New log, experimenting - Nina

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Again what is the difference b/w the modern medicine and what people are following on alternative treatments !?

If one try to suppress something that is elevated what is the long term benefit of doing it !?

To just test if it makes you feel better knowing it lowers what might be high, just to make sure that the thing is high, that seems fine, but otherwise does not seem as a real solution.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
Had some caffeine today (50mg) after not having any for ~4 weeks. No idea why people love it, had no positive effects from it but did get irritable and anxious with a pounding heart.
I take my coffee with gelatin, milk, sugar, and coconut oil and I get no stress response even if I drink it on an empty stomach.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
4 weeks no coffee is pretty good. good job.
been doing iced aeropress coffee + gelatin + whey lately (100-200cals). sometimes almond milk creamer + cacoa + banana to add 1000 calories.
for no reason except fun, with cordyceps, eluthero, and rhodalia last couple days. well also to see if helps mood* and stuff. did (the herbs) and injury a bit. and some other stuff. saw physio today too. gelatin etc no longer mess stomach up all that much, nor does gluten occasionally or even a ton of it a couple x a week, with metameucil. the rest of ocguy's/ gut health protocol would probably fix my stomach. i introduced things slowly.

* = shifting mood quickly. anxiety, pounding heart, up and down, etc. i mean that's why added herbs after 16months or way more no prohoromones and like 8-9mo no PCT. pcT i was ripped at 188-192lb too. Now im RIPPED at 172-176lb but that is FAR SKINNIER.

Anyways all that aside, I have zero doubt caffiene is bad for mood, adhd, mood disorders, people who are moody, have sleep/ wakefulness issues, cycling sleep, 24 hr sleep disorder etc. not ALL of them, but plenty of them. I still like it. I quit (not on purpose) like 11mo in crash days pfs. took it while water fasting (black). and most time since, esp on ADD meds. but usually keep it from .5-4shots espresso a day, sometimes none. definitely not the best stimulant AT ALL. can cut doses of other ones, can be helpful when EVERYONE ELSE is drinking and getting all fucked up. (something to do and be a bit social, meet ppl). same w smoking/ vaping a tiny bit (that's antisocial banned throughout canada soon too). Yeah not sure why i said that, i dont vape to be sociable, i hide that too even if not frowned upon.

Choline, in this one respect only, like Lith or like Lamictal makes me not want to use ANYTHING (much of the time it has this affect). Except vaping/cigs. Acetylcholine, which nicotine mimics. Choline is used in bp patients as per studies to ameliorate cocaine, methamphetamine, and possibly alcohol substance use disorders. Helps caffiene a little too.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
@brix are you saying the gelatin and sugar make it more tolerable, or are you saying NO amt of coffee gives you ANY stress response, ever? Just wondering.
I think you are on TEI. surely that would fix that. Unless........ you mean you enjoy it, and you have no ill effect from it whatsoever at any time, ever.
if that's what you mean, and I don't think it is, perhaps a genetic mutation that renders caffiene harmless to you a la Area-1255.

brix

Oct 4, 2017
@MNK99 i think coffee needs sugar, fat, and protein to not produce a stress response. Every morning I have that combo BEFORE I eat any food and I feel good. After I eat, it doesn’t matter what I put in my coffee and I feel good.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
nice good to know. thanks man @brix. I don't know bro lol. Could be a fast 1 thing vs a slow 1 thing. I can have black coffee after last meal 8am, 2pm, 5pm, 10pm, 3am, etc, and feel good. Black coffee meal end signifies no more eating. Had 2 crepes maybe 4000 4300cals and 200grams protein today. Felt a bit sick for a couple hours. But slept. In crash crepes strawberry nutella banana would literally feel like dying also no digestion. Still ripped. But yes that isn't good for me probably. But* I added whey. Coffee felt better than crepe to be honest. I had an extra 18000 cals pre Oct last week. Jesus Christ it is now Friday, God's Day. Actually it's Thursday, but nearly Friday.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Noticed that when i take potassiumchloride on its own i feel like crap, i think it raises my aldosterone and cortisol or something which would make sense. It gives me muscle cramps in my legs and a headache. Feel irritable, very cold etc. No good

When i take magnesium on its own (200mg) i feel pretty good and sleep really well.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Ever take in day? I take morning and night... Calms me right down, like a shot of haldol.
Just a bit. 400mg 400mg. If more stims used, then sometimes hella more. But I try and keep it down. Probably slowing me down making me fat, I'll stop using it.
I will become sub essential bodyfat soon. That way I can literally fly. Amazing Idea?

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Ever take in day? I take morning and night... Calms me right down, like a shot of haldol.
Just a bit. 400mg 400mg. If more stims used, then sometimes hella more. But I try and keep it down. Probably slowing me down making me fat, I'll stop using it.
I will become sub essential bodyfat soon. That way I can literally fly. Amazing Idea?
potassium is supposed to speed you up i guess, increases thyroid

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
In tk em all in diet when I eat I ran electros 16 mo str8 w fasted trning.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Wait you had a surgery before everything got bad?? That's news to me.

Honestly, people here should just have a detailed medical history in their signatures. Would save so much confusion
definitely would not save confusion. but those confusing types are fine anyways.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
How are you doing Nina? Whats your diet and supplement regimen these days?
drugs. sugarless soda and energy drinks, also soccer.
haha , jk @Nina. prolly living her life.

Last edited: