Manu's Log

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I tried to up my dosage to 3/3 in last few days and things got completely out of control like the first time when I tried to take the full dosage.
Today I took cortison and some antihistamine which my doctor prescribed me.
Which is completely detrimental to ARL but it's probably the end of hair mineral balancing for me either way.
I have invested so much energy to get this to work.
It's not possible.
Maybe I will go down the route which @bruschi11 send me but I'm scared of antibiotics because the last time antibiotics made feel the worst and didn't help in any way.
I'm lost guys.
I don't know what to do.
wait why not just stay on the reduced dose , since you went higher dose and that didn’t work

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I have slept on a grounding sheet for about 1 week now.
All my illnesses which are accompanied by huge oxidative stress (varicose veins, chronic rhinosinusitis) have improved. My mental energy seems to be a little bit better also.
Negative thing is that my fatigue has worsened and I'm very very depressed.
Could grounding lead to chelation of heavy metals?
@opiath Have you experienced negative similar things?

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Taking 1 dosage of my ARL supplements pulled me out of my depressive state - amazing.
I wish I could them them regularly but I already feel like I'm getting sick from it again (took another one yesterday). Usually I do better in summer so maybe I will try to continue ARL next year.
I think I might be very low in copper or something which causes my depression...

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I have decided to stop sleeping grounded. Depression is unbearable right now. I had a lot of improvements while sleeping grounded and I wish I could continue. But it is not worth it when I become this depressed and - actually feeling this sad.

All of my friends and colleagues use stuff to get through the day and I can't use any of these:
- Coffee: I get hectic, hot, sweat profusely, brain fog, huge anxiety.
- Sugar: To much oxidative stress, everything gets worse
- Alcohol: Same as sugar but worse
- Nicotine: Feel horrible, I think I am already high in acetylcholine. Ate portuguese sardines yesterday and felt horrible afterwards.

I try to take my ARL supplements here and there. I think it increases dopamine or something. I feel a little bit better in terms of mood. But of course worse in many other ways. My temperature drops and I feel very cold for 1 - 2 days. Might be the copper idk.

I'm stuck. I don't know what to do besides waiting for summer.
If somebody see something what I have overlooked please let me know.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Maybe try forcing the ARL supps full dosage for a 1 month as a test to see if you improve after going through deep depression.

Or drop ARL and try that B2 protocol.

opiath

Oct 18, 2017
Bulgaria
Your depression sounds like high acetycholine.
It's screwing up your serotonin. Either by draining tryptophan (Acetylcholinesterase) or by slowing ventilation. Probably both.
Maybe ARLs purpose is to feed some other mineral after they induce hypoventilation (zinc?).
If you take copper in this case you're killing serotonin more and increasing adrenaline.
I don't know what you're missing. Just making guesses.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Thanks for the comments guys.
Maybe I should lower my intake of choline then...

I think I will send in my hair to ARL again just to see what has happened. Maybe I'm in a different body chemistry now or maybe it will give me some clue.
At least I will have some hope...

I have taken cortisone and an antihistamine about 6 weeks ago. I hope this won't fuck up my hair test.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Your depression sounds like high acetycholine.
It's screwing up your serotonin. Either by draining tryptophan (Acetylcholinesterase) or by slowing ventilation. Probably both.
Maybe ARLs purpose is to feed some other mineral after they induce hypoventilation (zinc?).
If you take copper in this case you're killing serotonin more and increasing adrenaline.
I don't know what you're missing. Just making guesses.
I think it is IDO enzyme which uses up tryptophan. It is because I have chronic viral infection.
Low tryptophan, low serotonin, high acetylcholine.
Then nitric oxide should go up, no? @Helen
This should kill the virus, right?
What is missing here?
Am I low in arginine?

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
Thanks for the comments guys.
Maybe I should lower my intake of choline then...

I think I will send in my hair to ARL again just to see what has happened. Maybe I'm in a different body chemistry now or maybe it will give me some clue.
At least I will have some hope...

I have taken cortisone and an antihistamine about 6 weeks ago. I hope this won't fuck up my hair test.
Try to cut it as close as possible to the scalp.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Depression subsided over the last days. It's excess acetylcholine for sure.
I just tested it with some lecithin. Nearly instant depression.
I didn't react to choline this strongly in the past. A year ago I used to eat sardines here and there and I liked them.

This tells me I'm in a different body chemistry right now. I guess my acetylcholine increased during this cycle.
Is this due to increased manganese?

I have to do another hair test.
I took cortison and antihistamine on 22th of november. After that I have been at the barber to cut my hair. Now I have to get a hair cut again so my hair are growing fairly quick. I guess it won't be visible in my hair anymore if I cut them now as close as possible to the scalp.