***MNK - ∞ LOG* - --2.27a Oct18/18 Ran TEI. Doing more. Felt 99% 1.33yago. usly higher. Perfnst, plus dxs. Rtnd10.19. jrnl,pd,jd,slr. dti,wrk,schl.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
mods please no >> 9% bodyfat ppl on this log. it makes me crash.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
level 1
hawkmansix

3 points·2 years ago
Every technique available to the public to measure body fat has a significant margin of error for individuals. This includes DEXA, hydrostatic weighing, and Bodpod. James Krieger has a six part series that goes into detail: The Pitfalls of Body Fat “Measurement”: Part 2

The takeaway is: these devices are imprecise. Save your money and track your progress by measuring limb circumference, taking monthly photos, and keeping a 7-day average of your weight.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Update: #1/2. --missing not sure where it was. maybe important/ more of same. not sure. probably deleted it/ it's where it counts. in my mind.
Update: #2/2.
i was damn healthy before starting, ya i took a year off 8mo... but if i get fat ill lose it ill lose my mind i am peak physical shape (for me. natty, could be better after some time). fatness is not an option. A fat man with more facial fat than I have fat total tested me at supposedly moderately lean levels. This is nonsense. I literally filled out 180lb-200lb over a decade, and cut 70lb a decade ago. years lean, tightened up any non lean tissue or at least 95 97% of it. Also, was 175 lb before and outlift that (20) by like 300%. so clearly their measurements are wrong/ likely due to body composition changes last yr and 2017 2016 2015 going back to 2004 or so. I'm pretty ripped and genetically/ without training wouldn't be. Could be strong but not as lean without training. My surgery cut literally less than a pound of tissue, so there's no way I have 27-30lb of fat.

I was 172 lean quite lean. 173.3 while eating. post gut protocol 175lb but it's fine. i go up and down 3-4lb naturally. fibre i guess and water or whatever 7-9lb but herbs also do that now. and pct i ran like 200days like 100d extra. maybe it was 150d not sure. and i maintained lean shape at 192 to 189lb. ran out... and lost a lot of damn weight, but*** my metabolism is high going up or down now. obviously i was stronger at 189 than 171-175 or so (usually on low side, unless stomach gets messed up).
--Actually probably dropped 15-20lb and more like 25lb because of
A. Back injury and calisthenics rather than weights. B. Busy working/studying. C. Metabolism = high agn.

I am currently running gut protocol to hopefully
A. Make digestion more stable and
B. Make TEI easier. I am hoping like ARL test 1 and TEI 1 and 2, my results are clean.
- I did do some not so good things recently, but not that recently, whereas last year I was exceptionally clean. Plus I had to maximize LBM while minimizing Fat gain. Then maximize fat loss while minimizing LBM gain.

I can start and end a week ten lb apart, which is odd, but some stomach issues 0 or 1hour or 2hrs or even 8hrs a day at times, is a far cry from sick 247 for months on end and another 45+ issues. So that's good. I think my stomach has always been sensitive. In the absence of trying tei, I'd just take B50, Mg, (dex and choline as needed). Also Coffee and nicotine (vaping). Also coke zero. But everything else is super clean*** and I often fast 24-48hrs sometimes 72hrs but I am skinny now, and that gets difficult, so I keep it 22hrs a day or so. Although I did add some BCAA's just in case of catabolism, in the hour after a strength training/calisthenics workout (weights then calisthenics or vice versa).

As annoying as it can be, I am certain only two things rapidly helped my mood and sleep *like that*, Lamictal and TEI. Tei>Lamictal and the rest was good too.

I am 100% certain if I did tei before water fasting, electrolytes, fasted training, ella, ru, randro/4andro, TMO and similar herbs, cold showers, nofap, perfect diet, etc... IT would be far more difficult than just some water retention. BUT*** that is how lamotrigine started. Then later I lost like 20k hair a week. (also could be deadly, tei won't be like that obviously).

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--random rhymes 3am 10.16.2019.

i adapt and improvise from all sources. good and bad. evil and benevolent.i am the malificent. and malevolent and omnipotent and first person omniscient emperor of coincidence, it's common sense, try to comprehend, but they appre-hense, choke in their voice, not sure if you can tell but I'm a little tense, when on airways, i infest their mind and apparatus, they're too fat for this, im hazardous for their motherfucking health, raising my motherfucking wealth, deck of cards i dealt, i appear in the shadows stealth, str8 to the jugular, to the fake thugular, they think they're alpha but they just cuckulur, ill fuck em there and throw em down the stairs like tyson, they'll need a dyson to clean up the mess, as i invest in myself, above all else, and im the messiah of the underworld, think you can fuck with me but you'ze a liar, he has risen, like titanic, ships ive sinken, it's tragic, fucking with manik, untapped and unedited, got beef with me ? you better dead that shyt, you're too soy for this, better off with a clit thank a dick, try to punch me in my face but i opened up with a kick, think you're scary, i'm literally sick in the head and demented, i hope you motherfuckers are offended, didn't take me longer than 3 minutes to pen it, so im coming for your throwns and all your pennants, not ona bender, just been sent to end ya, got some money to lend ya, but you owe me 28g's off that last key, the price is going down on your sound, whenever im around, your girl plays lost and found, i'm 1000 kilos, you're barely a quarter pound, try to play with a pisces, and now you're drowned, i dont even rhyme no more, i just give orders like ___, stick out ears ya that's comedic but instinct is killer like ben stiller, dropping bars, while you're pumping iron but still anemic, im bad for your health make you cough a little emphysem-ic, i follow a code of honor, just to stay on the up and up with your honor, im subcontinental but north americano, high level with or without instrumental, with a smirk im angelic, but likely devil, inside your mind, that's the only time you'll ever be on my level. come against me? that's never.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
no longer into vanity nor attraction saving self for marriage. actually forget marriage, im becoming a man of the cloth. only married to god.
think about it***.

Attachments

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--sample of my mentorship program. Expert Level PFS Mentorship Trial Page 1.JPG Expert Level PFS Mentorship Trial Page 2.JPG Expert Level PFS Mentorship Trial Page 3.JPG Expert Level PFS Mentorship Trial Page 4.JPG Expert Level PFS Mentorship Trial Page 5.JPG

gosh darnit no way to attach images w/o post looking crzy. cant put on imgur, will make me look crzy.

Attachments

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
i know haters like to talk shyt but a pic's worth a thousand words. when you type 300 wpm and read 1000 wpm, and think far faster, sometimes a pic is all you need to expln how you feel. i text 800 wpm at least 400wpm easily. I filled out 24 or 42 whatever max is, in like 3mins 5mins at least 50-100x. not recently because i dont talk to people.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
HOLY FUCK!!! better go to bed lift and eat 4000 cals tmro after 8 myb 10h sleep if lack of sleep makes you lose that much weight.
tbh lost 5-10lb in 1-2days sleeping a hell of a lot. which makes sense. esp if fasted. prolly lost more sleeping than not actually by 200 to 300 percent. also gain more lbm but both can be done.

but ya ill sleep dont wanna end up too skinny.

1571387484031.png

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
HOLY FUCK!!! better go to bed lift and eat 4000 cals tmro after 8 myb 10h sleep if lack of sleep makes you lose that much weight.
tbh lost 5-10lb in 1-2days sleeping a hell of a lot. which makes sense. esp if fasted. prolly lost more sleeping than not actually by 200 to 300 percent. also gain more lbm but both can be done.

but ya ill sleep dont wanna end up too skinny.

View attachment 1931
We need more text in your signature ASAP

tenor.gif

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
sociopaths get better quicker. psychopaths extremely quickly. here's a clue for you, you disgusting soy midget @OmicronPlus.
this is why i follow a strict code of honor so i can focus on what really matters and not destroy all those around me. you were just a casualty of war. a casualty of my novelty seeking behavior. an impulse i acted upon. say something if you want, but know this: I WILL END YOU.

1571443272488.png

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Fuck me... accidentally posted in thread about someone else. my bad. totally an accident. i thought it was odd, but usually i click there to check my signature. force of habit.
realistically should have underlined all things on that PISCES LIST in red, but changed her negative wording. not a parasite at all. have realistic life plans, just not a realistic person, etc. anyways. very logical tho*, but also not always. emotional at times. anyways gotta go. peace out. godspeed. goodnite. i love you all. i love me most of all.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I FUCKED UP i ordered food twice, but was DAMN LEAN AND AMAZING for most of last 4mo str8 minus getting sick anyways. also all of 2016 and most of 2011 to 2016 minus bulking and school. and yes minus 2017. pretty lean most of last 20mo but super lean last 16mo. i want kingsblood lean as fuck 188lb even quitting workouts for 6weeks or 8 earlier this yr tho i was busy/ probably did still calisthenics i cant remember, i cant imagine not working out, so probably i did but only 3-4x a week or so then instead of like 2x a day or one long intense workout that is literally in two different areas of city one after the other and of different types, daily like now, but ya i need a break.

so i ate some food burgers but bad location ok kind of sick then fine
then burrito bowl threw 60 percent of that away and 20 percent of groceries was gonna cheat day instead 3200 cals 260grams protein hella carbs
tmro and next 2-3days 0 cals or only bone broth. fuck it. just water and carbonated water. not for pfs, just to stay shredded.
im still lean it doesnt matter but that place put some garbage in there that hurts my stomach, plus corn chips i got three orders threw 2.3 so not bad.

so to be clear: fucks up my stomach just like childhood better than that. just like 18-24+, the good yrs, so for 20mins -40mins. maybe look 98.8% as lean tmro but soon 100 101%. not like 2017 sickness. in case morons are like you're so pfs/ check yourself first.

----------
yeah well minus stomach problems, 8 or 9 things i do. communications. brush floss gargle. shower and shave that's 3, and nasal and eye care 4, and disinfect clean things. so ya workout 11am actually. better shape than ever and was all last year minus death phase ending. sure more jacked but 170-180 ripped and eventually super super ripped is fine. i was more vascular than roid junkies that are 2x my size well ove 4yrs ago, so yeah fuck it. running 90mins str8 w asthma at 17 from very overweight 16. that was like 26 yrs ago, only looks like 7 to 9 tho.

-------------
3.38am saturday:

basically feel fine agn but will be better after sleep or in a couple hrs. pre and post wrkout later today, then agn its near 4am, so...
could workout soon, then sleep, or just sleep then workout/ either or. now avoids a bunch of fucking morons tho. but ya its not "now" rather near 6am. ill see/ fuck it either way.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
  • Deleted by manu
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--Also not that i care but making sure stupid washing machine no fire.
--ALSO yes cramps a while long time. since last feb march since electrolytes and randro (not blaming those really), but im hyperflexible but knees legs move wrong way cramp, often both same time. fucking hurts. yday fixed it in second. a week ago, took 10 secs or 15, 2 weeks ago took a long fucking time and didnt know which way to bend.

-Shredded. I ate 700cals yesterday, probably 300 today, eventually 1000, and 2000- 2500 tmro. WHY? Why not. 5200 cals so far , 3rd workout today for the week.
-lose like 10-11000 cals. 187 and ripped as fk soon. 191-192.7 now.

-RANDOM jaw and back and abdominal and leg cramping gone or will be. I think gone for a few weeks maybe a month. Nice. Must be Tei*.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Mostly a reminder to myself:
11.49pm, 10.19.2019 year of the Shark!!! 2019 anno domini, [post jesus days]*.

-talked with my brother for an hour.
-Discussed PFS.
-He is going to a biodentical hormone doctor (not sure for him or his wife).
-Anyways discussed professional school, work, doing some internet stuff with him... potentially going back to a familial law office.
-like me, perhaps less, he's kind of a dark horse in the family... we don't exactly do what people think we should, but do fine, in our own way.

TEI, Hormones, Discussion I had:

-Anyways, he and I agree if I only have lets say 20-90d to focus on something and I need to prioritize, then that should be the test.
-Blogging, writing work, I'll just podcast. Youtube can be done... but like Fiver and other things will take TIME. Time to actually build/make mny.
-Trading is fine, but I haven't in 2months nearly, and I was cycling a bit.

-He agrees and listened to a lot of stuff I mentioned about TEI. Also agrees that I'm doing well, but need to forget what other ppl think, and if this test matters more to me than a normal well paid job rite now, then do it now, because, with kids, a wife, etc, eventually that opportunity goes away.
-Anyways I recorded some voice messages I sent him after we phoned and texted.
-He agrees mineral are behind enyzmatic reactions throughout the body. We talked about Dr. Chrisler TRT route vs. things like Randro/4andro, ER, GR, and AR.
-We discussed medicine, psychopharmacology and other stuff. RealSelf, Lookism, etc.(don't go to any of those places, I did obsessively in crash which was an awful idea).
-Left a message for a friend that's into crypto/trading/podcasting as well. He's in Asia, I'll probably call him soon.

Kinda sucks, being far from Toronto, good job in a day there but I can continue doing well here, and you never know where you'll go what matters is working your hardest everyday.

-He's happy and has been for some time with me which is good, feels nice. Wasn't when I was crashing, and last year much of this yr we were all extremely stressed in part due to a little cousin's failing health, and anger and stuff, was kind of taken out on me at times, but I also do that to others.

Anyways basically pfs, health, minerals, hormones, fitness, writing, podcasting, jd school was discussed. also some other stuff like trading, but yeah time is limited.
Do a couple things extremely well, and when pressed for time just do one. Optimal Efficiency.

Future - what do I need: I know who I am, Do You KNow Who You ARE???

He agrees with ADHD and BPII diagnosis and I told him (told him before but pretty quickly) when diagnosed and my speculation 5 yrs ago with one, which doctor, where... why the other came up, and also crashing on FIN. yeah. nice. Recorded some audio, may save for podcast. Podcasting makes more sense than some writing jobs, because I don't need to edit and can do it one draft (like this). And unlike youtube, you remain relatively anonymous, which isn't really a huge huge deal, but there are some people I'm avoiding, and I do tend to get into conflicts/altercations a lot. And I'd like to keep certain aspects (see: ALL) of myself hidden from said professional school/ the admission council.

I'll do more TEI for sure. Mood 0 or 3 or 4/10 to 8/10 in days. Asthma better than ever. sleep better than like 15 yrs straight... etc. Only real reason I haven't is bc I was studying, and over time become a bit more cynical, but mostly distraction and not being on time. Fucked up my hair like 3x for this sample. Mostly, like work (normal work not trading., or at least creative on own schedule work, writing gigs), that and school will force structure in my life. Along with tei, and stims when needed (not on TEI), I'll be more efficient and secure that career, work, life I want. He asked what do I need, I explained stim and Mg basically. Some choline. Lamictal, he says fuck hair then...

TEI can do a good job of that too. Hope everyone's doing well. Thanks for everything.

I'm a writer, a talker, and argumentative. I like trading, so I can't fight those things especially the first three. I can go be a day laborer or go get real estate work, this and that immediately but they'll make my score suffer, and I won't like what I'm doing. Applying to some voice over work, some on air thing, and some coaching work right now, but have back up options, and all of this is really just for more "normal" work experience and some more money, independence, but *secondary* to this test.

basically thought about pre prof. school work. dex for study or work is great. for trading not. i can trade well or do well on this test, maybe a tiny bit better, more organized, more structured, better sleep, mood, in control, i can do both rite away, but a lot of stuff has occurred, so ill make things easier and more routine, by changing my routine by subtracting one thing for the time being, and adding one other thing. ANYWAYS*, It's a whole thing.

-Also Notable: Re Vaping:

-MMJ (not an issue for me): Fungus.
-Nicotine: (mostly crappy news, but some real, and most is big 5 tobacco sponsored news). ---> Some oil--fluid in lungs, mino something.. minocillites? i forget the word he used. --anyways, good HK brand device, Japanese batteries (Sony), good CDN juice (best vendor in VC, Toronto, or one other place) = safe.
--smoke a pack/ throw most of that have a few puffs, can workout insane, and even better no coughing vaping, im fine. Blow up battery, act like a moron, buy some chinese flea market batteries, build your own battery, buy some off brand bs and abuse it, and vaporize metals wrong temperature, be a dumb sad fatty = not fine.
-correct.
-only do work i like unless smth leads to other stuff i like and when it's essential (i.e. after prf. school essential bitch work if needed/ can skip potentially, (not doing corp l, zero interest mostly, need better call saul 40 cellphones in a drawer type stuff otherwise fuck it, why bother). into racketeering, money laundering, not social justice, nor am i into followin 1000 rules from senior douchebags. ---so yeah focus on work i enjoy, and enjoy the other stuff that's critical for the other stuff. that is all.
-pdcst. if god forbid i need scl mda, use 3 max: t,i,stmt cc blg.

--Reality:

AD/BPII confirmed by 170 180 iq docs and a couple others also life etc... so ya. good/ i obv knew this alrdy.
I TRICKED Them for a long time (I act NORMAL in person, vaguely normal, there's an infinitesimally small difference between how i act and "normal". Integration.
fking geniuses figured me out, and i don't resent them for it.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--CANADIANS:
--OF AGE OF MAJORITY:
--If healthy, working, elligible to vote, etc,
--VOTE TMRO.
--it's come to my attn that the election is tmro. October 21st 2019.
--Results at night.
--If you're tired of being represented by a soyboy narcissist who hates all that Canada was built on, VOTE CONSERVATIVE.
--We can't all be Plenty of Fish - Hogs. Some of us actually got things to do besides waiting on welfare and identifying in some cuckold group id. If you're an individualist, not a rampant snowflake socialist, vote Conservative.
--I usually don't care for politics, but Economically, Legally, Politically, and SOCIALLY, Liberals go against everything I stand for.
--Oust Trudeau. He couldn't give a damn less about Fin Transvestites.
--Vote for Schier or whatever the conservative head is. (I don't watch tv, so I'm guessing that's their name). Use valid ID, with current address or a utility or similar bill.

Trudeau Jr's an NPD Douchebag, and he should stop dancing and go back to France or Syria or Al Qaeda or wherever the hell he's from (HELL).
Opinion | Does Justin Trudeau hate men?

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
hair transplant/election day.

Post Shave (most of face, didn't actually wait long enuff, box didn't shave, i.e around mouth). 1.11am. post shave post shower pre workout (5.45am wish gym open now), pre 175d fast to lose 38% bodyfat, pre voting. pre getting work done. Pre sleep. I'm so fucking ready!!! Did 650 or 720 or so reps yday, doing just lite gym today.
-then working on more stuff, doing some now, pre gym. then... getting more work done after gym, and then sleeping. water/bone broth 175d to get disturbingly ripped.
-getting a hair transplant pre voting pre election today also, post gym mind you.

shaving hair for hairtransplant below.
just wait getting mega session, from 75 black beauty horses. arab cocaine racing slayer horses.

pre hairtransplant pre election pre gym pre cum.JPG

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I'll likely delete this cuz prolly make me cry later but for now i dont care.

all jokes aside. can get way way way better. crash phase/ not worst photos.
stay away from mirror good advice. certainly DID most of first 6mo after starting fasting, REAL fasting, not juice (didn't work or did 1/1000 as much in returns for me. i juiced like 2mo+). then water fasted.
-fall/winter 2017. Crash was spring end or second crash perhaps, maybe first crash on it. anyways, gets significantly better.

--i do not exactly want to, but will post a pic of crash, IF i can find it. likely on old dying/dead cell phone. and or... dying macbook. --jaw may look bigger but i gained and lost like 40lb then 30lb since then, skinny as fuck most the time now but can be 185 to 192 too (would take some doing tho).
--but eyes and face was NOT GOOD
and i looked totally different but i recoved most of face 20mo 22mo ago some changes over time, and ya you look a bit dif as you age, and at 192 ripped vs 170ripped or 198 jacked bit of fat vs 176 less muscle less fat etc
[1:59 AM]MNK99:
--JESUS. Not sure why I did this to myself, but yeah stay away from mirror. THIS was AFTER worst of worst bc i think i moved during some of this time, and cant find spring that much and dont really want to, but might have them, clearly fatter, that last foto looks thin face as fuck but thats cuz my hand is like 8 feet high im lanky. but during crash - beard bad, eyes different, did gain weight, and EXTREMELY depressed, hence always in bed.

forcing fake smile tryn to see why i didnt look same as always. wow heartbreaking. anyways gonna go fucking workout in a few hrs. gonna smoke now, again, not sure why the fuck i dug up past, but anyways im cool. i just wanted to show, maybe it wd help ppl, that trolling aside.
it can get way way way better. 80 or 95% or 99% better or 50/52 or 29/30 or 28/30 symptoms can be reversed within 1 year of fasting.
even less, more like half a yr, if you train like a supersoldier like me. if insane like me, even quicker.

look like a 27 yr old professor wearing same clothes and glasses now and ripped . then looked dying. and can see and have better hair and way better facial hair and look less like im dying and terrible. agn, didnt wanna show this, but for ppl that think that things dont get better or that suicide's an option for them, i thought so too, but thank god and hackstasis and some others like swolesource, CD, Maxout, etc, that I was incorrect. K8688b, Bruschi, Jacknap too ( a friend from same city, same illness, gave me some hope too). Boris, Helen, Ihatefin too. and many others, but off top of head rite now.

jesus
shit hair cut too. and didnt cut, cuz they shaved it couldnt say no to barber. could barely find home from gym like 300feet away
fuck me.
anyways whatever its in the past but only 1.9yrs ago
gotta go workout drink and shoot drugs
haha jk just workout. write. study. myb trade but prolly not.
hair looks thinner bc lamotrigine raping my hair plus pfs plus post surgery plus shitty haircut plus didnt cut it and also barber shaved like extremely close to scalp i was too sick/ weak to fix fuck all. face looked 80% normal like 20mo ago, 85 88 90 or so 19mo ago, 92 or so 15mo ago, etc.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
prolly shd have listed pics esp the better healthier pics of yday and 2d ago and this morn 1am with real instead of fake captions. but yeah.
anyways: for comparison.

death phase 2017. actually fuck that photo look deranged. Death Phase below. Normal/ now like within 36hrs or so are all thumbnails and i'm not lying down.

1571645769124.png

_either lying down all these cuz couldnt stand or THAT plus surgery. CFS on steroids plus SEVERE DEPRESSION.

1.5 days ago or so two bottom pictures with hoodie. that was a nice shirt above/ pretty sure threw it away/ was ripped anyways and it's too big now. had it like 4-5yrs.
conversely had hoodie pictured below since 18 or 19.

well i dont really have lying down face fwd pics and i dont actually smile all that much... so hard to compare but im sure they exist, i was vain... and am slightly vain ish now still, (BUT IGNORED CAM AND MIRROR long ass time, bc its better for me), and did try all facial expressions. its just angry, agitated, slight smirk is my norm. smile and laugh at something funny but for a gay ass photo, its kinda tough. even if i am happy.

and ya sometimes some other issues like too skinny or too fat but im saying face was totally messed as was facial hair (uneven patchy tho that was 2 weeks or 3 weeks unshaved and also i grow 5x faster now and its full but better texture, and if i squinted made stupid face eyes either look normal or nearly normal, crows feet issue mostly gone. at times gone. why? idk., stress i guess. sometimes worse but nowhere near that abnormal aging of 2 yrs ago).

Next photo sad but not suicidal/pfs sad, like normal life is hard sad, but with adhd you go do some other shyt 10s or 2s later anyways and busy you forget, not like 11mo or 8mo severe depression (2017)., maybe 6mo or more after effexor withdrawal (2008 or 2009). last pic sad or self loathing/ resting bitch face, not sure but there it is. haha.

Attachments

Last edited: