New log, experimenting - Nina

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I've kind of noticed a pattern in my symptoms. When i feel like my metabolism is slowing down, i get oily skin and hair (androgens?) + my libido goes up. I do retain more water during these periods and feel kinda lethargic. I feel more short tempered also.

When it feels like my metabolism speeds up, my skin turns normal again and the oily stuff is gone but i lose my libido. I also lose the water weight and feel more energized/motivated to do stuff. I am more patient with everyone and everything.

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I've kind of noticed a pattern in my symptoms. When i feel like my metabolism is slowing down, i get oily skin and hair (androgens?) + my libido goes up. I do retain more water during these periods and feel kinda lethargic. I feel more short tempered also.

When it feels like my metabolism speeds up, my skin turns normal again and the oily stuff is gone but i lose my libido. I also lose the water weight and feel more energized/motivated to do stuff. I am more patient with everyone and everything.

What you describe is called cycling female...
Are you sure you are not a female.
Do you find this dress attractive ?

Screenshot_2019-09-10-19-55-34-987_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
What you describe is called cycling female. Maybe if you tie those patterns with the cycle weekly and by day it will show which of the hormones are involved and at what time of the month. Such a breakdown will give a clue what is causing what. You should give it a try.
Actually, thats accurate yeah. The closer i get to my period, the worse i feel. First 2 or so weeks after my period i feel like superwoman.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Your starting weight is my goal weight. Congratulations!! @Nina.
EDIT: Actually just a tad bit higher than my optimized ideal weight. But pretty close. Sincere Congratulations.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I don't know one of your old logs (your logs are disjointed and hard to follow by the way. no offense ((whereas mine are clean and straight forward))), said "[...] weight 135lb."

that was old I think last post was 2018, so I found your more recent posts, which led to your current log.

Yeah too much of either Mg or K definitely will mess up a stomach. TOO much K alone = stroke. Too much Mg alone = tired/ bad stomach. need balance.

I think your log will be easier to read with more pictures. I put a picture of a Unicorn or Pegasus (one of them I can't recall) in one of my logs. And pictures of sharks.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't know one of your old logs (your logs are disjointed and hard to follow by the way. no offense ((whereas mine are clean and straight forward))), said "[...] weight 135lb."

that was old I think last post was 2018, so I found your more recent posts, which led to your current log.

Yeah too much of either Mg or K definitely will mess up a stomach.

I think your log will be easier to read with more pictures. I put a picture of a Unicorn or Pegasus (one of them I can't recall) in one of my logs. And pictures of sharks.
You wanna get down to 135lbs? Are you trynna die?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I guess if I read it in order it's not too bad actually. @Nina
Needs an Index @Nina.
And more colors and different fonts. And a Letter of Intent. Mission Statement. Vision Statement. Addendum. Etc.
I enjoy editing obsessively and numbering things, and deleting it all and then making it into 3-4posts. OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD.

Last edited:

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I guess if I read it in order it's not too bad actually. @Nina
Needs an Index @Nina.
And more colors and different fonts. And a Letter of Intent. Mission Statement. Vision Statement. Addendum. Etc.
I enjoy editing obsessively and numbering things, and deleting it all and then making it into 3-4posts. OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD.
Same lol but idc about this log thing

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
me neither dont know where mine are. im off here again. too busy to deal with fin transvestites. got work to do. fat losers like @OmicronPlus and Paranoid Delusionals like @BC2018 remind me why I only pay internet month to month rather than prepaid, so I can cut it off altogether if work/study necessitates it. (Although I did just switch last night, damn).