MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-Re: Low Dose Mineral Lith in a Stack [Dex, Citicholine, L-Theanine].
It works well not using ev day.
choline takes dex dose down
theanine helps mood and workouts
lith keeps sleep 6-8hrs a day (less when super busy), and no weight gain.
low dose/ cycling on and off = no thyroid death unlike hi dose rx lith carbonate (or orotate for that matter). discussed w one doc. my bro. ill message my p.doc later, meant to been busy. --reminder 9.56pm, 10.30.2019. (ill do tei later, but this does well too, however that addresses other stuff). pretty sure near no asthma anyways considering if not smoking. worked out like 200x and used inhalers like 7-8x max. recently.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
This is cringe

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--12.43am 11.05.2019 - lite workout j a bit, gut protocol, skipped weights 2d, may do tmro or j walk and tiny bit of other str training who knows whatever.--

the dig enz i used last 2 yrs have oxbile (cost a lot, and price went up a lot and import to cda went up a lot) but helped me a ton. did supplement and would on tei with those unless forbidden in this land. Biogest. Still can't tell which helps me more now (not on tei just yet), Gut protocol or dig enzymes. I try cycling them so system gets a break and don't need need either for too long. Same w black coffee and bone broth. And random fasting for fun. And mg and b. but that's for smth else in my case.

Aside: I think I j realized that stomach and (probable leanness/ obessiveness there) is more imp to me than ttly fixing mood, sleep, asthma, for years to come. +/- rmndr fsx.
At some time, in the future I'll take care of both.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Both ways work very well. Both have some sfx (like gaining 2lb). Both cost money. Doing whichever is faster.
As per one costs more time, and messed up stomach either way would waste more time than insomnia, mood, etc. usually. almost always outside of fin crash etc.
sounds cryptic, i know what im talking about tho. 11.05.2019 12.45am. mnk.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Not sure why but I think it worsens my asthma, tho it's been minus 5 to minus 20 lately, and I wear very light clothes. Haven't smoked at all in days (maybe 15-30 d this year, which is still bad but only cuz i ran out of vaping stuff / was freaking out about other things).
Clin Sci (Lond). 1992 Apr;82(4):407-12.

Effect of oral lithium on bronchial reactivity in asthma.
Knox AJ1, Higgins BG, Hall IP, Tattersfield AE.

Author information
Abstract

1. Recognition that inositol phospholipid-derived second messengers are involved in the initiation and maintenance of airway smooth muscle contraction raises the possibility of new therapeutic approaches to the treatment of asthma. We anticipated that lithium, through its effects on cell signal transduction and ion-transport pathways, would be likely to protect the airways against constrictor stimuli. 2. We carried out a randomized, double-blind study of lithium carbonate in asthmatic patients. 3. After a 1 week run-in period, 27 patients were allocated lithium carbonate (800 mg) or placebo for 21 days with measurement of forced expiratory volume in 1 s, the dose of histamine causing a 20% fall in the forced expiratory volume in 1 s and serum lithium concentration on days 3, 7, 14 and 21. 4. Twenty-one patients completed the study (10 on lithium, 11 on placebo). Mean serum lithium levels for patients on active treatment were in the therapeutic range on all four occasions. 5. Lithium did not alter the forced expiratory volume in 1 s (P = 0.8) or the twice-daily peak expiratory flow (P = 0.15). It did, however, reduce histamine reactivity (the maximum difference between lithium and placebo was 1.2 doubling doses of histamine on day 21; 95% confidence interval 0.2-2.2 doubling doses), improve symptom scores (P less than 0.05) and reduce usage of beta-adrenoceptor agonist inhalers (P less than 0.05). 6. We conclude that lithium reduces bronchial reactivity in airway smooth muscle; this finding raises new therapeutic possibilities for the treatment of asthma.

WTF ev i see says it may be ok for asthma
  • Lithium
What is Lithium?
44 Reviews

Lithium is a medication commonly used to treat and prevent mania episodes in people with bipolar disorder. Mania is abnormal excitement, which may lead to undesirable behaviors.

The medicine is also used to treat depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, impulse control disorders, and certain mental illnesses in kids.

It's sometimes used to treat alcoholism, headaches, epilepsy, diabetes, liver disease, kidney disorders, arthritis, asthma, an overactive thyroid, Huntington's disease, herpes, Tourette's syndrome, Meniere's disease, and other conditions.

not sure. some interaction perhaps.
-my uncle did mention lith when i was 20-21, but did also mention perhaps not good due to my asthma. he's an internist...... also has mood/adhd issues.
-ill ask him why its bad for asthma acc to some docs, sometime in the future.

Interactions with other medicines
Bronchodilators may interact with other medicines, which could affect the way they work or increase your risk of side effects.

Some of the medicines that can interact with bronchodilators (particularly theophylline) include:

• some diuretics, a type of medication that helps remove fluid from the body
  • some antidepressants, including monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) and tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)
  • digoxin, a medication used to treat arrhythmias
  • benzodiazepines, a type of sedative that may sometimes be used as a short-term treatment for anxiety or sleeping problems (insomnia)
  • lithium, a medication used to treat severe depression and bipolar disorder

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
mostly i dont care and ill take it sparringly to avoid issues, and they aren't that bad. most ppl dont workout 7-20x a week asthma or not.
on the other hand*** Id like to keep that fitness. i may read some of this later. could be vaping + lith +/- bronchodillators.

About 38,900,000 results (0.49 seconds)

Search Results
Scholarly articles for treatment of asthma in hypertensive patient
Treatment of systemic hypertension in patients with … - ‎Dart - Cited by 114
treatment of uncomplicated arterial hypertension in … - ‎Cazzola - Cited by 75
… low-dose corticosteroid therapy cause hypertension? - ‎Jackson - Cited by 72
Featured snippet from the web
1572946169725.jpg

Angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs) may be the preferred drugs that act on the renin–angiotensin system for use in patients with asthma who have hypertension. ... Experimental infusion of angiotensin II also led to a decrease in FEV1 and an increase in symptoms of chest tightness or cough in patients with mild asthma.Sep 12, 2019

Treatment of Hypertension in Patients with Asthma | NEJM
https://www.nejm.org › doi › full › NEJMra1800345

Feedback

About Featured Snippets

People also ask
What class of drugs should be avoided in patients with asthma?

Why are beta blockers contraindicated in patients with asthma?

Which beta blocker can be used with asthma?

Is labetalol contraindicated in asthma?

Feedback

Web results
Treatment of Hypertension in Patients with Asthma | NEJM
https://www.nejm.org › doi › full › NEJMra1800345

by SC Christiansen - ‎2019 - ‎Cited by 1

Sep 12, 2019 - Angiotensin-receptor blockers (ARBs) may be the preferred drugs that act on the renin–angiotensin system for use in patients with asthma who have hypertension. ... Experimental infusion of angiotensin II also led to a decrease in FEV1 and an increase in symptoms of chest tightness or cough in patients with mild asthma.Treatment of hypertension in asthma and COPD - UpToDate
https://www.uptodate.com › contents › treatment-of-hypertension-in-asthm...

by SE Weinberger - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles

Sep 24, 2019 - The management of hypertension in a patient with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a common problem owing to the high prevalence of each condition in the adult population. ... As an example, beta blockers should be used with great caution or not at all in ...Management of Hypertension in the Asthmatic Patient - CHEST
https://journal.chestnet.org › article › fulltext

by I Ziment - ‎1983 - ‎Cited by 10 - ‎Related articles

The general measures employed in hypertension management are usually appropriate for the asthmatic patient, ie, low-salt diet, maintenance of optimal weight, ...[Asthma and antihypertensive treatment]. - NCBI
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

by XAT Dinh - ‎1989

The respective prevalence of arterial hypertension and of asthma is sufficient that ... bronchial hyperreactivity in patients developing cough during treatment and ...Treatment of systemic hypertension in patients with pulmonary ...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pubmed

by RA Dart - ‎2003 - ‎Cited by 114 - ‎Related articles

Chest. 2003 Jan;123(1):222-43. Treatment of systemic hypertension in patients with pulmonary disease: COPD and asthma. Dart RA(1), Gollub S, Lazar J, Nair ...The Effects of Hypertension Medications on Asthma
https://www.verywellhealth.com › ... › High Blood Pressure › Treatment

Oct 24, 2019 - Learn why treating high blood pressure in patients with asthma can be problematic, plus find out which hypertension medications to avoid.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
im almost certain i do not take any: beta blockers, ace inhibitors, calcium antagonists (all may interact with bronchodillators).
on the otherhand, cannot expect asthma to be super controlled all year.
i think there's some sec hand smoke going on in my apartment. nearby smokers. idk who the fuck knows. i never think about asthma till its kind of bad/ but itll pass.
prolly dex. well fuck. prolly j raises hypertensiveness making it seem like asthma's worse.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--Random Notes: 9pm, 11.04.2019
-1. I kept trying to say if needing to up carbs. And also for adhd/ focus, on days where i have extra carbs. some liquid carbs say 20 -100 or 200g carbs dont mess stomach up
--i.e. alm or coconut milk coffee creamer, some coca cola, or sometimes chocolate milk, more likely chocolate almond milk. unlike say cheese or gluten, bread. ive eaten whole pizzas too, but i eat pizza once every three yrs, not into unhealthy food. all helps dig'n too.
-2. was going to go to health food store but stomachs messed up. its also dark at 4pm., and there's 6h total sunlight this entire week. and it was minus 17 now it's -25 (w.chill).
--AND oxbile isn't allowed in canada in supps, much like lith i ordered:
--Hence in addn to Oxbile containing digestive enzymes.
--These could be good. Ordering some. Way cheaper than what I used before. More exp or less than other stuff that didn't work.
--

-3. Ordered all this from Iherb. Picked up. For adhd/bpii, could last 4-6mo, plus i barely use half. And i also just fast randomly 2-3d to fix stomach and also to be narrow waist and flat rather than just flat. [Also no food no sleep 1-3days helped grades and stomach throughout high school and 2 universities. BUT yes*** that is abnormal].
--[I don't think it's that unusual for bipolar II or I for that matter tho, and prolly adhd (if severe. there's a 10:1 correlation Bp--ADHD one way, look it up. dr. r. buckley).
--> Picture right hand side is for adhd+bpii (plus dex, not pictured), left hand side for stomach/pfs initially.
-4. I took choline and dex more. and tei still helped asthma mood sleep and cycling mood. and erectile quality. and dreams a ton. BUT* If I had to: I'd lose Theanine + Choline.
-Keep Lith like 5-10x in a 45day cycle. Dex like 5-10times. With 20 years of perfect diet, exercise, hard work, won't fuck with anything. For me at least.
--Ppl w/ srs diseases tk meds plus TEI, so who cares.
--If this makes you cringe, get the fuck off my log, i dont give a fuck about you or anyone who talks shit about me. -real easy to say im mean/ mad / shd calm dn, but
--there's never been several thousand ppl talking shyt about most of you has there? that's rhetorical, i don't actually care what the ans is.
--so I bought like 1200 here and 600 earlier mg or maybe more of lith, that's for me 6mo to a year or 1.5yrs at a high ish dose. --> that's one day RX'd Lith. crazy.---
@RebelWithACause 6mo to a year dosing at one day prescription dose, that's krzy no? it's nice.

Left pfs right adhdbp.JPG

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
jealous of the weather there. @barbaar, @Nina, @RebelWithACause. plus 4, plus 8, rain. wow.
minus 20 here. deathly dark all day. feels like minus 25 then minus 4 then plus ten then minus 20. very random.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--if i ever get a psychiatrist/dream-interpreter/witch-doctor/exorcist ill get them to interpret this mood log:
--***MNK99***--- sig below. [the str of xy^99].. -not dwelling on past fuck it. no longer a dog of war... just a boy w a lot of rage but not suppressing it, curing it. with money. --lith is legit. im not tryn to find a reason to quit.
-but im absolutely rite. ppl shd have said: treat like a 1-2 year pct. fast. tei. electrolytes, on day one. cured in 120d then. well not really bc 4-6mo crash but still. and not j me i mean way way more ppl near cured quicker. if ppl told truth. so hate on me, but im legit only honest person youll ever tlk to. some think they r honest but they're delusional. randro. var . etc. -only reason still here is NO friends left, i left em. repeatedly. also im up and also im treating other shyt you are incapable of understanding. pharma isnt gonna kill ev1. lith is bns yrs old. dex is 100 yrs old, who the fuck am i paying? iherb.ca? lol. saved tons of ppl from tons of issues health or ow in my day, so ill act h/e i want. most of you had joke symptoms i had serious shyt with 40% suicide rate on top of ev youve been thru, so cry me a river. ive never exp happiness in my life, your life is a dream vs mine. my life's never been anything but a living hell, so just admit you never gave a fuck about me. i never met anyone who ever truly cared about me, so there's zero chance i exp that from you. -i attract tons of people and i push em all away, i cant keep a relnship, ive been fired from tons of jobs, they dx all kinds of shyt, and exp me to just live w terrifying side fx, so screw you, hairloss is 1/10000th of the sfx im supposed to accept. i buried relatives 18 and 20. while ppl talked shit about me from america to everywhere. so forgive me if im extraordinarily pissed off.--only drug overdoses i ever had were a. alcohol on effexor (mania). and b. painkillers cuz of pfs, after taking bipolar meds. so ya my life's been a bitch. but its ok cuz im pretty strong. and lifes wrth living nyways.--anyways ur sup to focus on gd things not the bad. and ill try to.-easy to say j move on but its hard to think never suicidal agn. i cant look at a belt, ledge, etc , alcohol etc, wo thinking about it. i dont brag about girls lol i didnt date anyone till 21. i act like their gonna slice my neck.-so before i die, im taking everyone out with me. i literally have 25 current sigs dont you think that's crazy? i know it is. i'm thinking 400 000 words per 20mins maybe. i guarantee you that is not normal, and it's not fin.-cuz i did since 16 or yngr. 400k words is for morons, i meant 4mn words. my baseline mood ranges from enraged to delerious to jumping up and down like a 10 year old. to depressed black hole. idk if im laughin or crying anymore. what does it all mean?
nothing. but also everything.

---- old posts that were kind of agitated:
-

MNK99

Nov 6, 20173,8252,519113International Waters - Whalingwww.youtube.comLOCATIONGod's Imagination./Limbo.
Oct 18, 2019

-I have difficulty categorizing ideas thoughts etc, being concise, short, non wordy, non verbose. ---> I was writing 20 pages in elementary. Not joking at all, there's tons of records of that or would be if old computers / notebooks weren't discarded. there's some from junior high 35 pages single spaced, page limit was 10-12 double spaced.

In Sum: No "habit"/addiction is ideal. Maybe fitness, health, discipline, but any thing needed to feel normal = bad. I moved 3k km because I was dying, so yeah no cocaine maybe 2x in 900-1000 days. that's not a lot, if you can't figure it out. and in the 1000d i did a lot at 22., i was still far smater, younger looking, and fitter than the vast majority of people, so what's the fucking difference?

i wasnt being paranoid. but i'd be lying if I said I don't think about it. I dont have connections/dealers here, or if I do I'd rather not be friends with them.
I'm prescribed an actual psyche stimulant, so I can't mess with anything that will render it useless, or make tolerance shoot up. If I took coke 300x, I was practically normal on it like 80% of that time plus. AND*, had I been prescribed ADD medicine earlier on, coke use probably wouldn't have been as high if used at all. For instance normal dose I was prescribed probably 2000 pills of dexedrine over the last few years, I took like 35% of that and didn't nearly 2 years. I went like 3yrs without coke.
--I'm pretty sure that I know that police/ and other morons are more into major crimes busts than a random personal drug use. they don't care and aren't that bright anyways. law enforcement, lol.

I was scared to eat keto, broth, vegetables at various points in time last year after water fasting. Now i don't care but still I value looking/feeling young. Also not wasting a ton of money and time. Hence, no coke use. Anything that potentially worsens judgement, is not a wise decision. And I realize you'll say "chill dude, I was joking" or "dude I liked you better on drugs, you're so serious now." Whatever the case may be, there it is, the truth. First time I drank or had coke (both) one in 2.5-3+ years, one in 1 year, was at my cousin's funeral in the States. I have zero reason to lie to look cool or important to a bunch of fucking douchebags. Believe whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a fuck period.

I acted literally the same as on nothing while on coke except slightly more confidence, and more likely to sit in class, go travel 5hrs a day commuting, and get my work done, and spent a lot more. It doesn't make everyone a complete moron, though some here I'd suspect would act extremely idiotic, but that's likely their true nature, and not cocaine at all. Stims are nothing like the "labotomizing" or "chemically castrating" drugs, that you guys are so fond of. I've seen some extremely crazy people on meth and coke, but they're assuredly crazy and were before they touched drugs. Likely, they did not help though in some ways. There are clean, responsibile, mature drug users and irresponsible idiots. This isn't directed to Helen, I actually like him/her/them. More to others that are always like "MNK's on drugs, hahahahahahaha".

Example of stims not making people stupid: GPA nothing - good, effexor - horrible, recovering pretty bad, recovered good but difficult, coke better but still hard, prescribed stimulants same a bit better. maybe classes / school was easier later, but mostly, I had no stimulation to sit there and read 1000 page textbooks and attend the chinese, indian, and russian profs that made zero fucking sense. stims just made that bullshit and annoyance less agitating, and helped me remember the main things i had to do, rather than thinking about 1000 things at once, and not being able to finish anything. Also they lowered anxiety a lot. Coke is hard to do without alcohol, and I hate drinking, so I don't need it. I quit harder things than Coke with zero medical help, counselling, or rehab.
-actually way better. high school? 99s 100s on every grade 11 and grade 12 final, worse not so good 80s to 90s in class. ON STIMS?? id have highest marks in canada like my bro did, and wouldnt have stressed. I can still get 100 or 0, not exactly sure why/ time wasting confusion distraction.
-driving??? id drive at fucking 10 with my reflexes rather than 20 and scared as fuck bc getting lost forgetting things (plus effexor).
-keeping a job? fucking easy on stims, some jobs easy enuff j coffee. fun jobs dont need fuck all/ but real life, you gotta grind at times/ wasnt born ultra wealthy.

Everyone's different tho of course, I know plenty of engineers etc that smoked weed all day, even in PhD's or at work. I can't do that. People are wired differently and respond positively to some drugs, negatively to others.

Law goes back well over 100 years in my family, I don't have a fucking P.O., nor C.O., I'm not some newly arrived immigrant me too BLM, type of asshole.
even so, fuck the police. super disciplined and did well pre drugs but.... also super scatterbrained, worse in adulthood. just makes it a tiny bit easier. probably crash 2mo or 4mo instead of 11mo, if those parts that metabolize dex were working, worked in pfs. pssd like half a year rather than 1.5yrs or 2. so ya i know what suits me/ what doesn't. There's dirty little skanky drug users and stimulant users alike, and they're clean ones with self control - Like me.

While half the mods here shot TEST and ROIDS and were popping ANAVAR , while freebasing SPRIONOLACTONE,
and shooting CRYSTAL METH, and were decapitating CATS, I was clean as fuck.

Hence, hair tests. Hence, super fast recovery mostly back then it was super fast. Now, I don't even care, but I'd be back to life quicker if everyone wasnt like "no stims no stims they're so bad wah wah wah." "buy 60 herbs instead". ---> id write a plan 1 day, instead of like 100d moving back home, on stims.

FOR NOOBS: Fucking obviously, I don't recommend cocaine nor dex. and no you don't have adhd.

also if i was on coke or drinking, i'd be friendly, so there's a hint. mofos.
--but ya glad i did fast like fuck, and electrolytes, and some tei, and randro 4andro, ru before that (just listing key things that come to mind).

----also:
fuck. blacked out. first time ever on effexor xr. v scary situation. got robbed etc too. former friends. scared the shyt out of some/ made them leave the country/ but so did i.
it was a whole fucked up situation. blacked out a few x later, but whatever past is past. fuck em all. effexor turned LOTS into alcoholics. likely i was also drugged, in addn to the drugs and alcohol i was on. was def a lot of alcohol tho. 21st bday. realistically that was mania, shitty friends, ppl taking advtg of me, and the number 1 most likely drug to trigger mania. misdiagnosis by some dumb low i.q. medical bitch.

during pfs crash, i used a lawyer i know's with their permission, their legal letterhead to attain medical documentation. told off the uni of calgary psyche clinic.
told them they nearly killed me, messed up my future, thru nothing but sheer will and hard work was i still alive and now im getting sick again (that was 2017). myways/ over.

1 former frd, his dad made him go to pakistan/ join military. he fin'd law school few yrs ago (trash american school, trash city/ major murder capital). anyways, some of this relates to my anger and paranoia. (detroit, you dont need a pulse to get in there). i was fighting socialist admin at my cdn school. where you need 3.98 and 95th lsat to get in.
to their law school i mean (osgoode). (i did sci, left. econ then econ some more). couldn't go back to NE., parts of BC either for years. it was crzy.

i hardened up a couple yrs later, so it's not all bad. be like water. soft and hard. flow effortlessly...
Hence, ltd patience w ppl who claim to be sick. lol. all i use to treat ANYTHING ever was illegal to import, i was betrayed, on the run. fuck em all.
Trust me friendship, meditation, counselling, and zumba didn't help any of that - and i didnt try any of those things.

-also this:

some guy said:
go and get on any protocol.

True, can always change it up later. Same w/ any health thing. As long as safe. Taking care of an issue rather than ignoring/ suffering endlessly with no real input into it.
anyways whatever that trash food you had in toronto wasnt indian btw. esp if made by somalians or man hating feminists.

Brix said: Fuck everyday.

thought it said "Fuck everyone". was gonna thumbs up.

--hurtful and accurate things i said to others are above. wah wah wah.
you need high caste indian food made by servants, at 7star hotels. can't pay me 80,000 dollars to eat anything in toronto or even have a convo w/ anyone from there.
or homemade indian food. not some trash takeout for 15-40 bucks in toronto. just like Pizza Pizza isn't actually italian, curry ina hurry or whatever the fuck isn't actually indian. there's more than one kind of indian too. from now on im gonna be permanently offended like every soyboy from toronto.

also this:
--***MNK99***---. [the str of xy^99].. -not dwelling on past fuck it. --lith is legit. --Sig 1: Re: PFS Recov. --> L1. being crystal clear + concise. m.p.r. rev. l m s curve. --Sig 2: Re: Life Things --> L2 wrking on my int exp+rcing+ad/md *-.-- WIA; ; YOTM; btsFocusing: fcs/md dx.c.t.l.later for hr,as,m+f-->tei. fcs,jrnl,pln,7tsks,wrk,wr,lw,trd. that's all-- diet ex. dcspln. - Saishe---now: tiny bit lith some dx more test and sch times n assignments for wrk, some choline , thn. later tei, lith, dx. .--suicide in a sign pi #1. in complnts too. 55mn . 2nd ; 40%. wow. (gem, aries, scrpo).-- get along with/ drawn to/pk dtls. I've alwys been super intuitive & logical- dx helps kp life in control, lith hppy wo going too wired. l clms it dn.. best soln. ---sig is 3 lns , pfs, bpi/ad soln, 3 fav trks. ---if you dont like me its cuz youre literally a fucking loser. that's rite i hate toronto and florida. also anyone that's never suffered enuff. the reason i went awol on all forums 2yrs ago is bc at 6 or 7yrs old, i realized, all people are toxic and wholly incapable of caring about you. don't waste time on others that wouldn't for you. if you want pfs advice its in the first log of mine, possibly in link 1 or 2. fast, tei, electrolytes. work hard. ths it.--if im cured or not, its me. not you. i took things you all tripped about, and you all called me crazy and retarded, when the dumbest person i know is 140iq. so it seems odd. you're all bbuilders but cant do 140 dips fasted 72hrs? seems odd.--i got some trust issues, im not marrying some stupid 8/10 slut to pretend that my trust issues are gone. i know what im doing. fuck my haters. come at me in real life. anywhere on the map. -before you act all self righteous consider all the fucking scumbags ive told off are a. retards. b. garbage. c. still sick. d. cant outlift me at my most anorexic. e. are trash. f. said none of you will ever recover.--that's why 100% of you are on ignore since winter 2017. TEKKEN Series - Kazuya All Endings 1994 - 2017 you can either love me or leave me alone. i'm sorry i'm so poetic and you're all so ordinary. life is a game and im winning anyways. im fucking winning anyways.--ALL of you are super theatrical but lack the acting chops to pull it off. FASTING means taking nothing. If this isn't your first rodeo and you're alpha like me, you can smoke unfiltered turkish cigs and lift. brb buying cigs and manwax. you know cuz im a fin tranny. retards. you're all 10000 times worse than the taliban. FUCK ME how the fuck do i get there from downtown. may need a ride. fuck. nah fuck smoking just use my mini ecig vape with tight airflow. zero asthma then. --if you've got something dumb to say don't be surprised if someone smarter, stronger, and younger looking corrects you. you fucking parakeets. trust me i need zero protection. ill burn down the entire solar system if i want. w zero friends. sorry to ruin your highs you fking potheads. i thought fatties were supposed to be jolly. you non-jolly fat fucks. working on a children's storybook rite now.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
nuh uh.
would rather have below minus here instead of the stupid rain & wind
almost fell a couple times.
you clearly never had to shovel snow.
i haven't in over a year (maybe 6-8mo actually) then like 10 yrs but still (lived outside of houses, hence, no shovelling, plus we had 'snow people'/servants).

true rain, snow, ice, wind you can dress up. super hot and humid can't do much but dress light. i just wear all black and grey or blue sneakers.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
--no real reason but to keep recovery good and str up, bought more cordyceps eluthero. and also some st johns wort (not powder, need make tea or smthing). and also: licorice root. 40.00 cad, in store. lots and lots of the the latter three, but a bottle w/ powdered caps of cordyceps. just to keep str up.
-- -1. Not bc needed
---2. Tho may stim bile flow or help dign which ev was good today, but also help leanness, i take smx when fasting (now not initially, wouldnt do jack then). to keep recov and keep at it. Some herbal pct stuff
--- 3. Some stuff prolly wont harm me, but may not take it. random. eluthero taken, lions mane, st johns wort prolly not long ass time and also lic root prolly dont need the last 2, but maybe ill see. 4. prolly all bad for mood and focus (outside of gym... but agitating anyways). megadoses 40.00 would last 21-25d maybe 55 90d and for random fun like im using them (tho if pisses me off its really not that fun, but as i said, ill take light doses), could last several weeks to a month.
--saved some money elsewhere, bought this, but realistically didn't need to.
--for mood / focus. lith and dex is fine. lith and theanine and dex is better possibly. and choline a bit better. but minimal wise, in addn to tei: i'll likely run tiny bit of dx, lith, n bile.
--also if they do detox/chelate or whatever (rather than increase toxicity), should help remove any fungus or metals. but likely they have metals. no major issue there, but j in case. yes... a bit hypochondriac at this pt. but, random msm, random coffee, random food - sometimes helps dign sometimes not. mostly just want to be a tiny bit leaner.
--tei i still think is way better, but ill get that later. this was a semi-deal (not amazing, decent tho. pretty good, if you don't megadose). seeing as tho all things hurt mood issue, likely ill keep doses small.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
7.25pm:

---1. SJW-Lions Mane-Eluthero-Lic Root - Coffee drink:---

--K. For no reason, just to see.
--worst case slight testicle pain, lower erection quality. more likely bad asthma for a second and insomnia, bad mood or euphoric, or more likely still not much, but a decent or great second quick workout (back pain, knee pain, etc, so keeping it short and sweet, just some calisthenics).
--0 food since waking up.
--tiny bit of lith , theanine, choline, dex, and coffee 8 2am. slept woke 8am. some more of some of those, then, worked out 2pm.
--nothing all day, some black coffee, fair amt of water.
--7.15pm: -tiny bit of choline, theanine, lith (250mg, small one cap, 5mg). +
2 servs lion's mane, 2-3 servs licorice root, 4 servs black coffee (weak mcdonalds dark roast or lite idk) + 1.25 maybe tspn of St. Jon's Wort (kinda dangerous), 2 serv Eluthero.
--blended in black coffee, may add some calories, last meal 2am or smthing before continuing sleep.
--also gut protocol 1am or 12am last nite (today but basically as part of Tuesday, Nov. 5th, 2019). Stomach bad till 1pm or so then better. Also 1/8th a monster zero sugar.
--Anyways for now randomly trying this:
--just to see if A. gives a good workout, B. lith counteracts any mania, C. Just to make sure I can withstand random impulsive nonsense.
--date thurs, obviously none of this will fk me up by then (unless something HORRIBLE happens, but i highly doubt it). SERIOUS appointment Friday (unless it was today??)
just kidding know its on friday, pretty sure.
--got tons of lith, choline, theanine, hcl enzymes, showergel etc on hand. and coke zero, and advil and aspirin. can get vodka, will not tho.

keep in mind/ dirty trial, probably dangerous, not well-advised, and i'm crazy and can tolerate lots of stress. would not recommend that terrible shake above to anyone.
[black coffee + 4 random herbs eluthero SJW Licorice Root Lions Mane], choline, lith, theanine taken rite before, also a shot of monster absolute zero, + 25 vicodin.

-did mental self care first. as in took care of whats nec for day. gonna listen to music. wrkout a bit. watch a cartoon. call my frd. then study. i highly doubt ill die.
--if i throw up this terrible drink, ill report back.

@jinstewart @RebelWithACause

letting it chill in fridge, then blending it up, then drinking part of it, then just doing 150-250 or more reps pushups some squats too, then taking it easy, mking sure no issue.
threw a tiny bit of butter and salt in the SJW-Lions Mane-Eluthero-Lic Root - Coffee drink just in case, it needs fat to absorb).
agn no1 shd do above.
i stumbled/found/did what others did for pfs.
and some more.
and found what works for my other issues it seems (+ will have emerg meds on hand in case, once i sort out my doctor situation). but i have tons of lith anyways.
this is for random fun/self abuse.

update: 8.49pm
tastes gross. took 35-40%. then listerine and a shot of monster lite. 8.50pm. prolly enuff that jesus.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-8.52pm: 11.06.2019
--tastes like LGD and metal, with a hint of cough syrup (Buckleys). I knew it would taste bad obviously, zero or near zero calories. Could have masked taste better.
--Update 9.26pm: some androgenic activity. Random erection. More importantly some random pain, but pct, nofap, etc, all kind of do that. So is it SJW, the Eluthero, the Lic Root, Lion's Mane
--Thinking: Not sure, probably a couple of them. Heart rate higher. Just gonna do super light calisthenics, bc I worked out earlier. --so ya, some mood uppage, but I could easily get by without this.

-9.30pm: 11.06.2019
--Verdict: I am glad that I'm not super manic. Not super agitated / dysphoric hypomanic. Glad not depressed. Glad, no pfs worsening. Glad no injury. 7/10, could have not done this at all, but do feel a bit better, but would likely have racing thoughts, or some anxiety, this and that if not for 5mg lith 2am maybe 10mg in am, and 5mg nite. Should have made a tea, and yeah I still like other stuff better, SJW tabs like lith did work in crash, I mostly did this out of curiosity, and was already going to
--purchase eluthero and or cordyceps. IDK man. Myb 6/10, bc likely won't do this agn, tastes bad, waste of time, etc. Seems some use it for mood but I can take or leave it, and also: SJW tabs would be easier than the chinese herb, as a cont supp, I doubt I will as it can trigger mania, and I'm not trying to purposely do that. I don't have any at all right now. Did this morning a bit. Mornings are always bad ish. Sometimes pretty good, but reqrs keeping several habits in check. Minimalism =key for me. jrnling too.
--re: pfs, testes / scrotum hang a bit lower/ less tight. BUT* this could be achieved with less things, i.e. just 2 pct herbs and coffee, or sex, or nofap, or even tei. Less is more, I don't need and don't want 10-20 things, costs tm is too random and can be bad for me.
--re: E.Q. 7-8/10. Better with longer nf streaks. Did not relapse and will not, but I did break 45-50d a couple weeks ago i think.

OK well to kill urge. in addn to 230 reps or more at gym of weights light to med a bit hvy but not m strn to neck n back. total body. i did j now 80 pushups, 40 squats, 56 pushups, so a tiny bit more then resting. then study. or myb j stdy then rest.
406 reps plus alrdy so screw it soon. no shoes , wrist, knee grips. nor pants for that matter. i shall continue nofap 99 if not 100% of time bc doing ow is selfish, you're less able to be vulnerable and really think about others and love and share.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
cant believe ppl blame the ability to think and form logically coherent arguments let alone verbosity on na/k ratios.
ever had a writing job? ever write a study or petition and have it go through (against people that are smart I mean)? because I don't think throwing 20 supps at a 10 year old that can do that is always wise, regardless of what their gut bacteria says. anyways whatever, the points above are lost on all of you.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
It is super easy to call someone smarter than you "crazy". Very difficult to read tho. Isn't it? Yes, yes it is.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
like the rest of both my logs (here), this is j a memo. 8.44pm. 6pm or 7pm, just half a cup kefir and 1/5 coke zero . no gut protocol. one cup black coffee, but it was coke zero and myb kefir, fixed my stomach. wrked out. meeting friend. buying stuff fr store, meeting tmro, gotta run rite now nearly 9pm. this is pt form, and ppl don't like complete sents anyways so why waste my energy, that's rhetorical dont.
-0 pfs stuff no gut prtcl no enzy hcl.
-0 adhd stuff. HOWEVER in a few hrs i will bc i have serious things to catch up on and have an appointment and a meeting and i don't think ill make either on time wo it.
--> i mean ill take one dex one mg one b later. so ya im such a retarded druggy, you know how i truly feel i don't even nd to say anything.
-actually i def could make those meetings it's just i wont stdy m wo it but i can and its good to take breaks from everything, and it feels nice stocking up 4-6mo all your health stuff on the cheap for once. nice.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
hungry
food
need
soon

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017