Manu's Log

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Dear diary
I started to take 1/3 ARL dosage the last days and I think I can handle it this time. I will start to slowly moving to the full dosage.
I remember on my first cycle it was the same. I couldn't handle the full dosage at first - it's just too strong.

This time besides my nose getting horrible inflamed I also feel my bones and joints like crazy. I think it is the copper which converts the vitamin d into active vitamin d.
And probably connective tissue is being built.

In terms of emotions I felt quiet good on last days. I think I'm much more emotional but in a good way.
Few days ago I took one dosage and then played volleyball with some friends. On the next day at work my mind had this sharpness which I haven't felt for many many years. On the following day it was gone unfortunately.

I seem to be the case where they see the infection and are pounding one with copper. Probably for many cycles until it resolves. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Quote of the day: "Life is not a movie. Good guys lose, everybody lies, and love... does not conquer all."
It's not entirely true but it's a great "antidote"... in low dosage.

Have an ice tea!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
ice tea for soyboys. just drink evian. or coke zero. or iced espresso (0 cals or near it) and chew on some ice cubes. sometimes i have some frozen spinach or just smell it if i've been good exercise wise.

Last edited:

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I have to write it off my chest again.
This cycle is really horrible. Besides the inflammation in my sinus it actually feels like my brain is inflammed.
Fatigue is hitting strongly.
And remember I still am on 1/3 of the dosage. No way I can get on the full dosage.
I can't do anything right now. I put all my energy into work and when I go home I have no energy to do anything at all.
Also I'm feeling depressed and tired all the time.

ARL is definitely increasing my NADPH through manganese and b1. Also there seems to be some histamine thing going on (probably b6 or copper).
Maybe my body is fighting the virus and I get flooded with aldehydes. I don't know.

If I would see any other way of getting out of this mess I would stop mineral balancing. But I don't see any other way.
I have adapted my everyday life to cope with this cycle.
No alcohol, no sugar, no fap, no stimulants.
Otherwise I would have no chance.
It makes sense because my adrenals need all the power to fight the virus.

It got really cold the last days and taking the supplement crashes my body temperature.
So sometimes I get really cold and sometimes I sweat like crazy (probably low body temperature set point) - like today.

There are not many days in my life where I felt worse than today, I can tell you.

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Haha now you know:) some days are hard but eventually you get used to Those days. At least I do... Good Luck bro

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
Stay Strong Mate!! Sounds difficult indeed. Keep at it.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
TEI made me too nice and normal, almost mammal like. very odd. ppl affronted me 1/100d on it. no one dares off tei (in real life i mean). maybe some well protected fat bitches in their 9 megaton suv's. why they even have that?? what massive loads are they hauling besides their fat ass anyways???

i will go on tei, currently feuding with some ppl in real life and it's really cold and im not sure i tried like 2mo to send it out. i dont understand!!!

also to be honest a couple of decidely single transexual soy activists of the finasteride persuasion decided to waste my time and patience, here on H/S. I hope they enjoy getting railed by hung shemales, the rest of their shitty lives. punk ass bitches.

Last edited:

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I have a lot of mental symptoms since about 2009 like brain fog, horrible short term memory etc. Despite being on ARL they haven't got better more so got worse to the point where my friends expressed worries about my mental health lately.
It is probably because of high ammonia. That's why my manganese is low because it got used up in the urea cycle.
I think my sugar metabolism doesn't work and adrenaline is not there so I can't oxidize lipids either.
I probably run on protein. That's why I need meat with every meal otherwise I get angry.

I really hope that now when ARL is giving me copper, b1 and 450% RDA manganese / dosage that this will increase my adrenaline and my ammonia will come down, cortisol will come down.

Recently I am a lot more anxious. I was shaking when I had to make a phone call at work. Probably increased adrenaline from Limcomin which my body is not used to yet. Had this on my first cycle too. I think after a while body let go sodium and it gets better.
No idea.

Nina

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
I have a lot of mental symptoms since about 2009 like brain fog, horrible short term memory etc. Despite being on ARL they haven't got better more so got worse to the point where my friends expressed worries about my mental health lately.
It is probably because of high ammonia. That's why my manganese is low because it got used up in the urea cycle.
I think my sugar metabolism doesn't work and adrenaline is not there so I can't oxidize lipids either.
I probably run on protein. That's why I need meat with every meal otherwise I get angry.

I really hope that now when ARL is giving me copper, b1 and 450% RDA manganese / dosage that this will increase my adrenaline and my ammonia will come down, cortisol will come down.

Recently I am a lot more anxious. I was shaking when I had to make a phone call at work. Probably increased adrenaline from Limcomin which my body is not used to yet. Had this on my first cycle too. I think after a while body let go sodium and it gets better.
No idea.
Watch out with B1 and manganese, im pretty sure they both increase cortisol and DHT and waste potassium

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I have been on 2/3 of the dosage for the whole week now.
Things have stabilised over the last few days.
I have optimised my whole day to day life to cope with it. For example I get out of bed more than one hour before I have to leave.
I immediately take the supplements. After one to two hours the immediate effects are balanced out usually and I feel fairly normal when I arrive at work.
Still no alcohol and very little sugar.

ARL does exactly what I was hypothesizing before starting the most recent cycle:
They increase my NADPH with b1 for example. Since my NOX is upregulated (infection - they see this through Na/K inversion) I get huge oxidative stress.
Therefore they feed all SODs (copper, manganese, zinc) to cope with this.

Hopefully this will get rid of the infection permanently.

I plan to get on the full dosage by next week.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement @MNK99 @RebelWithACause

Have a nice day!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
i told him to never ever EVER eat. exercise all the time. and do not emote for 6months.
lol the never ever ever eat is horrible advice for the average PFS case. Food is what carries us.

But, I saw what that guy was eating on That app portal thingy (forgot name)... that guy was eating enough and could afford to take a break lol!

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA

No idea.
Look into mycoplasma for high ammonia, low manganese. That’s what I had at the beginning of this journey.

You could eliminate that which could change really everything.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
lol the never ever ever eat is horrible advice for the average PFS case. Food is what carries us.

But, I saw what that guy was eating on That app portal thingy (forgot name)... that guy was eating enough and could afford to take a break lol!
I told him and 20000 others exactly how to cure themselves 2 years ago. Or at least how to get a hell of a lot better. IF they don't listen, that's on them. I got shyt to do.
"Just Kidding". "I'm Sorry" @OmicronPlus.

I don't know man, eating like ANYONE else let alone family, I'd be screwed. Fasting saved me, I'm 3x more ripped and 20x stronger than every personal trainer I see. They're not doing 110 dips, 480 reps at the gym 150-225% bodyweight (400% for legs), coming back home and doing 570 pushups. That's from fasting, and fasted training years, and rebuilding lean mass (which wasn't hard because it was there, post fasting and eliminating fluid fat weight gain., fixing digestion for the most part, and b, mg, b for fat carbs protein digestion, just like TEI not exactly, but basically everything tei does or repleting most of what i deplete -- vis a vis that and electrolytes 16months or so).

But yes, I'd be even more disgustingly thin if I still never ate. 170-179 fighting shape. 180-189 strength athlete shape. 199-220 bodybuilder shape. 400-900lb KILLER WHALE SHAPE.

I'm certain SLOW oxis can benefit from fasted training, fasting at large (real fasting. water. maybe bone broth once a day max). ideally even fasting + ocean (no ocn here).
Every single person? no. I can't sum up 20mo of stuff i told omicron, at least 40% say even 5% was useful, that's a ton of advice.

Pre FIn I ate better than 98 99% of people. Crash, who cares I was sick regardless. Badly. After, better than 100% of people for over a year straight. easily, bc I did anyways.
Mostly for desire to return to original true form and function and thinness and strength.

Last edited:

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Look into mycoplasma for high ammonia, low manganese. That’s what I had at the beginning of this journey.

You could eliminate that which could change really everything.
Thanks but is this specific to mycoplasma?
I think every infection will upregulate NOX right?
This means huge oxidative stress therefore oxidation of sugar and lipids will be inhibited - as I understand it.
Then cortisol goes up to use protein as energy source which increases ammonia and manganese get low because it is used up in urea cycle?
I have no idea. i just hope ARL will fix this. I really hope so.

EDIT: how did you get rid of mycoplasma? Antibiotics?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thanks but is this specific to mycoplasma?
I think every infection will upregulate NOX right?
This means huge oxidative stress therefore oxidation of sugar and lipids will be inhibited - as I understand it.
Then cortisol goes up to use protein as energy source which increases ammonia and manganese get low because it is used up in urea cycle?
I have no idea. i just hope ARL will fix this. I really hope so.

EDIT: how did you get rid of mycoplasma? Antibiotics?
This guy is great @manu . I actually have a personal relationship with him now and e-mail with him from time to time. But the 21 day clarithromycine program is what I would probably do if I had bad mycoplasma again. Use biofilm busters with it.

Here is what worked for me; No more CFID Part-1

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
Thanks for the link @bruschi11
I'm scared of antibiotics but if ARL won't succeed I have to go a route like this.
He mentions sinus problems and he is damn right.

But I think what ARL does makes a lot of sense.
We will see.

Thanks a lot!
Clarithromycine won't hurt you. It is very gentle on gut. Ask @Ocguy , he'll tell you same thing as he used an antibiotic similar to this very recently.

ARL is great and should be able to handle the infection hopefully. But if not, and you want to try to jump ahead quickly. This might be great idea.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
1. RE: Your Log:
Not to sound cynical, TEI/ARL makes us all sick or uncovers things whatever it does. Multiple eye and nose infections and other stuff after my 2 cycles. Third one will give me THE AIDS probably. It had many positives, but Jesus Mineral Christ!!!

2. Renegging on False Information I inadvertendly believed for a mere moment:
I wanted to believe... I never actually truly once believed in him. I was just being stupid.

Sorry I made a mistake. my first instinct and what i felt and truly believed 100% of this entire year or whenever that fat fuck graced us with his unholy presence, is that he's garbage. he's actually worse than those other ones. i think that one troll and i would get along if we did drugs together, but i was pissed off so i said fuck them too, it's just easier / saves time, nothing personal.

anyways, in summary: omicron's a bitch. and the protocol i put him on is: shutting up, starving to death, slave labor, and exsanguination.
i'm an extraoridinarily forgiving and kind person, but EVEN I HAVE LIMITS!!!
NOTE BENE: "slave labor camp = maoist camp = canadian fat camp -- non soyboy edn, i.e. run by me."
note bene 2: im against other messed up camps. and against all forced labor camps. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY CAMPS.

He does not deserve advice nor companionship nor comraderie. All he deserves is HELL. And not the cool part of hell either, the terrible parts only.

despite his trollery at least @OmicronPlus' insanity is funny. and he's a loveable troll. unlike... all the other ones. watch his lazy fat ass get cured before all those haters. i've been coaching @OmicronPlus and slowly but surely, day by day, I've been making him less disgusting. more boy and less pig.

Last edited:

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I tried to up my dosage to 3/3 in last few days and things got completely out of control like the first time when I tried to take the full dosage.
Today I took cortison and some antihistamine which my doctor prescribed me.
Which is completely detrimental to ARL but it's probably the end of hair mineral balancing for me either way.
I have invested so much energy to get this to work.
It's not possible.
Maybe I will go down the route which @bruschi11 send me but I'm scared of antibiotics because the last time antibiotics made feel the worst and didn't help in any way.
I'm lost guys.
I don't know what to do.