Minerals & Enzymes

boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
For libido, you need iron copper zinc manganese at least.

Zinc alone lower copper and makes iron and manganese lost and thus libido decreases . Zinc increases 3 beta hds.

Cholesterol - to Pregnenolone= IRON.

Pregnenolone to progesterone= zinc

progesterone to cortisol= IRON

pregnenolone to DHEA= copper

DHEA to testerone = zinc

prolactin= manganese

testosterone to estrogen= copper
testosterone- dht - iron

You see if you are missing any of these, YOu will have lower libido.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Which is reason why I think nutrition is so important in pfs. And many of us here do.

Finasteride dysregulated a hormonal pathway for us. We can fix hormones via nutrition as noted above.

I always think of reason why protein digestion heals my pfs is due to zinc finger... but look at the role iron has on our hormones. Hugeeee.

SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia
What is the relationship of manganese and prolactin?

All i can find is how manganese stimulates the release of LH and thus increasing test.

boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
What is the relationship of manganese and prolactin?

All i can find is how manganese stimulates the release of LH and thus increasing test.
This was from @Helen from a while ago:

This is why some people have sensitivity to DHT which causes hairloss., since receptors are upregulated. usually happens with high copper status and goes away with zinc and manganese treatment not finasteride. This should be the hairloss cure instead of finasteride. And metabolism of manganese and zinc is what is impaired in hairloss.

Manganese blocks 3b hsd, zinc upregulates it, but manganese increases prolactin lowering estrogen receptors and thus DHT sensitivity, but zinc increases DHT levels. This should be the pathway of decreasing DHT sensitivity, not thru progesterone receptors.

Any way out of 3 will work. Then if you experience hairloss after you recover, you can add zinc manganese

BeLikeWater

Oct 7, 2017
I will try manganese, near 100% users on my pfs channel have high above range prolactin and its the number 1 libido killer.

SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia
Didn’t the post above say manganese increases prolactin? Of course the wording is pretty much all over the place so I could be wrong.
It works weirdly.
For me manganese was the first thing i tried that helen recommended.
It got rid of my gyno almost overnight, nothing untill that point was able to do that, but manganese got rid of it.

Orion

Oct 3, 2017
I am off my last ARL mineral cycle which had lots of zinc and manganese, stopped my shedding completely. Now inbetween my next TEI cycle, I am shedding quite abit without taking Zn/Mn.

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
I am off my last ARL mineral cycle which had lots of zinc and manganese, stopped my shedding completely. Now inbetween my next TEI cycle, I am shedding quite abit without taking Zn/Mn.
I shedded most of my hair on Zn Mg, b1 and b6 and vitamin E. In 35 days i lost what i regrew in 5 months.

vicecaz

Oct 7, 2017
I shedded most of my hair on Zn Mg, b1 and b6 and vitamin E. In 35 days i lost what i regrew in 5 months.
Surprising. Except B1 of which i'm not sure except its importance in carbohydrates metabolism, Zn is well known to improve hair, Mg lowers calcium, reudce potential calcifications and aids in multiple areas responsible of hair loss, anecdotal experiences and studies on B6 tends to support the theory of pyroxydine helping fat/protein metabolism and hair growth as well as lowering prolactin, Vit E lowers prolactin and estrogen, both of them responsible of hair loss in Men .

The mineral chemistry this mix put you in is probably the reason you lost your hair but if we were to chose a culprit, it would be hard to pinpoint one

Didnt they include Chromium in ?

freeflow

Oct 4, 2017
Surprising. Except B1 of which i'm not sure except its importance in carbohydrates metabolism, Zn is well known to improve hair, Mg lowers calcium, reudce potential calcifications and aids in multiple areas responsible of hair loss, anecdotal experiences and studies on B6 tends to support the theory of pyroxydine helping fat/protein metabolism and hair growth as well as lowering prolactin, Vit E lowers prolactin and estrogen, both of them responsible of hair loss in Men .

The mineral chemistry this mix put you in is probably the reason you lost your hair but if we were to chose a culprit, it would be hard to pinpoint one

Sorry i wanted to write manganese not Mg.
This was written out by helen that zinc and b6 will imcrease androgen receptor attachement to dna while b1 and manganes will keep up 5ar so body will hav e to downregulate the ar overexpression.
So it was from the high androgens and hypokaelima in the cells.
When i had chromium and magnesium and b vit complexes added i had very good regrowth.

SwaZ

Mar 3, 2018
Serbia

Some people have had benefits from topicall zinc and b6

I think it was called Zix or something like that.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
That’s a really great chart I’ve been studying recently.

Where does thyroid fit in here? Is it dependent on type of oxidizer?

And thyroid relies on sodium/selenium/iodine I assume?

Edit: this chart via Helen quote.

"
For libido, you need iron copper zinc manganese at least.

Zinc alone lower copper and makes iron and manganese lost and thus libido decreases . Zinc increases 3 beta hds.

Cholesterol - to Pregnenolone= IRON.

Pregnenolone to progesterone= zinc

progesterone to cortisol= IRON

pregnenolone to DHEA= copper

DHEA to testerone = zinc

prolactin= manganese

testosterone to estrogen= copper
testosterone- dht - iron

You see if you are missing any of these, YOu will have lower libido."

Last edited: