Nutricional balancing

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
TEI will only send results through a practitioner
What? They send you a result with recommendations. That's not a practitioner.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Evenbetternow.com is a practitioner. They provide you the report from TEI and then you order supplements and follow the recommended diet.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
What? They send you a result with recommendations. That's not a practitioner.
The way I understand it is that they will only send it to a practitioner. The practitioner then forwards it on to you. But to my knowledge they will not deal directly with the individual

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Ok, because I have the option to go through myhairanalysis.com or through evenbetternow.com. not sure which is best. It seems like myhairanalysis.com you get to talk to a doctor directly and might be better?

Also, I'm still on finasteride, just tapering down. Would you guys recommend that I wait till after off? Or do a before/after?

What there is to discuss with that doctor. Talks with doctors are with fee, those from Tucson have that option too i think, but they dont usually deal with clients individually except redirecting test results coming from TEI, to their clients. Evenbetternow is better option, even at TEI they know them better than the others :))

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Whats the deal w/ ARL is IT just slower?

Since Vitamunda does not offer all supps I want to switch.

I can choose TEI Evenbetternow and hope the supps Will get here w/o interferrance. Plus probably takes a while to get the new supps.

OR ARL from a Dutch based company.

Is ARL much slower in balancing??

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I THINK ARL is slower ...
there was* controversey, perhaps Helen DID not like it.
Then it seemed TEI did the right thing...
I think both could be good... depends on region/ what's available. Helen handles both.

Supposedly some like ARL better. Possibly Herrfisch and Ocguy.
My results looked similar on both. all will say adrenal fatigue for everyone (everywhere) for instance, but oxidation looked similar.
TEI seems better to me, I do not recall why. Although, they were clean 10-14pages or key results in a few. ARL looked messy and more random.

Both probably have changed numerous times, unless I'm mistaken. If I am, I'm so sorry, my deepest apologies to health fanatics.

People change their minds. Whatever's Clever. whatever works. both worth a shot. Fast slightly a bit on ARL, Slow 1 TEI twice. personally. THO never took arl supps.
I moved like 3x since wrking on fin i threw all medical docs and most other things.

@Ocguy, do you recall the difference again?

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
But why is it slower? Is everyone saying it because they read it somewhere on this forum, and how much slower, like years slower?
I remember reading on this forum its BC they slow you down first w/ calcium. For slow oxidizers IT seemed esp slower.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
Whats the deal w/ ARL is IT just slower?

Since Vitamunda does not offer all supps I want to switch.

I can choose TEI Evenbetternow and hope the supps Will get here w/o interferrance. Plus probably takes a while to get the new supps.

OR ARL from a Dutch based company.

Is ARL much slower in balancing??
I have had a great experience with Wellness Shopping Online. They are based in Washington. Don’t know if that makes getting them harder, but I always receive my stuff 2-3 days after I order it

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I have had a great experience with Wellness Shopping Online. They are based in Washington. Don’t know if that makes getting them harder, but I always receive my stuff 2-3 days after I order it
There was some issues that they wont send to Holland. But since Vitamunda is changing everything up maybe they Will send it.

Helen gave the same address. I emailed Them to see if we can make a deal. I could get on the paypal page everything.