MCurtone/FlaSh PFS Log & TEI Results

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Made this log because @Boris suggested to do so.

Symptoms:

Brain Fog
Lowered Cognitive Abilities
Anhedonia
Food Intolerances
Poor Sleep
--------------

The Story

I started suffering from hair loss at the young ripe age of 15, right when I started puberty. I definitely had thyroid issues, and was malnourished. It was very slow hair loss and did not become noticeable until I was about 18. Of course at that age I was demoralized and did everything to save my hair. I found out about propecia when I was 18, but never took it because of all the scary things I heard and read about on the internet. When I was 22, everything changed.

October 2015. This was the month I got a new sales job and my life moved forward in a big way. I was 22 and happy, but have always been trying to save my hair. I had decent results from Zix and believe it or not, balayam, which is nail rubbing. It works to a degree. However I no longer wanted to be consumed by my hair loss and with my background in nutrition, I figured I could take finasteride and take measures to prevent side effects. October 2015, I popped my first pill of generic finasteride. 1.25mg/day. I had a supplement routine to offset any negative effects.

My routine consisted of:

1.25mg finasteride in the morning on empty stomach or with black coffee
150-200mg of zinc spread throughout the day
20-40mg of Progesterone (Cream applied to chest, thighs and balls)
250-500mc of Calcium-D-Glucarate throughout the day
Indole-3-Carbinol & DIM (Can't remember amount)

My logic behind taking this stack was to simply keep estrogen low and reduce my risk of ED, estrogen dominance and gyno. It worked. To be honest, it worked amazingly. There was something about this combo that left me feeling absolutely amazing. I had a super positive outlook. I always felt happy, euphoric and in no matter any situation I was always the leader, people just took me as one. Even before this combo, I was taking zinc 150-200mg/day but I was never as outgoing, or as confident and so so consistent emotionally as I was on this stack. I was literally always happy. Nothing could bring me down. I would never complain. I took each day as a blessing and that life was awesome. Everything was amazing, right up until May 2016.
---------

PFS

One night in May, something happened. I had a stressful event and began to overthink/worry about a situation, and it wouldn't leave my mind and caused some anxiety. After that, everything changed. My whole world turned upside down. Evidently, my job I loved was put under suspended-animation, so I had no job. My girlfriend moved to china for 4 months, my friend circle fell-out and I was hit with PFS at the same time. It was brutal. My PFS was purely mental. My dick and libido were always great, even to this day. The mental sides were brutal.

Extreme brain fog, anhedonia, feeling completely disconnected from my body and the world. I had no ability to use my imagination or visualize. I couldn't do small tasks or comprehend anything new. I couldn't learn or even do a basic job without it taking hours. Life was a living hell. I had never experienced depression before. I never understood it. I never understood how people could be depressed. But this, this was something else. I wouldn't have wished this on my worst enemy. If I knew life was going to stay like this forever, I'd have likely killed myself. I was operating purely of off my subconscious, things I already knew and also out of sheer determination to beat this and fix myself. In the beginning, I had no idea it was PFS. Now I do.
----------

Appendicitis

About 2-3 weeks into my PFS, I had an appendix attack. The first in my whole life. I had some basic digestive issues throughout my life, a bloody stool here or there, some constipation, nothing abnormal, but definitely not optimal. I also had Candida since I was 17. This appendicitis event was big. On this particular day, I had a job interview at a nutrition place, a dream come true, right as my old job fell-through. I remember going for my ultrasound and the assistant saying I need to go to the hospital immediately and cannot go to my interview, but I made myself go there and complete the interview, even though my appendix could burst any moment. That's how badly I wanted to get back on track.

When I was hospitalized, they put me on IV anitbiotics and wanted to do surgery. I refused. I knew the appendix was not useless. Nature doesn't give us useless organs, nor does our creator. So I decided to cure it myself. I fasted for 7 days. Did magnesium flushes, ate onions and garlic and ended it with my first coffee enema ever. 2 of them. After the 2nd enema, I expelled 2 ropeworms. They were dead, one of which was about 2ft long. I have it all on video. After this I became obsessed with gut health. Coffee enemas all day every day. They helped with some of my symptoms and things improved, and worsened in other areas. Honestly, I feel like killing these parasites were a mistake. I needed them. They were helping control the toxicity in my gut. I learned this later on, couple years later. Most parasites are symbiotic with our body and consume toxins, dead cells and heavy metals. Our bodies allow them to be there to help us.
-------------

From July 2016-December 2017

I was stuck in the same place for a long long time. I've now developed major food sensitives. I had zero allergies before PFS and now I cannot tolerate spices, herbs, most carbs and dairy too. I needed to eat to live, but if I ate I became tired, sluggish, brain fog worsened and my job became difficult. At this time I had: Brain fog, anhedonia, poor sleep, poor stress response, food intolerances. I tried enemas, keto, 14 day water fasts and even turpentine as I blamed all this on candida. Nothing worked. I tired water kefir and it gave me the worst brain fog and emotional numbness that last 2 weeks.
------------

January 2018 - A new beginning

January 2018. I some how came across The Primal Diet while browsing youtube. It mainly consists of Raw Meat of all kinds and fruit/vegetable juices. I took it to the next level and did completely raw carnivore. I was eating raw steak, organs like liver, kidney, brain. I was eating animal fat like beef suet and even found a raw milk source but unfortunately could not tolerate dairy is it gives me brain fog and makes me irritable. I could handle dairy just fine before all this. Anyways, by following this diet, I really began to see some improvements. It was subtle but my digestion was working a little better, I had more energy, a little more clarity and probably took me from 30% functionality to about 50-60%. I had a few days where I felt 100% cured, but they never lasted. The biggest and most notable good days were the days where I practiced sungazing. I would wake up at 6 am and sungaze for 30 minutes while barefoot in grass. Something about sungazing is healing guys. My eyesight also improved considerably for that single day after sungazing. I didn't need glasses to drive and my mood was incredible. I was so social and sharp. I would like someone to look into this. How can sungazing be so healing? Does it put is back in the parasympathetic?

Moving forward, I always had fucked up sleep and poor stress tolerance after PFS. I could never fall asleep and get deep sleep. If I ever got into an arguement with my girlfriend, it would trigger massive brain fog and I wouldn't be able to feel normal until I went to sleep. Sympathetic dominance anyone?

The Big shift happened after 1 night of reading forums for cures and hearing about GHB. You guys can do the research for yourselves, but it made sense to me. Take a big dose, knock yourself out and enter all stages of sleep, including stages 3 and 4 of deep sleep. I did it. Felt a little weird when I woke up, didn't really cure or change anything, felt like nothing. But then, a few days later, I got into a fight with my girlfriend in the car. It was intense. During a moment of silence, I lit up like a Christmas tree. I told my girlfriend that I didn't have brain fog! We just fought and I am completely calm and clear right now! At this moment I knew I was somewhere on to the right path.
---------

July 2019 - Additional Notes

Here I am writing this post. I've made slow and steady improvements but I'm far from cured, but I'm more functional. I can go to the beach, enjoy outtings and spend time with others, as long as I am 100% strict on my diet and I do not eat anything inflammatory. I've understood that for myself, most of my PFS has to do with being in a fight or flight state and needing to avoid those triggers, especially dietary triggers. However I do not want to live like this forever.

I've yet to do TEI. I do not know if I am a fast or slow oxidizer and I do not know if I am currently high or low DHT. During PFS I tried testosterone with DBol and it messed me up cognitively. @Boris and I seem to have the same type of PFS. I tried 5a-DHP and responded well initially and then after, nothing.

I plan on doing bloods for: Testosterone, DHT, E2, Preg, Prog, DHEA, Cortisol, Vitamin D, Ceruloplasm, Prolactin, LH, FSH, T3,T4

GHB seems to lose its potency but will continue using it. It is not a cure for me, but definitely improved my baseline tolerance for stress. Why? Maybe because it increases preg, prog and allo. Maybe it's that it let me finally access deep sleep or that it fully activates the parasympathetic through GABA receptors. Who knows.

There's another theory that's on my mind lately and it's making a lot of sense. Many of us, myself included, have had PFS symptoms way before I ever took finasteride. I've had stressful events that gave me the same exact cognitive symptoms I mentioned before. Except, I recovered. What I believe, is that PFS is largely due to a damaged limbic system in our brain. We are stuck in a trauma loop. Our brains rely on neurosteroids and anti stress chemicals to calm us down during tough times. We know finasteride reliably destroys our ability to cope with stress. After enough time of neurosteroids being depleted, we no longer cope with stress properly, we stay in fight or flight for too long, and our limbic system gets damaged by being in overdrive. We are stuck in limbic trauma. Our body wrongly processes information and stimulus as dangerous. This results in endocrine changes, inflammatory reactions, a whole cascade of effects. One of the biggest being affected is our gut/digestive health and our cognition. I urge everyone to look into DNRS -Dynamic Neuronal Reprogramming System. People have made insane recoveries from PFS-like symptoms just by healing their limbic system in their brain. This is not mental, this is about physically correcting areas of the brain damaged due to stress. Think PTSD for example.

As far as my zinc and progesterone supplementation, I'm not sure when I stopped, but I stopped progesterone and finasteride at the same time I believe, when PFS struck. However, I cannot recall correctly, but I may have become lazy with my progesterone supplementation towards when PFS hit me...Not sure if that is big or not. It could be.

Also, when I started the raw primal diet, I also started eating high-meat. I find this helps a lot of anxiety/depression and cured my friends suicidal depression within 30 minutes. He suffered for 7 years. Most depression is due to low bacteria levels in the gut. When I have high meat, I laugh a lot easier, although I initially get a little brain fog, I feel pretty good after.

All thoughts, comments, questions and contributions are welcomed. Lets fix this.

---------------------------------------

UPDATE: October 18th 2019

TEI Results are IN. Attached here. Password is 5862.

Attachments

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Respect.

All I can say is I’m sorry you’ve had to fight what you’ve fought thus far. But I’m really glad a mind like yours and someone with the experiences like you have is here to talk, experiment, and help to rhyme and reason here.

I’m so glad you’ve made such strides this year. All I can say is that I’m learning a lot just from reading your story thus far.

Best of luck man. Can’t wait to hear when you’re fully on the other side.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Quick update. I've just purchased a hairtest from TEI and am waiting for it in the mail. Been searching the forums doing research and it gets pretty confusing. Here is a quote from Helen:

"Progesterone is pro hair? LOL sure . Hairloss is 2 types. one is from AGA with low potassium and high progesterone and DHT sensitivity. and second type is protein wasting hairloss, high potassium, low progesterone high oxidation.( Danny Roddy case - not androgenic at all.)

Try to give progesterone to type 2. and that person will lose all his hair within a month. Try to give it to type one and that person will gain hair."

Based on my observations, I would say my hairloss is AGA, with low potassium. It started when I was 15, slowly. When I was 19 I was hospitalized with a heart virus (call me Goku) and the doctors noticed I have very low potassium levels. I also have low blood pressure. I am a salt addict as well, likely a compensation mechanism. I also responded VERY well to taking finasteride and progesterone. I started both at the same time. Again:

Hair loss at 15, slow and steady
Low potassium levels
Salt addiction
At 23 years old I took fin (1.25mg/day), progesterone (20-40mg/day), zinc (150-200mg/day) and I was a HYPER responder. I literally grew 8 years worth of hair in 4 months. My mood was incredible, energy was good and was able to gain weight/muscle. 7 Months after fin and stressful events, I crashed. Stopped everything all together.

Can someone explain to me biochemically what happened to me? Finasteride and Progesterone forced potassium into my cells, giving me an artificial high-metabolism, but causing oxidative stress? Is this correct? I was sensitive to progesteorne and DHT in the beginning, then through fin and progesterone supplementation what happened? What happens when you take fin with 20-40mg prog per day? Why was I feeling amazing and what caused the crash? Depleted neurosteroids?

Trump_1776

May 5, 2018
United States
Quick update. I've just purchased a hairtest from TEI and am waiting for it in the mail. Been searching the forums doing research and it gets pretty confusing. Here is a quote from Helen:

"Progesterone is pro hair? LOL sure . Hairloss is 2 types. one is from AGA with low potassium and high progesterone and DHT sensitivity. and second type is protein wasting hairloss, high potassium, low progesterone high oxidation.( Danny Roddy case - not androgenic at all.)

Try to give progesterone to type 2. and that person will lose all his hair within a month. Try to give it to type one and that person will gain hair."

Based on my observations, I would say my hairloss is AGA, with low potassium. It started when I was 15, slowly. When I was 19 I was hospitalized with a heart virus (call me Goku) and the doctors noticed I have very low potassium levels. I also have low blood pressure. I am a salt addict as well, likely a compensation mechanism. I also responded VERY well to taking finasteride and progesterone. I started both at the same time. Again:

Hair loss at 15, slow and steady
Low potassium levels
Salt addiction
At 23 years old I took fin (1.25mg/day), progesterone (20-40mg/day), zinc (150-200mg/day) and I was a HYPER responder. I literally grew 8 years worth of hair in 4 months. My mood was incredible, energy was good and was able to gain weight/muscle. 7 Months after fin and stressful events, I crashed. Stopped everything all together.

Can someone explain to me biochemically what happened to me? Finasteride and Progesterone forced potassium into my cells, giving me an artificial high-metabolism, but causing oxidative stress? Is this correct? I was sensitive to progesteorne and DHT in the beginning, then through fin and progesterone supplementation what happened? What happens when you take fin with 20-40mg prog per day? Why was I feeling amazing and what caused the crash? Depleted neurosteroids?
That's how it happened with me to a T. Hyper responder to finasteride, but i noticed ED immediately.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Quick update:

Have been back on having the following regularly:

Carbonated water - San Pellegrino - With about 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon potassium - 2-3x per day. Has seemed to help a lot with energy and mood.
Raw Beef Liver - Sometimes fresh and sometimes rotten/fermented for probiotics like e.coli. - Seems to be helping with mood. Remember, e.coli feed the brain and nervous system by breaking down fats and amino acids to their smallest proportions. Low e.coli is present in almost every CFS case.

My libido is pretty high right now compared to 2 weeks ago, night and day. I used to get POIS sometimes but lately I am fine. I've even orgasmed 4 times in 1 day a few days ago with no POIS so something is working.

Still a little brain fog, numbed emotions and lack of zest for life, but better than it was. I mainly care about the mental sides.

I've been revisiting finasteride studies and came across the ones mentioning changes to rat gut microbiomes. I think this is something we cannot overlook. Seeing as e.coli plays a huge role in CFS and mental health, meanwhile fin is altering the microbiome.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Update: 19th September 2019

Turns out my TEI got lost in the mail so I have to send another hair sample, waiting for that. My diet has been as follows:

Sparkling water with pink salt and potassium
raw beef (ribeye)
raw beef fat
raw liver, fresh and fermented
Raw milk & raw cream
Raw unheated honey

My libido is still decent but something is lacking. I decided to eliminate dairy yesterday because I know it contributes to my brain fog, anhedonia, irritability, etc. It's a shame because I crave it and it's so satisfying. It typically takes me 3-7 days to notice a different in my cognition once I eliminate dairy. I'm hoping this will help me get my emotions and excitement back. I also feel like potassium is fucking with me a little bit, so I will try salt only in my carbonated water. I've also been in the infrared sauna and sweating my ass off 3x per week for 45 minutes. Great detox but I have a voice in the back of my head that this is no good because I am losing a ton of minerals and electrolytes...Would love your guys' input.

The next things I'm experimenting with are:

Keeping/removing the honey
Removing the potassium
100% removing dairy.
Adding in a fulvic acid supplement (optimally organic fulvic acid)
Continuing infrared sauna & Gym combo

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Update:

Day 2 without dairy. Started off my day with sparkling water + salt, NO POTASSIUM. Immediately went for 30 minutes in the far infrared sauna. Sweated buckets. Upon finishing, I had more sparkling water, salt but also 2 drops of concentrated fulvic acid. Within minutes I felt more energy and a little more clear-headed than I have the last several days.

Seems like this is starting to work.

Sparkling water + salt
Carnivore diet (raw meat & animal fat, including liver)
Fulvic Acid

Will keep you guys updated. Also, turns out that saunas increase ACTH @Boris as a mechanism due to increase on body temps.

Effect of a Single Finnish Sauna Session on White Blood Cell Profile and Cortisol Levels in Athletes and Non-Athletes

"Increased core temperature induced by a sauna session promotes the release of adrenocorticotropic hormone, cortisol and catecholamines (Ježova et al., 1994; Pilch et al., 2007). Increased concentrations of cortisol after a sauna session provide a very sensitive indicator of thermal stress as a response to overheating during sauna bathing"

Boris

Staff member
Oct 3, 2017
Update:

Day 2 without dairy. Started off my day with sparkling water + salt, NO POTASSIUM. Immediately went for 30 minutes in the far infrared sauna. Sweated buckets. Upon finishing, I had more sparkling water, salt but also 2 drops of concentrated fulvic acid. Within minutes I felt more energy and a little more clear-headed than I have the last several days.

Seems like this is starting to work.

Sparkling water + salt
Carnivore diet (raw meat & animal fat, including liver)
Fulvic Acid

Will keep you guys updated. Also, turns out that saunas increase ACTH @Boris as a mechanism due to increase on body temps.

Effect of a Single Finnish Sauna Session on White Blood Cell Profile and Cortisol Levels in Athletes and Non-Athletes

"Increased core temperature induced by a sauna session promotes the release of adrenocorticotropic hormone, cortisol and catecholamines (Ježova et al., 1994; Pilch et al., 2007). Increased concentrations of cortisol after a sauna session provide a very sensitive indicator of thermal stress as a response to overheating during sauna bathing"
Nice, have you tried sparkling water alone without any diet changes? Does it help?

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Yes I have, sparkling water + salt seems to help a bit, but I have to 100% remove cow dairy. It simply does not help me, it inflames me.

I also used to add 1-2tblspn lemon juice to my water for the vitamin c for the adrenals, which I might do again soon.

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017
Quick update:

Have been back on having the following regularly:

Carbonated water - San Pellegrino - With about 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon potassium - 2-3x per day. Has seemed to help a lot with energy and mood.
Raw Beef Liver - Sometimes fresh and sometimes rotten/fermented for probiotics like e.coli. - Seems to be helping with mood. Remember, e.coli feed the brain and nervous system by breaking down fats and amino acids to their smallest proportions. Low e.coli is present in almost every CFS case.
There is a big difference between rotten and fermented! I can't see any benefit in eating rotten beef liver, that is likely to risk gastro infections IMO. To ferment the liver you would need a starter culture.

The best way to get e.coli is Mutaflor antibiotics, and I've read of people using the capsules as starter cultures to ferment sauerkraut or whatever and include that strain.

My gastro tests showed beneficial e.coli had been wiped out, but taking Mutaflor made me really constipated (they actually sell it as a cure for diarrhoea , so it's presumably effective!)

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
There is a big difference between rotten and fermented! I can't see any benefit in eating rotten beef liver, that is likely to risk gastro infections IMO. To ferment the liver you would need a starter culture.

The best way to get e.coli is Mutaflor antibiotics, and I've read of people using the capsules as starter cultures to ferment sauerkraut or whatever and include that strain.

My gastro tests showed beneficial e.coli had been wiped out, but taking Mutaflor made me really constipated (they actually sell it as a cure for diarrhoea , so it's presumably effective!)
You don't need a starter culture to ferment anything. The key is that the food is in its raw form. This is called High Meat. Just place fresh never frozen meat in a jar with lots of air-space. Air the jar every 2-3 days. This doesn't cause gastro infections at all. I suggest you look into High Meat from The Primal Diet. This method of probiotics has cured depression in many people. I used this high meat to cure my friends 7 year suicidal depression.

Native people were the ones that started this high-meat thing. Its the best way to get predigested amino acids, fats and a bomb of beneficial bacteria into the body, aside from other fermented foods as well. There is no difference between letting raw milk sour and letting raw meat rot in its own bacteria/enzymes. The key is to air it to let the aerobic bacteria proliferate.

Last edited:

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
You don't need a starter culture to ferment anything. The key is that the food is in its raw form. This is called High Meat. Just place fresh never frozen meat in a jar with lots of air-space. Air the jar every 2-3 days. This doesn't cause gastro infections at all. I suggest you look into High Meat from The Primal Diet. This method of probiotics has cured depression in many people. I used this high meat to cure my friends 7 year suicidal depression.

Native people were the ones that started this high-meat thing. Its the best way to get predigested amino acids, fats and a bomb of beneficial bacteria into the body, aside from other fermented foods as well. There is no difference between letting raw milk sour and letting raw meat rot in its own bacteria/enzymes. The key is to air it to let the aerobic bacteria proliferate.
This stuff is so interesting and I’m glad you’re bringing it to this forum @MCurtone .

My gut is getting fixed currently with nutritional balancing, ocguy gut drink (w/ fermented in coconut water probiotics and transfer factor classic), raw milk, and a lot of fermented foods like sauerkraut, kimchi. Good Okinawa diet.

But I wouldn’t oblige to trying something like that some day .

tanedout

Oct 17, 2017

Interesting, haven’t heard of that before. So not really rotten meat, it’s like self-fermented

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Update: 26th September 2019

It's been 1 week without any dairy or carbs. I've been strict raw carnivore/keto for a week now. Energy is more consistent. I am not crashing at all after eating or in the afternoon. I do find it difficult to wake up and get out of bed, but once I'm up I'm good all day. I seem to be sleeping better. Vivid dreams too. Still a little brain fog and anhedonia, but today I laughed harder than I have in a long time. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I was crying. Felt great. I'm also noticing myself be more silly and self-entertained like talking to myself in silly ways and making fun of other unfortunate situations at work, instead of being upset. These are all signs of my old self.

It's been a very subtle improvement. My libido is lower and I am also doing NoFap. Cognitively I'm still far from 100% but it's been quite good the last few days.

Note, I also started Panax Ginseng 2 days ago, tomorrow is day 3. I take 1 dose around 11 am.

Diet:

70% raw meat diet
30% cooked meat - salted
Raw beef fat
Sparkling water
1 gram panax ginseng 30% ginsenoside extract

No other supplements at this time. Will keep you updated.

I noticed I have a lot of grey hairs. I've had them for months, and I mean a lot and I am only 26. This is either heavy metal detox or I am very deficient in copper, which could explain the flat emotions. Will be back on beef liver asap.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Turns out my TEI got lost in the mail so I have to send another hair sample, waiting for that.
My god that's awful. that would fucking drive me crazy. tho i did lose RU and some other stuff at times (destroyed by customs).

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Was doing some thinking. These things are certain:

Anything that increases neurosteroids and 5ar make me feel better, so it seems.

Taking dbol or preformed DHT substances = feeling HORRIBLE. I took dbol and within 30 minutes I was SMACKED with retardation, irritability, brain fog but insane libido and sensitivity.

Why? Taking these DHT's likely downregulates DHT/5ar even more. Going back to @Helen 's earliest theory - finasteride basically causes the brain to use progesterone to oppose estrogen instead of dht. dht stays downregulated. That would mean there's no reason to have 5ar, so 5ar stays low. Low 5ar, = low neurosteroids. It seems like a no-brainer. There is no doubt about the neurosteroid issue. All PFS people have low numbers.

Clomid protocol will block estrogen in the brain, this will cause estrogen production to increase while also increasing the receptors, since its blocked. As we lower clomid, we will take zinc to keep progesterone receptors in check, take dostinex or b6 to keep prolactin low, this allows more steroids to be produced and the body will have no choice but to use endogenous DHT to oppose estrogen and upregulate it, since we are keeping progesterone in check with zinc.

At that point the switch takes place, DHT is now opposing estrogen as we were pre-fin but with hair loss. Now we have dht at stable levels, thus with 5ar being regulated and used properly. Metabolites come back online, neurosteroids come back online, etc.

Its clearly a theory but its what Helen used to cure himself in the beginning and I'm sure I've seen other cures from similar protocols. I even had a massive increase in my baseline after a random clomid cycle for PCT. Basically I was a wreck from 2016-2018. I decided to do a cycle of test prop, about 150mg/week. During my PCT, I did clomid only, likely taking zinc too but I forget. I was not trying to do this protocol at all, this is by chance. But at the end of the protocol I had a lot more ZEST for life again, and it lasted, until I did another cycle but used nolvadex as PCT instead - Felt awful.

And then we would just add in manganese to control hair loss since we are androgenic hair loss types.

I mean cd's protocol using herbs...these herbs are all boosting test, estrogen, dht, FSH and LH...

Eventually some combo or some particular herbs work...and I think its through the same or similar mechanism above.

Again, this might not cure everyone.

But in a nutshell: Why do we feel like shit on test or DHTs? - They downregulate dht/5ar further

Why do we/did we feel better on neurosteroids? - They are depleted

Why do we feel better on things that increase 5ar? - because its downregulated

Why is 5ar/dht downregulated? - Brain is using progesterone to oppose estrogen instead of using dht - DHT not needed, stays downregulated, as does 5ar enzyme.

Why is progesterone dominant? - It was blocked from using fin (progestin), same as deca dick, etc. So the body upregulated receptors. Likely combine it with high prolactin and you're extra fucked. Then you've got POIS. Poor ability to cope with stress is just a by-product of all this and is a ticking time bomb depending on lifestyle.

This has been on my mind lately. I cannot find dostinex, but it seems like b6 spread throughout the day does just as good as a job. I am considering doing this asap before getting on TEI.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Update: October 2nd 2019

I mailed in my TEI. 10-20 days until the results come in. Feeling slightly better these days but far from cured. I will be going on TEI and getting full bloods as soon as I can. Before I try the Clomid + Dostinex protocol, I want to see all my baselines.

Diet:

Raw meat (beef, including liver)
Raw fat (beef fat)
Cooked meat (cuts of beef with pink salt)
Unheated honey
Sparkling Water
Fulvic Acid (on and off)

Symptoms:

Libido comes and goes
Sometimes POIS
Anhedonia - Lack of emotions, no excitement, or zest for life. This is the biggest issue I want to solve.
Brain Fog - Not so bad but still present - Dependent on food. If I have dairy, it gets real bad.
Fatigue - Better on keto, but definitely crash after carbs like rice. Energy has been consistent (no crashes, but low in general) Honey at night seems to be okay.
Hair Loss - Hair has definitely slowly been thinning and receding during pfs last 3 years
Candida - Lots of candida, especially orally. Have had fungus come out of enemas before.

MCurtone

Apr 7, 2019
Canada
Update: October 5th 2019

Each day I've been feeling better and better. I'm starting to narrow things down that help me feel better. The past 2 days I've had a lot of mental clarity and consistent positive mood/emotions. My sex drive also exploded last night and had a great time with my girlfriend. Orgasm felt strong and I had that carnal desire to ravage my girlfriend, which was missing for a while. POIS wasn't too bad and I feel pretty damn good today.

Mind you I am far from cured, but I actually feel good/better than the past several weeks.

Diet last few days:

Raw beef
Raw liver
Fermented/Rotten liver (high meat, probiotics)
Raw beef fat
Raw unheated honey
Sparkling Water (San Pellegrino)
Fulvic Acid 2-3x per day

That's it. No other supplements. Right now I am experimenting with salt. Do I need it? How do I feel without it? If I do need it, how much. Do I follow cravings, etc. People say salt helps increase metabolism, others say its a stressor. Who knows. Once I narrow down the salt issue, I might start taking boron/borax to help with this candida issue I certainly have. But before that, I will be getting bloods and my TEI results in. Things are looking positive so far.

I also find myself craving rice, but not sure my body is ready for that. If I have carbs during the day time, they tend to make me crash, especially if I am around EMF in my office at work, so I do protein + fat during the day. At night I have a lot of honey with my protein and fat. Also, for those of you who feel you are EMF sensitive, you NEED lots of saturated fat to protect your cells and keep their structural integrity.

Last edited:

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
Good, that is what I told you , you just made yourself zinc toxic, and liver helps with it since it is very very high in copper. That is all.

taking 150mg of zinc a day for 4 years, totally killed your noradrenaline. and taking liver helps to get it back online.

Without noradrenaline, you make no adrenaline, and thus cortisol has to go up to control histamine, as oppose to adrenaline.

then you will need magnesium and potassium later on, and then salt.

You were severely magnesium deficient before. Thus you had low potassium. I assume. before taking fin.

but instead of magnesium , you took zinc. this made you even more magnesium deficient.and copper deficient.