Muscle Knots

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
I’ve had a lot of issues with my muscles as a result of PFS. Muscle wasting and weakness is obvious but also muscle knots or, “trigger points”, which are extremely sensitive tender knots of muscle. I’ve been seeing a massage therapist who is dumbfounded by the number of knots I have. She says my muscles are riddled with knots like she’s never seen before.

She’s having trouble working through these knots and she is suggesting I take epsom salt baths several times a week.

Just curious as to whether or not there are others here who have similar “trigger point” issues. Also does anyone have thoughts regarding epsom salt baths...or other types of treatments?

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Good topic man... I too have always had this issue... I see a physical therapist regularly...

Definitely a topic because I'm researching decalcification (you read the other thread I mentioned it) and magnesium is helpful for muscle contractions... I wonder if we're imbalanced in this electrolyte setup where minerals get stuck in our muscles, giving us these knots and calcium deposits , which a blood test wouldn't show because the minerals aren't in our blood... something I worry about is, perhaps during our fin use or our general health issues, calcium was stolen from our bones during times of need (which could've been an incorrect signal of need due to the meds) and we may suffer bone issues like osteoporosis on top of muscle knots.

I'm currently looking into fulvic acid from shilajit to alkaline the body and rid such deposits... may or may not be related to the type of knots your dealing with but it's along the lines so we'll see.

Good luck @Minime !

snowball

Oct 28, 2017
Experiencing muscle pain, knots and Went to a massage therapist who suggested ultrasound waves to break knots however had a lot of discomfort after which I have to stop it.

Recently, have more stiffness in neck and back pain on both left and right side. Tried ointments but have not helped much

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
Good topic man... I too have always had this issue... I see a physical therapist regularly...

Definitely a topic because I'm researching decalcification (you read the other thread I mentioned it) and magnesium is helpful for muscle contractions... I wonder if we're imbalanced in this electrolyte setup where minerals get stuck in our muscles, giving us these knots and calcium deposits , which a blood test wouldn't show because the minerals aren't in our blood... something I worry about is, perhaps during our fin use or our general health issues, calcium was stolen from our bones during times of need (which could've been an incorrect signal of need due to the meds) and we may suffer bone issues like osteoporosis on top of muscle knots.

I'm currently looking into fulvic acid from shilajit to alkaline the body and rid such deposits... may or may not be related to the type of knots your dealing with but it's along the lines so we'll see.

Good luck @Minime !
Interesting. I’ll look into fulvic acid and keep researching as well. I’ll update this thread if I find anything helpful.

Minime

Oct 4, 2017

Good luck @Minime !
Just curious if you’ve had any luck with fulvic acid(?)
I’ve been trying epsom salt baths. I think they’re helping maybe a little.

joekool

Oct 4, 2017
Hey @Minime

I haven't used it yet because things have been going well with me... I'm noticing a lot of lowered inflammation and I think it's due to magnesium which you're getting from epsom salt but it isn't enough to really help due to limited absorption of the type of MAG... this guy's videos grew on me:

this was AFTER I started magnesium and seeing the benefits of de-calcification and lowered inflammation.

I'm definitely going to try shilajit, but right now I'm doing very well. For supps :

AM:
500Mg B1
500Mg B5
100iu K2
250Mg Niacinamide
kelp & probiotic

PM:
850Mg MAG
400 Mucuna
3G Glycine
5000iu D3
90iu K2

The glycine & Bs are a certain selection for hormone/DHT benefits... the minerals are chosen for their calcium mobility benefits. Let me know what you decide to try.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@joekool this guy is just repeating Morley Robbins. Who is a traceelements practitioner.

Shilagit by the way is very high in iron, and has very little fulvic acid in it. It is not a chelator. It is more a mineral supplement.

pure fulvic acid is a chelator, and I used it in my chelation . I bought my bottles from this guy. Robert Faust. It was called wunjinsun or something like that.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
I’ve had a lot of issues with my muscles as a result of PFS. Muscle wasting and weakness is obvious but also muscle knots or, “trigger points”, which are extremely sensitive tender knots of muscle. I’ve been seeing a massage therapist who is dumbfounded by the number of knots I have. She says my muscles are riddled with knots like she’s never seen before.

She’s having trouble working through these knots and she is suggesting I take epsom salt baths several times a week.

Just curious as to whether or not there are others here who have similar “trigger point” issues. Also does anyone have thoughts regarding epsom salt baths...or other types of treatments?
Yes bigtime.. mineral balancing and massage twice a month broke it all up.. still have some on my shins.. but for the most part that 110 pound massage therapist doesn't bring tears to my eyes anymore.. it was super sensitive painful.. find someone that takes pleasure in hurting you and have her dig in.. it has to be broken up.. took almost a full year for me

ruprmurdoch

Oct 4, 2017
answer/reason:Huge and long oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is high cortisol etc. We/You were sick before PFS/PAS/other syndromes. All (oxidative) stress is acumulating around your neck, than soulders. Moreover body is trying to be symetrical, so if you have problem with neck, you have problem with lumbar and lower spine. These day almost everybody have problem with this, logical consequence is problem with internal jugular veins -reason for alzhaimers,dementia,parkinson,MS (CCSVI surgery sometimes is must in my opinion, otherwise supplements will not work properly or programs like TEI will take years to repair what was damaged from your childhood).
In my opinion people in these topics who have muscle knots (a lot of them), probably will need CCSVI. But at the moment, you can buy ball like MOVO ball and excersise stretching on your own. Go to physiotheraphits, chiropractician, it will help, but someones in my opinions will need surgery. I recommend dr Paolo Zamboni twitter. He is father of these finding and way to cure it. One of few Doc's who is really helping and have good and clear intentions.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
@joekool this guy is just repeating Morley Robbins. Who is a traceelements practitioner.

Shilagit by the way is very high in iron, and has very little fulvic acid in it. It is not a chelator. It is more a mineral supplement.

pure fulvic acid is a chelator, and I used it in my chelation . I bought my bottles from this guy. Robert Faust. It was called wunjinsun or something like that.

What do you think of combining fulvic acid with TEI? The Dutch TEI practitioners recommend it with the TEI cycles for better mineral/vitamin absorption, have some bottles lying around, but haven't used them because I'm not convinced and TEI themselves don't have fulvic acid in their recommendations.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
What do you think of combining fulvic acid with TEI? The Dutch TEI practitioners recommend it with the TEI cycles for better mineral/vitamin absorption, have some bottles lying around, but haven't used them because I'm not convinced and TEI themselves don't have fulvic acid in their recommendations.

I am not sure about using it with TEI program. you can try. I used it purely to chelate things, I used pure fulvic acid, not humic acid like shilagit with minerals.

Shilagit I rec'd in electrolyte protocol for minerals but it does have high iron, so for some people could be bad

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I am not sure about using it with TEI program. you can try. I used it purely to chelate things, I used pure fulvic acid, not humic acid like shilagit with minerals.

Shilagit I rec'd in electrolyte protocol for minerals but it does have high iron, so for some people could be bad
I have pure fulvic acid, used for detox cycles. I'm wondering, does fulvic acid also chelate 'good' minerals out of the body, or does it mostly bind to toxins/heavy metals?

sanka

Feb 2, 2018
Argentina
Right now im in TEI, but this last year my rigid muscles and pain dont let me move. Two months before tei inhave been taking magnesium for a while, and get better, and now in tei, the pain is coming back, probably is lowering my Mg . If someone can help me i would be very thankful

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Right now im in TEI, but this last year my rigid muscles and pain dont let me move. Two months before tei inhave been taking magnesium for a while, and get better, and now in tei, the pain is coming back, probably is lowering my Mg . If someone can help me i would be very thankful

buddy, dont' add anything to TEI. just follow the program, nothing to be added.

You just started a program a week ago. and now you are asking for advice and help?

On TEI you wont feel better, there will be times when you will feel really bad. don't look at symptoms. just follow the program

you have been following electrolytes protocol, which has magnesium potassium sodium etc. vitamins.

but TEI is more advanced program. which looks at your iron copper manganese rations. etc. and tries to balance those.

Those are hard to balance. thus you will go thru tons of symptoms , and bad reactions.

Last edited: