Manu's Log

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Got my hair test and started supplementation today.

My symptoms are: Insomnia, Fatigue, Varicose veins, Skin rashes, Nasal polyps, Fungal foot.

I'm NOT PFS, PAS or anything else. Just some imbalanced guy...

Supplementation: Megapan, Endo-Pan, Endo-Dren, Betaine HCL, Limcomin, Paramin.

So they basically give me a lot of b5, b1 and b6 (in that order) and manganese.
I always had a strong response to b5 but I wasn't convince that it is a good response, so I never continued to take it...
I ordered the supplements and have taken it today for the first time. I feel a strong response (a little bit of a headache unfortunately...). And I'm craving for something probably protein not sure about it yet.

I plan to do a retest in about 3 months and I'm very curious what happens. Maybe I will become a classic slow oxidizer with a lot of copper? Let's see...

BTW: I have lots and lots of hair. More hair than anyone in my family. So this particularly imbalance seems to be very good for hair growth (another data point for you guys).

hairtest.png

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
Got my hair test and started supplementation today.

My symptoms are: Insomnia, Fatigue, Varicose veins, Skin rashes, Nasal polyps, Fungal foot.

I'm NOT PFS, PAS or anything else. Just some imbalanced guy...

So they basically give me a lot of b5, b1 and b6 (in that order) and manganese.
I always had a strong response to b5 but I wasn't convince that it is a good response, so I never continued to take it...
I ordered the supplements and have taken it today for the first time. I feel a strong response (a little bit of a headache unfortunately...). And I'm craving for something probably protein not sure about it yet.

I plan to do a retest in about 3 months and I'm very curious what happens. Maybe I will become a classic slow oxidizer with a lot of copper? Let's see...

BTW: I have lots and lots of hair. More hair than anyone in my family. So this particularly imbalance seems to be very good for hair growth (another data point for you guys).

View attachment 602
Some of your ratios are close to ideal...that’s great. And your minerals are either in range or close to it. Looks like pretty good results but I’m certainly no expert. Best of luck to you. Provide updates often. Glad to see you’re not suffering from pfs or pas or anything like that. It is horrible what those drugs have done to us.

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
So it is now the third day I'm using the supplements.
I definitely feel something going on in my body. Unfortunately my fatigue is worse now and I still feel the strange headache. Hopefully things will get better...
@manu Just curious, what does ARL have you taking? I just started my ARL protocol and I am taking the following, morning, noon, and evening:
2 Megapan
1 Endo-Dren
1 GB-3
1 Paramin
1 Endo-Pan

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
@manu Just curious, what does ARL have you taking? I just started my ARL protocol and I am taking the following, morning, noon, and evening:
2 Megapan
1 Endo-Dren
1 GB-3
1 Paramin
1 Endo-Pan
I mentioned it in the first post:
One of each every morning, noon and evening except no Endo-Pan in noon.

They also give you so much b5. I think it is because we have adrenal insufficiency.
And also b5 -> CoA -> acetylcholine.
May I ask you, do you have any acetylcholine symptoms?
According to @Helen:
Low is dry mouth, poor memory. no sweating. High, sweating drooling , runny gut with inflammation
I have excessive sweating but also dry mouth and poor memory (should have added this to my symptoms list).
I'm curious if my memory will get better...

Good luck to you! You seem like a good guy!

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
I mentioned it in the first post:

One of each every morning, noon and evening except no Endo-Pan in noon.

They also give you so much b5. I think it is because we have adrenal insufficiency.
And also b5 -> CoA -> acetylcholine.
May I ask you, do you have any acetylcholine symptoms?
According to @Helen:

I have excessive sweating but also dry mouth and poor memory (should have added this to my symptoms list).
I'm curious if my memory will get better...

Good luck to you! You seem like a good guy!
Interesting. I do have really poor memory. I haven’t noticed excessive sweating or dry mouth though. So far I’ve experienced leg cramps and severe bloating. That’s the only effects from ARL so far but I’ve only been on it for a few days. Still, I will probably need to change something. Can’t continue waking up in the middle of the night with severe leg cramps. Thanks man...good luck to you too @manu !

Minime

Oct 4, 2017
I actually feel much worse taking the ARL supplements than before. My mood is bad, I feel pissed all the time.
There is definitely something going on with my adrenal glands...
I hope this pays off after all...
Maybe TEI would have been better for me...
I’m not doing well now either. I’m going to wait until I’m two weeks in before I provide a thorough update to everyone but I can tell you I am deeply depressed, angry, and my PFS sides have worsened considerably.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I actually feel much worse taking the ARL supplements than before. My mood is bad, I feel pissed all the time.
There is definitely something going on with my adrenal glands...
I hope this pays off after all...
Maybe TEI would have been better for me...
Likely chelation symptoms. Give it a few weeks.

Admiral

Dec 12, 2017
Holland
This is normal. Wait it out for another month, maybe even two.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
ARL still gives me a very bad mood.
I'm on vacation right now. I swim a lot in the sea, hopefully it helps balancing me...
Unfortunately I developed a huge full body rash like I have never experienced before.
I will stop ARL now for a few days to see if it caused by the supplements...
Maybe it is the sunscreen I've used (some allergic reaction)...
It's embarassing...

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Apparently I have some sort of Polymorphous light eruption on the skin. This is clearly because of high histamine, which I have atm because they give me so much b6 and only a little bit copper...
If I drop the supplements it smoothes out slowly. I have reintroduced them yesterday: Couldn't even sleep from aggressive skin itching...
Time for a break again -.-
Maybe it will be more tolerable when there is less sun exposure...

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I still have major skin itching. It gets better everyday. My crazy libido (high histamine) also normalized.
I feel an improvement in all symptoms I have and I would really like to start with supplementation again, but I'm worried that those crazy histamine reactions will start all over again.
Has anyone any idea what I should do?
I tried molybdenum because it is mentioned in Electrolytes Protocol.
I felt a strong response in my bones. But it didn't help with histamine.

I will eat more copper rich food now. Hopefully this helps...

EDIT: Maybe I could also power through it...Little crazy and I'm not sure if it would eventually work...

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
I think it is time for an update:
After a week on 1/3 of the usual dose, I'm on the recommended dose again now.

I still have skin itching, but not as crazy as it used to be.

Supplements don't make me pissed anymore (apparently) but I still get very fatigued.

My sugar tolerance/metabolism has improved a lot. I crave for sugar and I ate a lot of it this week. Usually I feel bad after it (very high blood sugar) but this doesn't happen anymore.

However my main symptoms have NOT improved. But let's see, I will give it time...

I think I will stay in this high histamine state until my DAO (copper) improves. And my copper (ceruloplasmin) is low because my metabolism (thyroid function) is low.
So probably it just takes time until my metabolism improves (Iron in cell). I have measured low body temperature most of the time (although I'm sweating) so this seems to be consistent.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
Apparently I don't have skin itching / histamine reaction anymore so I tried to double the dose yesterday and today. Got a really unpleasant headache from it today and severe fatigue.
While driving to a friend I wondered why ARL gives you the vitamins and minerals but basically no amino-acids and electrolytes (at least in my case). If you want to change the balance it would probably be a good idea to feed amino-acids and electrolytes also. If it's not in a directed/customized way than at least it should be the RDAs...
Then I figured - well that's what Electrolytes Protocol is all about! *facepalm*
At home I drank some electrolytes which I had (https://www.amazon.com/Trace-Minerals-000-Volts-8-Ounce/dp/B000Z98KF8)
Before I could never tolerate it and it tasted horrible to me.
Today I really liked it and I feel much better now (can't stop drinking it).

It is always fascinating to me: In every undertaking the hardest part is seeing the things which are in front of your eyes. It sounds stupid but if you think about it, that's exactly how it is.
There is a beautiful quote from german poet Friedrich Schiller:
Was ist das Schwerste von allem? Was dir das Leichteste dünken.
Mit den Augen zu sehen, was vor den Augen dir liegt.
What's the hardest thing to do? It's seems like the most easiest:
Seeing what's in front of your eyes

(Sounds much better in german... sorry)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
"What's the hardest thing to do? It's seems like the most easiest:
Seeing what's in front of your eyes."

Basically exactly what I meant 9 months ago when I said: Choose the path of least resistance, but illiterate wackjobs started crying out at me... telling me to meditate, even tho, I'm 8000x smarter than they are.

-In short, I agree with you mate.

-ALSO: I have no idea why, but I think Mineral balancing will help the foot, polyps, rashes, possibly veins too. and the rest.
-quite possibly also insomnia and fatigue.
-I think extended fasting (w/ careful refeed) can solve those 2 issues. I understand it's not for everyone
-And I believe it cannot be done while on mineral-balancing-supplementation.

Last edited:

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
-ALSO: I have no idea why, but I think Mineral balancing will help the foot, polyps, rashes, possibly veins too. and the rest.
-quite possibly also insomnia and fatigue.
-I think extended fasting (w/ careful refeed) can solve those 2 issues. I understand it's not for everyone
-And I believe it cannot be done while on mineral-balancing-supplementation.
I'm sure it will, manik!
Fasting is on my list of things to try some day. Also liver flush!
But for now I will stay on just ARL + Electrolytes Protocol.
Not sure how people manage to eat 16 egg whites (as mentioned in Electrolytes Protocol) but I will try to introduce them or at least make sure to get RDAs of protein.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
"Not sure how people manage to eat 16 egg whites (as mentioned in Electrolytes Protocol) but I will try to introduce them or at least make sure to get RDAs of protein."
Lol. Sounds pretty hard... $10-$16 dollars a day easily in Canada. Maybe not at Costco, but you need to apply for a membership. If I could just order online, using parent's card... that would be easier... 16 eggs = throw up... too many goddamned eggs for me at least!

Aflac94

Oct 10, 2017
United States
I'm sure it will, manik!
Fasting is on my list of things to try some day. Also liver flush!
But for now I will stay on just ARL + Electrolytes Protocol.
Not sure how people manage to eat 16 egg whites (as mentioned in Electrolytes Protocol) but I will try to introduce them or at least make sure to get RDAs of protein.
I don’t think you have to follow stuff like that exactly. Just eat some egg white or like you say recommend daily protein intake.