MOLECULAR HYDROGEN

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
B1 has been doing some good things for me, been taking low dose like 5-6mg ... Can you remind me why it's best at low dose? Actually had some strong healing reactions from it. Good stuff. Is it considered a cure? Or long term treatment? I presume it's ok to take long term
out of curiosity which one were you taking, its always hard to find doses that low

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Update:
Used hydrogen water for 6 weeks between 1-3 L a day at 1-1,6 ppm a day. Had decent stable energy but was slightly depressed, could not enjoy music anymore. Combined with a B complex. Quited hydrogen water a few days ago and I am starting to feel a little bit better again, more motivation to hit the gym. Perhaps a snapback from hydrogen, or because hydrogen acts as a fast or detox.. who knows. Can't wait to see how I keep improving on the electrolyte protocol.

heygate

Feb 1, 2018
@Helen any update on how you are getting on with your daily inhalations? have you come to any new conclusions on inhaling the stuff? ... still keeping up with mine, gonna keep going until i decide to go on TEI at some point.

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
Only fast oxidizers will have an effect for their hair from hydrogen water since hydrogen will hydrate them. slow oxidizers will get dehydrated on hydrogen

It is very simple to see if hydrogen water leaves hydrogen residue, if a person starts talking faster, you know you are going acidic.

@Helen, I started to read this hydrogen thread again to refresh my memory, and you say that a person is going acidic when he starts talking faster. I have always been a fast talker and hydrogen water made me talk more relaxed/slowly and less stutter. Does this mean hydrogen water could be good for me? I had some good and bad days on hydrogen, but I was drinking a lot of it.

Or are there better ways to lower body acidity, like bicarbonate?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
I must often be acidic then... despite the baking soda. --> helps acidosis or alkalosis. One of them.
I mean, I know I am. And certain other things that make me talk faster are at play and make me more acidic. Holy shyt batman!

@Helen, I started to read this hydrogen thread again to refresh my memory, and you say that a person is going acidic when he starts talking faster.
I myself will avoid hydrogen water - but that's just me.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
Europe
Slow oxidizers work on fats. fast oxidizers work on carbs.
Some people do really good on keto .
Yep, me! Slow 1 and on animal-based diet since March 2018!
My BF is obviously a fast oxi and does good on RP style diet: fridge is full of yogurts etc!

Last edited:

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
I had the opposite results. H2 sped me up like crazy. That and the ARL supplements. Flip flopped from slow to super fast. Potassium and Sodium off the charts high. I don’t feel super fast, but that’s what it said.

Oct 17, 2017
when people were drinking hydrogen water were you also drinking regular water as well or just the hydrogen water spaced throught out the day?

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
@bruschi

as we see hydrogen water acts differently for people. it caused some people calcium and magnesium to go down.

may be hydrogen water detoxed some people from extra calcium.

It seems some people go into slow oxidation with it and some into fast. May be hydrogen water helps to balance people

And if you take it long term you will fix everything totally.

So you cant say bad stuff about it, since we are seeing all kinds of different reactions to it.

And I am being unbiased here.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@Helen

I’m not saying bad things. I think it could help certain subsets and even mentioned it to @K8668B yesterday in pm lol.

It fucked ME up. But let’s remember me and my health history. A guy that was toxic 5 years pre-pfs who relied on cortisol increasing methods to feel better.

Hydrogen water lowered my cortisol levels significantly. I’ve felt good in the 16-20 range in blood when waking up. It’s 12 now lol the lowest I’ve ever had it. It was in that 16-17 range in winter when I was doing good.

Cortisol is most important hormone in body and the possibility of managing, maneuvering it to appropriate level with help of hydrogen or ozone is certainly compelling to me.

hairsuit

Mar 26, 2018
USA
I felt great on it. The problem is, I’m spending all this money on ARL and it already flip flopped me once. I’m afraid that I would just be pissing into the wind to do both again. Unless at some point it evened out.

Oct 17, 2017
I drank about 3L last few days and had poor sleep and was very thirsty all day .so im cutting down to 1L a day morning and late afternoon .

Did anyone keep using it ? or did every stop

Ingeno

May 18, 2018
London
I stopped, in the beginning felt great, the more and longer I drank the worse I felt. Maybe I should ride it out with a lower dose, but for how long? Years to balance one person out? If it does not work out in the end, I could have wasted a lot of time.

Oct 4, 2017
Europe
So... what is going on now with the use of H?
Deceiving or useful?

it put me in a more slow oxidizers balance, which is understandable since any acid will lower potassium in the cell which will lower your cortisol, and that will put pressure on adrenaline system more.
Mg and Ca were my highest minerals, and low K, so ...H2 is not for me?

Is inhalation better? And what's about the machines that make both H and O for inhalation? Some machine extract gas but do not separate the oxygen, and you inhale it at the same time.

vicecaz

Oct 7, 2017
@Boris Replying here not to derail the other thread

that's just a guess, we don't know that for sure and that was just for drinking the water anyways and that didn't reference inhalations as well. Everything you mentioned is usually the opposite of keto, keto doesn't lower cortisol, it can raise it since blood glucose drops. Also, keto doesn't stimulate metabolism it slows metabolism and burns fatty acids, which is the opposite effect of what hydrogen water seems to do. If you were in keto why do we crave carbs and sugar when drinking hydrogen water, doesn't make sense. Hydrogen water is stimulating and increases appetite while keto is more calming mentally and suppresses appetite so it doesn't not feel like ketosis at all for me. Let alone keto can't even chelate heavy metals. When I drank a lot of it, it felt closer to when I took too much T3 where my metabolism was just in overdrive and my muscle were flat like a super fast oxidizer.

I highly doubt hydrogen just puts us in ketosis only none of the symptoms correlate, both in my experience and others. We don't have any longer trials here really than 2-2.5 months so we don't know if that is just an adjustment period anyways. If your on TEI already and making progress don't do it obviously, but it kind of sucks that we don't have any long term trials for it. I can't imagine all these Japanese people that drink it on a daily basis feel this same feeling that we do initially with being over stimulated and stuff and probably toxic with metals.
Not saying Hydrogen W put someone in ketosis, just willing to discuss ketosis and cortisol
Apparently The effects of Ketosis are different short and long term;

Following the keto diet will affect your cortisol levels. This is because limiting your carb intake, to the degree that you do on keto, causes a starvation response in the body. In an effort to increase energy levels in the face of having less sugar, the body triggers the release of stress hormones like cortisol. The cortisol and other stress hormones will then increase insulin resistance and stimulate gluconeogenesis to help increase blood sugar levels. In other words, the ketogenic diet is stressful for the body at first.

When you are finally in ketosis consistently, however, your cortisol levels will decrease because you will be using alternative fuel sources like ketones and fat and have a greater capacity to spare glycogen (your body’s sugar stores). Thus, you will no longer need as much cortisol (and other stress hormones) to promote an increase in blood sugar levels.

My experience and this user's one from RPF also tend to be similar;
It's only anecdotical but I'm on a carnivore diet. (...) It works really well for me, I'm 3 months in. I'm low carb which "should" raise my cortisol but I have never been more calm in my life. It really enhanced my tolerance to stress and I'm building muscle without doing anything (which should not be if high cortisol). Mental clarity and well-beingness is better than I have ever been when experimenting with diets. I'm thinking about supplementing glycine tho.

Again, I'm not recommending this diet to anyone at all, just trying to discuss what's the real cortisol effect on ketosis as I followed a low carb diet until this month last year with great results to reduce inflammation and manage IR symptoms, which was an issue. Regarding the appetite I found it to be quite the opposite but on Keto or not, I'm always hungry so it's probably just me
I agree with Ketosis burning fatty acids and not chelating heavy metals

And yes, more trials of long-term HW long term are needed

Last edited:

Ergogenic Health

Jan 26, 2019
Melbourne
Hydrogen water lowered my cortisol levels significantly. I’ve felt good in the 16-20 range in blood when waking up. It’s 12 now lol the lowest I’ve ever had it. It was in that 16-17 range in winter when I was doing good.
This is exactly what must've happened to me.... Probably killed my already low cortisol. No wonder why I felt horrible.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.35.51 am.png