Nutricional balancing

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
I spoke with Lewis, the guy from deep health in youtube and i email him. What do you think guys?

Sure heres the details.

If you would like to call me for a chat before feel free. If you would like to dive straight in details are below too.

+447961805129 If international and struggling you can try WhatsApp, or you can buy Skype Credit and call through Skype!

The cost of the full Nutritional Balancing Program is £160.00. This includes.

- Hair Analysis test from ARL Labs in USA
- 30 Page individualised booklet
- Review by myself and Dr L Wilson
- Personal supplement recommendations
- Video chat to go over results
- 6 months email support
- I answer alot of email questions over YouTube which helps people alot.

Apologies for the price in pounds, I live in the U.K but work with many people throughout the world. Country is not an issue with what we do, everything works perfect over emails and video conversations.

Once we receive the results and have reviewed them, we will recommend around 6-9 supplements, I offer 20% off these supplements (2 of them must be sourced elsewhere if you are recommended them).

As mentioned above, I offer 6 months email support so you can email me whenever you want and I will of course reply. I do not mind people calling me up now and again for help, my phone is +447961805129. If you feel you have a lot of questions or a lot of information to go over please book in for a phone or skype call which costs £25 per half hour.

We highly recommend doing a retest to refine the program and to see how to move forward every 3-6 months. The cost of a retest is £160.

When you send off the hair depending on where you are in the world and postage times it can take between 1-3 weeks. I suggest you track your package so you know it has arrived at the lab in America.

If you would like to order please send payment to the below address, once received I will send details to send in your hair analysis.

Pay The Development Space Ltd using PayPal.Me

Thankyou very much in advance and if you have any questions or queries before ordering then please email back or give me a call on +447961805129.

Aleksandr

Oct 4, 2017
I spoke with Lewis, the guy from deep health in youtube and i email him. What do you think guys?

Sure heres the details.

If you would like to call me for a chat before feel free. If you would like to dive straight in details are below too.

+447961805129 If international and struggling you can try WhatsApp, or you can buy Skype Credit and call through Skype!

The cost of the full Nutritional Balancing Program is £160.00. This includes.

- Hair Analysis test from ARL Labs in USA
- 30 Page individualised booklet
- Review by myself and Dr L Wilson
- Personal supplement recommendations
- Video chat to go over results
- 6 months email support
- I answer alot of email questions over YouTube which helps people alot.

Apologies for the price in pounds, I live in the U.K but work with many people throughout the world. Country is not an issue with what we do, everything works perfect over emails and video conversations.

Once we receive the results and have reviewed them, we will recommend around 6-9 supplements, I offer 20% off these supplements (2 of them must be sourced elsewhere if you are recommended them).

As mentioned above, I offer 6 months email support so you can email me whenever you want and I will of course reply. I do not mind people calling me up now and again for help, my phone is +447961805129. If you feel you have a lot of questions or a lot of information to go over please book in for a phone or skype call which costs £25 per half hour.

We highly recommend doing a retest to refine the program and to see how to move forward every 3-6 months. The cost of a retest is £160.

When you send off the hair depending on where you are in the world and postage times it can take between 1-3 weeks. I suggest you track your package so you know it has arrived at the lab in America.

If you would like to order please send payment to the below address, once received I will send details to send in your hair analysis.

Pay The Development Space Ltd using PayPal.Me

Thankyou very much in advance and if you have any questions or queries before ordering then please email back or give me a call on +447961805129.
The problems are a) its ARL and b) its dr. Wilson

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
The problems are a) its ARL and b) its dr. Wilson
I don’t know if ARL is the big problem...

Dr. Wilson tho.. that can be an issue. I first started NB on a Wilson based program about a year ago. Omg man, he just went after mercury in the worst way. The chemical depression, fatigue and constipation from chelation was way way too much.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

i think its interesting what he says. He talks about what we discuss here and he says that tei have problems with four low patterns and replacing minerals.
Yes and if you ask TEI they will say ARL is worse. These companies are rivals. Including Dr. Wilson.

Dr. Wilson does all types of weird stuff with the original ARL program as well - he adds like vitamin D and fish oil and other stuff.

About the four lows pattern he might be right. Not sure about that.

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
Im thinking in doing the program with rhis guys from deep healing space. Maybe they take the time to watch everything amd every case
I dont know, it's a hard choice. I think i have unavailable copper and im looking that tei isnt handlimg this okey too. And i domt have money or time to waste this time"((

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
TEI should give a statement if they acknowledge the 4 lows pattern. ARL does this on their website, but can't find anyting about TEI. Gonna do a 3th round of TEI and might switch to ARL if still in 4 lows.
Why not contact TEI themselves? I used to mail with Dr Wilson whenever I had serious doubts. He usually took the time to give me a short, but satisfying answer. TEI must have some contact person as well, or perhaps just contact the company.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Im thinking in doing the program with rhis guys from deep healing space. Maybe they take the time to watch everything amd every case
I dont know, it's a hard choice. I think i have unavailable copper and im looking that tei isnt handlimg this okey too. And i domt have money or time to waste this time"((
Probably good idea you have. Either these guys, ARL type program would be best for you. I have a practitioner on Facebook if you want info who goes at this similarly to ARL.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Why not contact TEI themselves? I used to mail with Dr Wilson whenever I had serious doubts. He usually took the time to give me a short, but satisfying answer. TEI must have some contact person as well, or perhaps just contact the company.
As a customer I've tried to contact them. But they routed all their answers back via the practitioners in your own country, which in my case is Vitamunda and I actually don't have that much fait in them.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
Hey, who are y’all using for your hair test practitioner? Haven’t been getting a response from Catherine and I’m hesitant to just send it in, on the off chance that she has gone MIA. Any suggestions?

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Hey, who are y’all using for your hair test practitioner? Haven’t been getting a response from Catherine and I’m hesitant to just send it in, on the off chance that she has gone MIA. Any suggestions?
I got the same from Catherine, pretty much went AWOL. I switched to evenbetternow.com for mine, worked easily. @Goose12 uses them at well.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
I got the same from Catherine, pretty much went AWOL. I switched to evenbetternow.com for mine, worked easily. @Goose12 uses them at well.
Sorry to bring this up again boys. Is that where you are getting your hair test from or just your supps? I need someone to do the hair test readout for me. Thanks. TEI only deals with “practitioners”

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
Sorry to bring this up again boys. Is that where you are getting your hair test from or just your supps? I need someone to do the hair test readout for me. Thanks. TEI only deals with “practitioners”
Hair test. You buy the profile 2 online for $125. They’re a practioner.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
yeah what the hell. AWOL indeed. I wanted to stick to one person like I do for everything... I guess no need to be so rigid and stalwart. Goose's link profile 2 it is. ive ruined my hair 3x so ill send stat. cutting it. i have fucking envelopes of hair all over the place but unlike several yrs ago and 1.7yrs ago not counting hair shed per day (like a psychopath).