Ox bile

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
also on my log but in lieu of dig enzymes from biogest (which are like 55-80 dollars now in canada, imported, maybe 100 bucks, maybe illegal now who knows).
i got this: trophic enzymes and also ox bile (amazon.ca / from the usa). cannot get oxbile in stores. restricted. like guns. and lithium orotate. makes sense.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I wonder if TEI and ARL use this type of knowledge also: use bile acids to inhibit steroids for an effect on the body
TEI doesn't give bile acids to my knowledge. Only ARL, in GB3.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Maybe adding ox bile with tei can be good
That’s what I’m currently doing. It’s working well for me so far - in the digestion department at least.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
That’s what I’m currently doing. It’s working well for me so far - in the digestion department at least.
me too this past week.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
When cortisol is too low you just can’t take Betaine HCl. That’s how I see it at least. I did really well with it in winter of 2018 into that spring. Cortisol has been lower since after hydrogen and haven’t been able to use it at all.

Idk, thats too advanced for me, cortisol low or high. In prev years blood cortisol was above the range, but what they measure idk. I know i experienced the bloating when tried the HCL betaine it was weekend, cause i had a bike ride uphill and i recall having cucumber before the ride and it was staying far too long in the stomach while the pill was ingested. It made me throw up on purpose later that day to clean the stomach so can sleep that night, the dizzy feeling from the bloating was unusual to me. It maybe have to do with hydrogen, chloride as i cant stand the chloride form of some supplements.