Ox bile

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I just started some from nutricology yesterday. We will see how it goes.

I’ll post later today but working hard on running my ARL-ish program w/ treating SIBO (herbs, colloidal silver) and making bile work (liver flushes, ox bile, gb3).

Bankai900

May 27, 2019
Poland
I was using Dr. Bergs products right after crash. like.. ALL of them XD
Gallbladder Formula this here and his other product with hcl + apple cider vinegar together when I ate heavier, and I ate A LOT backthen xd

pretty expensive, but idk, backthen I wanted sth I found somewhat "trustworthy" xD"
It's interesting stuff, 1 capsule
Pancreatin 4x 100mg
Betaine HCL 200mg
Oxbile Extract (standarized to contain 45% Cholic Acid) 100mg
Black Radish (Raphanus niger)(root) 50mg
Stone root (collinsonia canadensis) (root) 50mg
Pepsin 30mg
Slipperly Elm (ulmus rubra)(Bark) 20mg

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I’ve been using nutricology here lately with good results. My preferred was always Jarrow Bile Acid Factors, but it’s impossible to get now.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I'd go for something not too expensive as @Walker recommended. You can get ox bile for dirt cheap 10-15 USD for a month.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Nutricost isnt good right?
I have been taking tudca for 2 months from nutricost and didnt nothing anything at all
Honestly Ox bile is Ox bile, it's not on the level of TUDCA - I think cheapest = best.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
the dig enz i used last 2 yrs have oxbile (cost a lot, and price went up a lot and import to cda went up a lot) but helped me a ton. did supplement and would on tei with those unless forbidden in this land. Biogest. Still can't tell which helps me more now (not on tei just yet), Gut protocol or dig enzymes. I try cycling them so system gets a break and don't need need either for too long. Same w black coffee and bone broth. And random fasting for fun. And mg and b. but that's for smth else in my case.

Aside: I think I j realized that stomach and (probable leanness/ obessiveness there) is more imp to me than ttly fixing mood, sleep, asthma, for years to come. +/- rmndr fsx.
At some time, in the future I'll take care of both.

Last edited:

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Bile acids by themselves are not going to fix anything.
They may help you digest fat slightly better but internally they make things worse by inhibiting steroid enzymes.
I speak from practical experience here ;) (Over 2+ years of using ox bile, UDCA and jarrow bile acids).

Bile acids and their amidates inhibit 11 β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase obtained from rat kidney
Interesting. What did you notice from your experience? I personally have no gallbladder, so bile supplementation is almost a necessity for me at this point in my life.

opiath

Oct 18, 2017
Interesting. What did you notice from your experience? I personally have no gallbladder, so bile supplementation is almost a necessity for me at this point in my life.
I wouldn't say I have some particularly bad experience from supplementing them but my digestion is a lot better since I stopped taking them after every meal.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Im taking betaine hcl but if i dont take it, i dont digest food at all. Specially protein. How is possible to fix bile flow so?

Just the opposite effect from betaine hcl when i tried it. It dilutes the stomach acid and it makes the food stay longer in the stomach and felt bloated and dizzy from the extra liquid that stays in the stomach.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Just the opposite effect from betaine hcl when i tried it. It dilutes the stomach acid and it makes the food stay longer in the stomach and felt bloated and dizzy from the extra liquid that stays in the stomach.
When cortisol is too low you just can’t take Betaine HCl. That’s how I see it at least. I did really well with it in winter of 2018 into that spring. Cortisol has been lower since after hydrogen and haven’t been able to use it at all.

opiath

Oct 18, 2017
Its so fucking hard this
It's ok. Humans have designed and launched a spaceship that orbits Jupiter (a planet ~700 million kilometers away from earth) that takes megapixel photos and sends them back to earth through radio signals but we still don't know how simple stuff in our bodies work.

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I wonder if TEI and ARL use this type of knowledge also: use bile acids to inhibit steroids for an effect on the body