Natural Hair wax/gel

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
mayhaps Live Clean, Bioderma, Bee's (whatever it's called, Burts Bees), make something for hair. They have nice baby products. (I have sensitive skin, hence use stuff like that).
If not, Dove... not as good.
I like this: Bioderma Foaming Gel Cleanser. That's for cleaning tho. (this is all like 5-7x cheaper than Vichy and La Roche too, and better for you). myb even 10-13x cheaper.

papaya soap.
african black soap.
also: there's a site which indexes dermatologically some index... of harshness of products. forget what it is, used to consult it. it's out there on the internets.

i think it's this: @RebelWithACause
EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database
https://www.ewg.org › skindeep
EWG's Skin Deep® database gives you practical solutions to protect yourself and your family ...
***YOU THINKS ALL YOUR PeRSONAL CARES PRODUCTS BE QUITE SAFE? YOU BEST THINKS AGAINS***

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
live clean. --> the brand. i already said that and right now i choose to say it again.
ppl will say every man jack. whatever floats your boats.

Walker

Oct 7, 2017
Mountain Brook, AL
I use Templeton Tonics Oasis Clay - all natural to my knowledge. I’ve also used Blackship Flagship Pomade - both are pretty much if not all natural and work very well.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
if you dont care about natural: bed head, paul something, morris motley, redken's ok. and lots of others. texturize, dry off, and then iron your hair, blowdry, texturize spray, freeze, wet, and then texturize, style, lock into place with hairspray, then blowdry it again. then shower again and do the same thing.