Most Effective Supplements for Bile Flow Stimulation?

Jan 23, 2020
Hey again everyone,
You may have read my recovery progress log already and I really want to tackle this bile issue. As I've said in the post, I've used tudca, ox bile, and bile acid factors with pretty good success (in order of best to worst was tudca, ox bile, bile acid factors). While these definitely worked, I felt as though it wasn't enough. My stool never fully changed to brown but I did feel better. That being said, has anyone had success with any other supplements for bile flow? A few members have told me that tribulus works very well but I wanted to confirm with others here. I'm so close to being back to my normal self and think this is the last step. Fingers crossed!

Thanks and let me know

*Also, another thing that has helped me greatly is reducing my ingestion of fat soluble toxins. Water soluble toxins are easily eliminated and reduce strain on the liver*

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
I used once ginseng which increased bile to the level of diarrhea. But I am not sure about the effect of long term use as it is supposed to affect ER receptors.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Also in my case I think increasing chloride and all the other electrolytes helps a bit with endogenous bile production

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone have an idea what can cause lower bile flow? I am not PFS, have cholesterol and triglicerides normal so not have fatty liver.

Using Inositol made my bile a little more orange - still better than green. I also found out that any kind of stress affects my digestion severly.

I tried manganese, vit C, ginseng, all Bs(50mg every), malic acid. When I at first added higher amount of malic acid it made my bile flow significantly but it subsided fast which makes me think that I am still deficient on something but I do not know what.

Jamie

Oct 14, 2017
@Helen would probably say to stay on TEI as 'it will balance you'.

But damn, they didn't gave me anything for digestion also my stool was whole time green while being on TEI