Organic test results

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Been absent for a while. Doing worse than ever before, but managed to complete an organic test recently. Cost me a fortune being on sick leave these past few months. Anyone can help me interpret my results? It doesn’t exactly come with suggested supplements and such. I’m just looking for a new protocol out of this.

Much appreciated :)

Attachments

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Been absent for a while. Doing worse than ever before, but managed to complete an organic test recently. Cost me a fortune being on sick leave these past few months. Anyone can help me interpret my results? It doesn’t exactly come with suggested supplements and such. I’m just looking for a new protocol out of this.

Much appreciated :)
Hey man, I'm glad you went out of your way to do this. I think its a great test. We should all have this on hand (or Nutreval) w/ a hair test. Might be good to put your last hair test next to this in your post.

Anyways, I see poor beneficial gut bacteria. Maybe you did too much killing. Maybe load up on a lot of kefir, raw goat milk would be an idea. You don't have any major pathogen issues, but you do have a minor yeast issue it looks like.

B6 seems to be an issue. B6 is an issue with PFS (gaba). Wonder if you're not getting there from FMN (form of active b2).

Low systemic amino metabolites. My systemic aminos are low when I'm unwell. The only time I've had them as low as yours was when I was extremely ill and I've had 4 tests similar to this.

Lastly, it seems like you're not getting to dopamine or serotonin. I don't know what's stopping you, but according to the graph there, the lack of beneficial flora may be a reason why. And dopamine, serotonin- we need these for happiness, drive, sexuality. These are huge.

I'm not an expert. This is from the little understand of things I've gotten from Shawn Bean, Helen, others who have shown me some of the ropes on these things. Just trying to point out what I see and the tests interpretations.

@Helen any ideas for him?

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
Thx Brus. I’m just looking for helpful supplements based on this test. I’m already in the B-oil protocol.

Based on my interpretation I would need to supplement vitamin C, B6, amino’s and take pro biotica, no?

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Were you in B-oil protocol already when you did the sample collection for this organic acids and for how long, if yes did you take a break for a day or two or more before sample collection ? The test sample collection date is in beginning of jan.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
No, started after.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thx Brus. I’m just looking for helpful supplements based on this test. I’m already in the B-oil protocol.

Based on my interpretation I would need to supplement vitamin C, B6, amino’s and take pro biotica, no?
Eh. Vitamin C is low on all of these tests. b6, aminos tough to say. I think there's something deeper that's not letting you absorb aminos. And probiotics really are a stilt it seems to me from all I've learned. There's imbalances in your system allowing these issues to be there. I don't know what exactly. I wish I was an expert on this but I am not.

I'm not sure who I'd recommend to see regarding these results. Shawn Bean is a bit expensive these days. The b2 thing might be good for you. Really need to see your latest hair test to accompany this though.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
You seem to match the b-oil protocol at least to degree and will probably benefit from it. Of course it would be best to ask directly the b-oil guy for evaluation of the results, i think at least to a degree it fall in the pattern which he sees often. You sure you dont have MTHFR snips ?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
You seem to match the b-oil protocol at least to degree and will probably benefit from it. Of course it would be best to ask directly the b-oil guy for evaluation of the results, i think at least to a degree it fall in the pattern which he sees often. You sure you dont have MTHFR snips ?
haha yup completely forgot about that. He loves OATs and looks at for no cost!