me before PFS. I think I may have undiagnosed ADHD as well, that's why I'm currently in the process of getting a diagnosis and a prescription for Ritalin. I took Ritalin a few times already and it seems to help a lot with focus and generally my mental state.

I can’t suggest enough, don’t go the route of Ritalin/Adderall. I abused that shit for years and I greatly attribute it to making my system prime for SP to destroy me a few years back. It blunted my emotions for years after stopping even prior to PFS. It destroys your dopamine system, so if you’re trying to recover from PFS it’s just going to hold you back, man.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I can’t suggest enough, don’t go the route of Ritalin/Adderall. I abused that shit for years and I greatly attribute it to making my system prime for SP to destroy me a few years back. It blunted my emotions for years after stopping even prior to PFS. It destroys your dopamine system, so if you’re trying to recover from PFS it’s just going to hold you back, man.
Ritalin, Adderall deplete b12. These drugs literally ruin lives in the long run. I believe my health began deteriorating after heavy Adderall usage in college.

"undiagnosed ADHD"--- there is no such thing as ADHD. ADHD is a symptom of the things most are going through here. Brain problems due to imbalances, toxicities, pathogen/fungal issues. ADHD is just an excuse for people to make some money off of people like you with neuro issues.

johnsmith

Nov 19, 2017
T.O. Canada

I totally agree with what Walker and Bruschi11 said. I was on ritalin as a kid and apparently had A.D.D. Your lucky to be getting some good feedback on your plan.

Ritalin would certainly make you feel great and improve your concentration but it would make your concentration and mood worse then it was to begin with once it wears off or you stop. Meth would also make you feel great and improve your concentration but it would also make you worse off in a short amount of time. I believe both of these drugs are similar.