my PSSD log (10mg fluoxetine ruined me)

Shanks

Dec 20, 2017
Germany
all of this stuff i started yesterday when i had had numbness return for a few days

I did my multivitamin +
500mg L-cysteine
500mg L-histidine
500mg magnesium
500mg L-lysine
200mg Potassium (400 mg of it today though)
5000 iu D3 vitamin
and my multivitamin has 2mg of copper

I was already taking cysteine/histidine prior so it was the other stuff that was new

the only thing that is on order is the glycine and the copper pill (that will be copper independent of my multivitamin)

I will note a took lysine a few times every now and then and it did seem to help too. so I think it must have been potassium, magnesium, lysine, and increased copper dosage. somewhere in there appears to have helped me (perhaps in combination with histidine/cysteine)

we will find out how much of a cure this actually is if it helps my other symptoms
-morning wood
-nocturnal erections
-orgasm quality
-semen volume
-semen pressure
-libido
-erection quality
Mhh why are you taking L-cysteine? The protocol Scene is taking is without L-cysteine or am i wrong? And maybe more Potassium?

Just what gbolduev said:
Glycine 500mg
Lysine 500mg
Histidine 250mg approx (more and I get congested overnight)
Copper 2mg
Magnesium 400mg
Potassium 500mg

EDIT:
The early version of Scenes protocol was:
Honestly not much. I drank a fair bit of tomato juice though. Gbold says to aim for around 500mg potassium.

Cu 2mg
K 500mg
Mg 300-400mg
Cysteine 500mg

I’m not taking cysteine anymore. I’m trying the ghk (histidine, lysine, glycine) combo with the above copper + electrolytes.

All pfs stuff is fine. I’m well man. Now it’s hair and skin. I do find that I can take stuff and lose erections, like I took ghk WITHOUT cu for 2 days and had a much lower libido, but the sample size is too small to say much for certain. Adding cu fixed it I guess.

I’m interested in adding taurine to the ghk-cu as well, maybe even topically.

For those asking, yes I have tried going off everything, albeit only for a week or so after I quit cysteine and copper, and the results stuck for that week. I keep seeing how fast things change by adding or subtracting something, so I’m not afraid of losing it and being stuck in pfs again.
It seems this version "cured" him. If i am wrong i will delete this post so no one gets confused.

But maybe this isn t the right protocol because Scene was a PFS case, maybe we need some other stuff gbolduev mentioned (like manganese) but time will tell...

Last edited:

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
Damn, not the progress we were all hoping for. Any clue what caused this?
no clue the last thing I started was the copper. It never happened in my life I woke up in middle of the night to go pee and was super dizzy then in the morning I was still dizzy. I'm okay now though

gbolduev

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
no clue the last thing I started was the copper. It never happened in my life I woke up in middle of the night to go pee and was super dizzy then in the morning I was still dizzy. I'm okay now though

It can happen, take couple of days off. Copper lowers serotonin remember. yours is not working. So you can be dizzy. Now take some time off, and see if your baseline improved. and then do it again,.

Plus all these multivitamins dont work. you either take what scenes took. or dont take anything at all. Since I have copper in my multi stuff does not work.

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
@gbolduev when you say what scenes took, do you mean

Cu 2mg
K 500mg
Mg 300-400mg
Cysteine 500mg
Or

Glycine 500mg
Lysine 500mg
Histidine 250mg approx (more and I get congested overnight)
Copper 2mg
Magnesium 400mg
Potassium 500mg
Just to avoid confusion. Or is this advice specific to buffkin? If that's the case just say so and I'll stop bugging you with my questions :p

Shanks

Dec 20, 2017
Germany
It can happen, take couple of days off. Copper lowers serotonin remember. yours is not working. So you can be dizzy. Now take some time off, and see if your baseline improved. and then do it again,.

Plus all these multivitamins dont work. you either take what scenes took. or dont take anything at all. Since I have copper in my multi stuff does not work.
Interesting, i did the protocol for 1-2 weeks and i felt bad. So i stopped it for about 6 days now. My baseline improved. I will start now again and see whats happening. Maybe 2 weeks on 1 off or smth

Jan 17, 2018
Cro
After my second dose of histidine this morning I had a "window" today. My hands and feet flet warmer, I felt really cozy and comfortable, emotions and libido came back. I still feel somewhat better than baseline. There's something to this protocol. gbolduev should i worry about eventually taking potassium since I've heard that it's not smart to take it without supervision?

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
NL
Wasnt K part of the electrolytes addition in the first place? Didnt read about the supervision part honestly. What were you taking now exactly?

barbaar

Oct 16, 2017
The Netherlands
After my second dose of histidine this morning I had a "window" today. My hands and feet flet warmer, I felt really cozy and comfortable, emotions and libido came back. I still feel somewhat better than baseline. There's something to this protocol. gbolduev should i worry about eventually taking potassium since I've heard that it's not smart to take it without supervision?
I wouldn't worry about it. 500mg potassium is not a lot compared to what you should be getting through your diet.

DoIt

Jan 17, 2018
Cro
Wasnt K part of the electrolytes addition in the first place? Didnt read about the supervision part honestly. What were you taking now exactly?
Just taking hisitidine hcl, 500mg in the morning and 250mg in the evening.

I see many different infos about the protocol here. I'm little bit confused what should I take for PSSD.

Jaxx

Oct 4, 2017
NL
Just taking hisitidine hcl, 500mg in the morning and 250mg in the evening.

I see many different infos about the protocol here. I'm little bit confused what should I take for PSSD.
If i understand it correctly the gains should be (partly) coming from the electrolytes. Thats why the gains did not last for Buffkin

buffkin14

Dec 16, 2017
usa
If i understand it correctly the gains should be (partly) coming from the electrolytes. Thats why the gains did not last for Buffkin
can you explain this to me?

also update, the past week since my last post I stopped off the protocol because of the dizziness.

I have been taking every day past week:
1/2 multivitamin daily for men
1x Dopa Mucuna Brain Support Pill
1x Ashwagandha 1000mg

at first I felt a little better and numbness felt very gone but as the week progressed my libido seemed to slightly drop and my sperm volume after masterbating got smaller and smaller

today I am stopping the dopa mucuna and ashwagandha again and starting what gave me the window of feeling cured again
1x 500mg L-Histidine
1x 500mg L-Cysteine
1/2 multivitamin daily for men

I will give this a few days. This is to replicate what I did that gave me the window where I was on ashwagandha/dopa mucuna then switched to histidine/cysteine and experienced an amazing window of feeling cured

will report back if this does anything for me or not, or at the very least if my libido/semen volume goes back up now that I've stopped the ashwagandha

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
Are you taking the aminos with HCl?

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
it says HCl in the ingredients for them so I think so

L-Cysteine (from L-Cysteine Hydrochloride)
L-Histidine HCl
Sorry I meant betaine HCl, increase stomach acid, to break help break down the aminos.