my PSSD log (10mg fluoxetine ruined me)

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
can you explain this to me?

also update, the past week since my last post I stopped off the protocol because of the dizziness.

I have been taking every day past week:
1/2 multivitamin daily for men
1x Dopa Mucuna Brain Support Pill
1x Ashwagandha 1000mg

at first I felt a little better and numbness felt very gone but as the week progressed my libido seemed to slightly drop and my sperm volume after masterbating got smaller and smaller

today I am stopping the dopa mucuna and ashwagandha again and starting what gave me the window of feeling cured again
1x 500mg L-Histidine
1x 500mg L-Cysteine
1/2 multivitamin daily for men

I will give this a few days. This is to replicate what I did that gave me the window where I was on ashwagandha/dopa mucuna then switched to histidine/cysteine and experienced an amazing window of feeling cured

will report back if this does anything for me or not, or at the very least if my libido/semen volume goes back up now that I've stopped the ashwagandha
What else is in your multivitamin? I see you mentioned 2mg copper (presume that's for a full one), any other minerals or electrolytes?

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
What else is in your multivitamin? I see you mentioned 2mg copper (presume that's for a full one), any other minerals or electrolytes?
The Multivitamin is just a standard brand name

One a Day (Men's)
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 3500 IU
Vitamin C 60 mg
Vitamin D (as Vitamin D_3) 700 IU
Vitamin E 22.5 IU
Vitamin K 20 mcg
Thiamin (B_1) 1.35 mg
Riboflavin (B_2) 1.7 mg
Niacin 18 mg
Vitamin B_6 3 mcg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B_12 18 mcg
Biotin 75 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 16 mg
Calcium (elemental) 210 mg
Magnesium 140 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Selenium 110 mcg
Copper 2 mg
Manganese 2 mg
Chromium 120 mcg
Lycopene 300 mcg

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
ok so this is weird here are my results including the most recent one

08 aug 2017
testosterone 213.60 ng/dL

19 sep 2017
testosterone 222.20 ng/dL
estrogen 118
prolactin 15.3
estradiol 17.2 pg/mL

30 nov 2017
estrogen 48
prolactin 20.3

02 feb 2018
testosterone 341.40
estrogen 131
prolactin 32.7

why is my estrogen and prolactin and tesosterone all seemingly going up?

says normal range for test is 193-836, normal for estrogen is 40-115, normal for prolactin is 4.0-15.2

so my prolactin is double amount and my estrogen is going higher and higher out of normal

at least my testosterone seems to be normalizing but what does this mean?

i have a lot of other results but everything else was all within normal parameters

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
Past 3 weeks I have started taking Cabergoline every tuesday/saturday

first two weeks I was on .25 mg doses

this week I was on .50 mg doses

it has completely cured my numbness, increased bloodflow, and increased libido

the major downside effect is I am often very tired but I ever feel like emotional blunting is better tbh I feel more alive than I have in the past year

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
over the weekend I felt like it was starting to fade slowly. still better than pre-cabergoline baseline but not as cured as it was

today though I am feeling better again, sort of in between

numbness stil gone, libido still higher than pre-cabergoline but not as high as the first couple weeks

over the weekend I feel like I was having trouble staying asleep after 3-4 hours

I think I have mild restless leg syndrome and I had no idea this is what it was called but it reminds me of when I first started getting PSSD symptoms. I believe I didn't know at the time but when I first got PSSD symptoms about a year ago, the first few months my earliest symptoms now can only be described as a sort of mild restless leg syndrome where i would wake up hours before i needed to and lay there trying to fall asleep and rubbing/moving my legs around restlessly

for this reason I am continuing the cabergoline because it seems to be helping but I also ordered some pramipexole so if it stops working i will switch to that

only thing that worried me was like 4 days ago my nipples were kinda sort, mostly the right one, which shouldnt happen if im on cabergoline that LOWERS prolactin right? but it hasnt been a problem much maybe it was just my shirt that i ran at the gym with irritated them with the sweat

Last edited:

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
I stopped getting the night erections and morning wood again for the most part it seems

but when I get one during the day it feels better and harder

so I guess better than pre-cabergoline baseline but not as good as it was the first two weeks I was on cabergoline

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
im so upset it was like a whole 2 weeks i felt like i was cured and now my libido is lower again and im missing it so much

the feeling like i am normal and myself again and BAM 2 more weeks and then it's gone

FUCK THIS SHIT

Area-1255

Staff member
Oct 13, 2017
NYC
www.area1255.blogspot.com
WEBSITE
http://www.area1255.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK
NONE.
TWITTER
Area1255
YOUTUBE
UCzRcjEHSwnZEIAoSCULS4fQ
GOOGLEPLUS
JayZinDeRusso
im so upset it was like a whole 2 weeks i felt like i was cured and now my libido is lower again and im missing it so much

the feeling like i am normal and myself again and BAM 2 more weeks and then it's gone

FUCK THIS SHIT
You have to lower your Stress level. None of these things are going to create a permanent cure. So while understandable you are "upset" - it is also reasonable to lift weights, practice Meditation, perhaps buy something like Relora to keep Cortisol/Stress down.

Area-1255

Staff member
Oct 13, 2017
NYC
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
NONE.
TWITTER
Area1255
YOUTUBE
UCzRcjEHSwnZEIAoSCULS4fQ
GOOGLEPLUS
JayZinDeRusso
ok so this is weird here are my results including the most recent one

08 aug 2017
testosterone 213.60 ng/dL

19 sep 2017
testosterone 222.20 ng/dL
estrogen 118
prolactin 15.3
estradiol 17.2 pg/mL

30 nov 2017
estrogen 48
prolactin 20.3

02 feb 2018
testosterone 341.40
estrogen 131
prolactin 32.7

why is my estrogen and prolactin and tesosterone all seemingly going up?

says normal range for test is 193-836, normal for estrogen is 40-115, normal for prolactin is 4.0-15.2

so my prolactin is double amount and my estrogen is going higher and higher out of normal

at least my testosterone seems to be normalizing but what does this mean?

i have a lot of other results but everything else was all within normal parameters
Typically as time goes by, your hypothalamus starts trying to get back to normal. SSRI's semi-permanently alter corticosteroid synthesis and Estradiol, as mentioned in my article below.
If Testosterone goes up, Estrogen goes up.
If Estrogen goes up, Prolactin goes up.
That's why "negative feedback" is 98% controlling the E2 level, as it puts brakes on the whole cycle of 'bad hormone' buildup.
Area-1255: Insights into PSSD (Post-SSRI-Sexual-Dysfunctions) Part Two

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
  • Deleted by buffkin14
  • Reason: delete
Show…

Area-1255

Staff member
Oct 13, 2017
NYC
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
NONE.
TWITTER
Area1255
YOUTUBE
UCzRcjEHSwnZEIAoSCULS4fQ
GOOGLEPLUS
JayZinDeRusso
relora will lower my estrogen?

cabergoline is supposed to lower prolactin
Indirectly it will, because Cortisol regulates Aromatase. That's why so many investigational drugs for Cortisol are being discussed by bodybuilders and on forums. Besides the Progesterone antagonists...