MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
-MNK was insomnia ridden. MNK was freaking out sometimes, pissed off at others, and just can't live wasting potential --- so he went a lil off the rails sometimes.
-Here's what I meant to say:

-Really for me
-1. No forum no online no computers, no phone. Quit TECH. IT's a worthless drug.
-2. Success work school trading - LIFE. -Discipline structure
-3. Long term relationships. -Babe.
-4. Millions of $. Money. Cash. - Money

-LBM Life Babe Money Mode.-Work-life Balance Mode + No Net No Calls No Bs No Tech Mode.

-KILL IT IN MY 3 pronged CAREER AND LIFE PLAN [SOME KNOW, many do in life, but I'm vague but my heart is an open book].
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--IN General*: --- I think this would work well for 80-90% of drug syndromes, iatrogenic illnesses, and other disorders and syndromes, and general health:
-FOR MANY PEOPLE***. WITH LOTS OF EFFORT***.

-1. Fast.
-2. Train.
-3. ELECTROLYTES.
-3.b. TEI.
-3.c. NOFAP
-4. SUCCESS.

-1. FAST
-2. REFEED.
-3. Move More, Eat less, ELECTROLYTES.
--> OR TEI.
--> NOW: TEI., and that in place of electrolytes (enabled snapback + high returns all year).
--> ALL THAT's missing for me is freedom, then I'm tier 1 again, and out on own, and potential being met over time, at least a lot closer than 22 and 24 and last year.
--> I never was anything but a TIGER and a MEGALODON.
--> I have my goals/ and I lost extra time bc of illness, pfs was a huge illness... but no more. I SURVIVED AND THRIVED but... I NEED TO LIVE OUT THERE MORE - in the world.

SUMMARY:
MNK99: Fast refeed train hard erase internet and other addictions. Do TEI or ARL... or similar.
---> EAT LESS + MOVE MORE + ELECTROLYTES = SOLVE MOST HEALTH ISSUES ---> [and R-Andro, 4-Andro, Ella, Ru, Spinach + e, and copper, k, mg, etc... all of it, fasted ex].

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
without throwing the smartphone you will be answering every post on this forum for years, and that will stop you from doing number 4.

Without number 4, no number 3. and then FAP FAP FAP FAP , and then back to this forum as a sicko ))

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
delete this thread fine fuck me i get it.

but thanks for the advice about not being online too much. srsly.

I've gotten laid, and I DON'T NEED 20mn. AND in fact, MOST don't. I just need to finalize some things... I'll be on my way.
I deeply appreciate you and most of you.

Dude, forums are addictive. I myself sit here as an entertainment when I watch my trading. It is the worst shit you can do, to sit on the forum.

We need to come up with the working protocols already, so I can quit this nonsense LOL

IT is all @HS fault, he sucked me into this . HAHA

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Do you hate me @Helen? I'm sorry, I'm not a bad guy. I was just kidding around. But you make it seem like life is worthless without enough money?

I like you I really do, It's just I moved back and I don't know how to tell folks I can go back without getting into an argument. I have mentioned it, showed them some money... but need to deal with ill relative also don't know how to do that. AND the other issues.

OK I'll go to bed, earbuds and also face mask (light). Fan noise too. TEI comes soon.
AND you did (and HS, JOEKOOL, IHATEFIN, friends from here, Motivation to fast from Nina and Bruschi, and too many others to name rite now) did help me get better a lot better.

BUT what is the point? WHAT If I GET SICK AGAIN 5 yrs from now or next yr or whenever?
I love you man. that is why I am telling you to think further. My advice to you is to choose a path and stick to it, but live your life meanwhile.
Forget forum, smartphones, shit like that. Change your life. Without that NOTHING will help you , bud

It is not about money, but you just move forward. Dont think like I will do this just now and then I will move forward, No just move forward NOW.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Haha ok you're right it is really bad.
I lost a lot of funds last year and it fucking sickens me but it's not like it's gonna take 80 yrs. But I want everything rite now.

I'll be more disciplined with net use and ALL STUPID ELECTRONICS. Just paper and pencil.

-I was freaking out a lot since JUNE. BUT BETTER MARCH 70%, nearly cured the last 140days just need to move. I JUST didn't know how bc usually I ran away or got in trouble, or was sick... not now though.

-1. tEI RECENT 09.10.2018:

-2. I FAStED 56-60d -->REFED --> ELECTROLYTES and ate well/trained fasted, and did randro 4andro, and PCT and the rest. ELLA, RU. I'm moving on --FOR MY MIND + SOUL.

-3. -09.23.2018 - 1am:
Here's what I would have done immediately, if I had proper guidance then for PSSD and PFS. NOT SAYING IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE nor that it's easy and without hardships.

-1. FAST
-2. REFEED.
-3. Move More, Eat less, ELECTROLYTES.
--> OR TEI.
--> NOW: TEI., and that in place of electrolytes (enabled snapback + high returns all year).
--> ALL THAT's missing for me is freedom, then I'm tier 1 again, and out on own, and potential being met over time, at least a lot closer than 22 and 24 and last year.
--> Hate me if you want, but how many of you truly suffered in this life?? --> I fucking did since before some of you were born, so come at me.

--> I never was anything but a TIGER and a MEGALODON.
--> I have my goals/ and I lost extra time bc of illness, pfs was a huge illness... but no more. I SURVIVED AND THRIVED but... I NEED TO LIVE OUT THERE MORE - in the world.

SUMMARY:
MNK99:
---> EAT LESS + MOVE MORE + ELECT
ROLYTES = SOLVE MOST HEALTH ISSUES

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

vicecaz

Oct 7, 2017
Dude, forums are addictive. I myself sit here as an entertainment when I watch my trading. It is the worst shit you can do, to sit on the forum.

We need to come up with the working protocols already, so I can quit this nonsense LOL

IT is all @HS fault, he sucked me into this . HAHA
Same here, a few months ago I missed the trade of the century on Bitmex while reading someone's log lol. Still, that was 100% on me to let me distract.
it's important to learn not to be impulsive

@MNK99 wouldn't you recommend 4andro/Randro/herbs as well? thought you had good results with them, but I see your approach as things that people couldn't make mistakes with

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
ME too traded stocks at 19 fucked up bioscience lol... till 22... then econ, then stocks, then some forex, then crypto 5mo this year, and fuck that... I AM GOING for a career, and that on the side, and writing... SO 3 jobs, plus holding myself together, plus friends and relnships is like a couple to more full time jobs, lets say 3:
--->moving on, telling folks, whatever need to.
--->telling bro come on man what the fuck, tell parents im obv fine.
---> making sure i have adhd meds and letters for professional school... -- I usually live 2867km east, so I need to return.
---> Contacting my 2-3 best friends in East Coast, and my realtor, and my doctor, and my connect.
--> and making sure I have DEX for SCHOOL AND OFFICE. (WRITING, but that's less of an issue). AND* ALSO: for trading. AND* Also: TEI making sure tests ev 70d and supps.

---> YOU KNOW ME WELL man, @vicecaz. I have a LOT of summary posts on Swole Source, SOLVEPFS (mostly hilarious arguments and trolling there tho*), and here...
---> IMGUR, and other places. ---> I will make a list later; but yes. THOSE R GREAT FOR *1 case of PFS (I believe). Mine, luckily.
--->HOWEVER = those are USELESS to me, pre-fasting and refeeding (i.e. "cleansing" and "rebuilding").

---> gonna go to bed.

@vicecaz I Had 20,000 ready for BTC JAN 1st last yr. 19000*18000 I lost out on. @Helen too but whatever, many did. I lost out on Continental Airlines 45,000 at 20. 290-342million dollars due to PFS. IM SERIOUS im not retarded Id sell at the peak. ---I'm an economist (decent not a great one).
-I won on other shyt but trading only is like acting to me ---> sick! sounds super cool, but I need some stability too; but it works with instability; so second passion kind of.
---> rather be a trust fund baby just kidding, those guys are jerks. DAN BILZERIAN ALPHA???? HE'd be anhillated in a fight.

Yesterday at 3:54 PM

i'd literally fail or mess up 2 degrees with net all day or games or retard friends, so i get it. I literally have made and lost fortunes since before 20 i get it don't need a hit parade nor adoration.

TO spend 100k here, you need to make like 250k. WELCOME TO CANADA.

@Trump_1776 I built a wall around my heart. A Fortress, Around My Soul.

THE SUMMARY IS WORK HARD LEARN SCIENCE AND READ. AND BE ELITE.

I SAID 13mo online is a waste of time. YOU DELETE FACEBOOK 4 times, and make up 100k-400k losses as a kid. the fuck outta here.

I'm setting up professional school (top 20 in the world 120k CAD to 250k USD).
so I can get better than my 1% jobs I had but couldn't go to, bc I was sick -- that includes dexedrine.

I'm certain <1% of you is strong enough mentally to go thru drug related things I went thru as a young adult.

FUCK me... still paying for storing my furniture (bar chair, eurotrash isoflex spinning couch lounger isochairbed).
Don't know locker, location, etc. -- i did take a pic and gave bro spare key tho... he likely lost it but whatever, ill figure it out.

-MY stuff is at CANADA CUSTOMS... ---> sitting there, inspection.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
@Helen is trying to say that it’s obvious you’re on this forum too much to truly be enjoying your life man.

I mean this in the most sincere of sincere words. I’ve posted half as many times as you in this past year if you look at the statistics.

With a job, social life, workout/wellness life, family etc... this type of forum activity I have been involved with myself is something I cannot wait to get beyond.

It’s too much. I shouldn’t be on my phone talking to strangers I’ve never met before on the Internet ALLL THE TIME. I should be enjoying my life with those around me.

The internet. It’s fucking great. People are changing the world with it. Heck, WEEE are changing the world with it.

But being on the Internet with any and all free time with your life is just stupid.

I look at you as a friend who has entertained the hell out of me this past year. And someone someday I’d totally like to meet and shake hands with. You’ve fought hard for you’re health and you’re a warrior for coming back from this so far.

Take 6 weeks off the forum, go and enjoy your life bud before it gets too cold up there! Best of luck bud!

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
thx for sure, looking to move back. Gonna do it, foots been half way out for 6mo. 7mo really, even more, but 5mo ago I realized recovery is definitely doable, believed in it a bit 10mo ago and a lot more 9mo ago. 2 sx remain. --one's vanity.

ALSO left this city as a kid - life destroyed; came back life destroyed,but I'm way better again and have been since MARCH. I will go back, because TORONTO, VC, and MTRL are the only barable cities for me in CANADA. MAYBE eventually here with a practice but not now.

RENT is 3x more there, and I paid like 15k for two apartments upfront 2015 and 2016 and 2017. (4mo 2x or something, IDK).

I lost out on tons this yr, and like 35000 in investments, like 100x + that last yr potential earnings. When crypto blew up.

Left this city, cut off my entire ethnic popn... it was hard coming back here 22 23 24 etc but I'm past that now. AND I'm past most of pfs... so career/ and downtown (elsewhere, and likely Toronto for time being) is really my best option. I consider you a good friend too man, we need to party it up @bruschi11

it's important to learn not to be impulsive ---> CKN 4fa 2fa mdma dex adderall soon +VODKA to smooth it out + weed for come down, microdose = totally fine.
heroin and a blowjob from a hooker in an alley to sleep. @vicecaz --->It's the Megalodon Warrior Way [KIDS WILL SAY!!!!!!!!!].

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Yea you guys are right. Forums is addictive. It slowly seeps in. In beginning I was never on this forums, just once in a while. Now I am reading everyday. It is stupid.
It is easy to talk the talk but also gotta walk the walk.

I quit using smartphone too last week just to try it out. And you start seeing how useless it is. Now just need to quit this forums (for a while) and we good. Live life.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-Some may think he's just a "TV doctor", but trust me he's no 'Dr. Phil'/Dr. Hoe, or Dr. OZ (REAL DOCS really really dislike that guy).
-I haven't watched it, but I liked him in early 20s and beyond. -Anyways this will be good. - I'll watch it later.
-Right now coloring book, theanine till I fall asleep. -that's write I color animals.
-He's non Jungian like me and my doc (who I shall see in near future, have updated him - we are just too far from e/o, he can't consult legally).
-Drew knows a lot about addiction science. This is about something else.
-I will block this site 60days, or use my other computer (where basically anything entertaining/ addictive has been blocked as well as I can).
-skimmed it 2mins I actually know almost all of this, (probably forgot some). Damn, thought it was more impactful... still whatever yo.

-Yeah : Dr. Drew talks about finding his path and how he stopped fighting a career in medicine. [36:40]
-Dr. Drew expounds on how to increase skill (techne) and wisdom (phronesis). [45:26] Dr. Drew defines the impact that he wants to have on the world. [48:01] Dr. Drew expounds on how to increase skill (techne) and wisdom (phronesis). [45:26] Dr. Drew defines the impact that he wants to have on the world. [48:01]

Male brain, thought of something crossing your mind... reveals depression. For sure, don't fight your true nature. Structure, exactly. How I felt 17-20... and later, and again.

-Emotional attunement between people exists. Myth zone, holistic, subconscious, vagus embedded mini processing centers.
-The "Shockers" I think in philosophy.
-Vagus Nerve... your heart does hurt with emotional suffering.
-Medicine makes everything seem symptomatic, but yeah openness, deep emotional connections come easy to people like me... or they do often, not always...
-certainly changed as an adult.
-He's worked with TONS of addicts and people who have motivational/directional issues.
-Disconnectedness, Addicts do not trust anything. Yeah. Vulnerability. -Sponsor... IDK about that... ----> FOR certain addictions and people sure. It can help a ton, but
-A.A. and all that seems totally bs, but whatever helps helps. Prgms like that help others.
-People need to ask the rite questions --- happiness is about leading a certain kind of life.

-LEADING A GOOD LIFE may not feel good.
-SOCRATES JESUS CAPERINICUS etc.... so many. Tesla... tons. Gallileo.

-MILLENIALS too much info but not applied experiential knowledge. for sure. I have tons of exp but not a lot about for what meaningful in ways.

-Also Like this book.
-Make a difference. Increase Skills. Learn. And apply them.

-Lastly, I've been Haunted like 40% of my life if not more like 80%. Most cannot relate to this.
-I am not saying PFS isn't hard - obviously it is.
-But imagine PFS, PSSD, and 2-3 disorders, tons of near death exps, friends gone (no longer with us), etc. +addict since like 4.
-And the rest.
-Being haunted isn't necessarily bad, I won't get into how it could be a good thing.
-I'll use my experience here to find the right people for me in life, the right place for me. People I can trust. At least some. I do trust you guys for a lot of this and help.
-This is something else -- or maybe everything is everything and nothing at the same time, but "You can't just fall back to vagueness/abstraction" - you're here, you were born whether you like it or not, you will die, so find the meaning in between.

-I'll be off now. -I'm Moving On.

2. Book

3. Video -Sicario Depiction of ________. (a key theme I'm referring to above).

Attachments

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
NEW YORK.

ALRIGHT: MONTREAL, VANCOUVER (TOUGH THERE it's better), TORONTO (BETTER AS A HOMO), CALGARY FOR MONEY, AIRDRIE FOR FLIPPING HOUSES... the rest??
BANFF AS A RICH JAPANESE TOURIST I GUESS. WINNIPEG for frostbite.

@RebelWithACause 70's 80's and 90's were better. ALSO: "best" could mean money, girls, big city, or it could mean the great outdoors... also different ppl have different goals, priorities etc. LOTS like my city but I got into tons of trouble here... probably better for most to raise a family in a city like this rather than downtown new york or downtown toronto tho or even vancouver.... but i personally hate suburbs so much.

ALSO: I kinda hate every city after 3mo - 1 yr... easily bored... hard to stay interested/ I don't know man.

VANCOUVER wins for trafficking (SURREY, downtown, BC... all of BC basically) toronto and calgary too but especially vancouver, british columbia.
VC only reaches like minus 10 or minus 15 too, it's a paradise. Beautiful ocean and everything. Amazing girls. BUT*** super high rents just like Toronto.

Like 97% commercial real estate is foreign owned there. Whereas it's 95% or 90% in Toronto. (HK, IRAN, Dubai, Saudi... America I guess, China).

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
-I might find a bloody [HC - COMPLIANCE] office and go there. Maybe get some legal help. I really don't think most people need to get legal help to get zinc and copper.
-I am likely on some kind of fucked up lists.
-Plus random chance, and also I felt they'd inspect it . I knew this would happen.
-But I don't have much control. I'll ask a lawyer. Maybe sign an affadavit. Story of my life... fk.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
@RebelWithACause 70's 80's and 90's were better. ALSO: "best" could mean money, girls, big city, or it could mean the great outdoors... also different ppl have different goals, priorities etc. LOTS like my city but I got into tons of trouble here... probably better for most to raise a family in a city like this rather than downtown new york or downtown toronto tho or even vancouver.... but i personally hate suburbs so much.

ALSO: I kinda hate every city after 3mo - 1 yr... easily bored... hard to stay interested/ I don't know man.

VANCOUVER wins for trafficking (SURREY, downtown, BC... all of BC basically) toronto and calgary too but especially vancouver, british columbia.
VC only reaches like minus 10 or minus 15 too, it's a paradise. Beautiful ocean and everything. Amazing girls. BUT*** super high rents just like Toronto.

Like 97% commercial real estate is foreign owned there. Whereas it's 95% or 90% in Toronto. (HK, IRAN, Dubai, Saudi... America I guess, China).
Friend of mine was in Vancouver for 6 months, he liked it a lot.

I am also easily bored. I want to go somewhere though in a few months.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by MNK99
Show…

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
6mo? Student exchange or something? or like a work visa? a CO-OP? Yeah those are great opportunities to travel man.
I loved London, UK.... but was glad to leave, then missed it... same with NY like 15x.
Yea he was student back then. Some art shit. He is painter. Now he works in Australia as tomato harvester.

I have been to London. I liked it but it is not my city.

I liked Tokyo and Kyoto the best. But this is because Tokyo is the craziest city I have been to. And Kyoto was beautiful area. Nagasaki is cool too but not much to do. Same goes for Osaka. I did not like Osaka that much. It is business city.

I also been to Rome, it is cool. I like Italian people. And Budapest, Hungary also very nice - bath houses and hot women. Prague is cool too, it has old European vibe - like medieval. Berlin is probably one of my favourite European cities. German people are friendly. People from everywhere are in Berlin. Parties, techno, house.

Amsterdam is fun too IMO. For me going out there feels like going out in different country. Tourists/Americans/English people everywhere.

Croatia is nice to go in summer, nice blue sea there.

Vienna is cool city. Part of my family comes from Vienna.

For the rest I need to see some more of the world.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
I gotta see NL, HK, and Singapore. And Dubai still... And italy. Japan too. Korea. One of my best friends is there. Will some day soon.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
I gotta see NL, HK, and Singapore. And Dubai still... And italy.
NL is cool. You are Indian right? I meet Indians everyday in my work in Amsterdam. There are lot of Indians here for some reason. LOL You will fit right in.

Hong Kong looks cool for sure. Singapore does not really appeal to me. Same for Dubai.

Italy is dope man you would like it. I know you hate gluten but you need to STFU for one week and just eat gluten everyday. You will get used to the brainfog after day or 2.