Low dose [1-2mg] Topical Test Base

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I have been wanting to give this another try for years. I was on TRT and I think the only reason that didn't end up working for me was arimidex. I tried the low dose topical after I had been off TRT for a while, but I was already too messed up and it just made me worse, even at .5mg/day. I just started this at .5mg a day and will slowly work up to 2mg/day. I used Ethanol and SFA as the carrier this time around. So far nothing bad like last time I tried.

@Helen has given us little nuggets of info about this over the years. Has anyone come across a dosing schedule suggestion? All in the morning, twice a day? Anyone who is doing this or has more info please post it here. I have collected quotes on this subject and will be working on compiling them.

The article below walks you through how to go about getting/making your own legally, in the US anyway.

New Way to Use Testosterone - Roger Mason

brix

Oct 4, 2017
From what I’ve gathered you want to mimic the body. Test is highest in AM so once a day in the morning would be my protocol.

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I’ve read about this and seen good results for people. Will be interesting trial.

I was advised only supplement testosterone. This is a way of doing it.. hope your body’s natural production does not slip at all while providing a good little boost in T.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
I have been wanting to give this another try for years. I was on TRT and I think the only reason that didn't end up working for me was arimidex. I tried the low dose topical after I had been off TRT for a while, but I was already too messed up and it just made me worse, even at .5mg/day. I just started this at .5mg a day and will slowly work up to 2mg/day. I used Ethanol and SFA as the carrier this time around. So far nothing bad like last time I tried.

@Helen has given us little nuggets of info about this over the years. Has anyone come across a dosing schedule suggestion? All in the morning, twice a day? Anyone who is doing this or has more info please post it here. I have collected quotes on this subject and will be working on compiling them.

The article below walks you through how to go about getting/making your own legally, in the US anyway.

New Way to Use Testosterone - Roger Mason
I think low dose Nolvadex or clomid works better. This way your not supressing anything. . Your just telling the brain to make more T.. all the bodybuilders use its when coming off cycle
I've helped a out 5 guys with low T with this therapy. . Only 3 pills a week and a good 350- 400 point boost.. and it's their own T

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I think low dose Nolvadex or clomid works better. This way your not supressing anything. . Your just telling the brain to make more T.. all the bodybuilders use its when coming off cycle
I've helped a out 5 guys with low T with this therapy. . Only 3 pills a week and a good 350- 400 point boost.. and it's their own T
But what happens when you stop it is the big thing. Most people go back to baseline is what I normally see.

This short acting testosterone base has very short half life like 1 hour. It shouldn’t suppress anything really is what many theorize.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I gave them and HCG all a try in the past [not at the same time], clomid defiantly worked for a while. Then something happened and I would puke followed by a lengthy dry heave session after every time I took it. I still have no idea what was causing that. I came across something about clomid being a carcinogen or something bad and never really considered it again. The results didn't stick but I would be fine with doing it a few times a year. I might have to give it another try in the future.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
I’ve read about this and seen good results for people. Will be interesting trial.

I was advised only supplement testosterone. This is a way of doing it.. hope your body’s natural production does not slip at all while providing a good little boost in T.
I am all too familiar with what being shutdown feels like. I'm certainly on the look out.

Since this is a relatively unstudied field, given the half life of ester-less, I'm curious how long you would be shutdown for even if you took too big of a dose. Hours? I'll learn soon enough if I up the dose too quickly.

I didn't use DMSO this time around, so I am assuming much less dose efficiency. 1mg this AM. How much makes it to the blood? No idea, I'll keep slowly upping the dose until something good or bad happens.

So far the only thing to note is much increased vascularity within 15 mins of forearm application.

Helen

Staff member
Oct 5, 2017
I am all too familiar with what being shutdown feels like. I'm certainly on the look out.

Since this is a relatively unstudied field, given the half life of ester-less, I'm curious how long you would be shutdown for even if you took too big of a dose. Hours? I'll learn soon enough if I up the dose too quickly.

I didn't use DMSO this time around, so I am assuming much less dose efficiency. 1mg this AM. How much makes it to the blood? No idea, I'll keep slowly upping the dose until something good or bad happens.

So far the only thing to note is much increased vascularity within 15 mins of forearm application.

why are you doing this, if you got better on TEI?

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
why are you doing this, if you got better on TEI?

Helen! How are things? Do you need any test subjects for your light prototype? I'll be out your way next week. How close are you to the Austrian Alps?

My sex hormones have never been what they should. I started getting blood tests when I was 15. My body doesn't produce enough and never has. You sparked my interest in giving this another try. I'll give this a try for a little while and come up with a long term plan based on my findings. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
But what happens when you stop it is the big thing. Most people go back to baseline is what I normally see.

This short acting testosterone base has very short half life like 1 hour. It shouldn’t suppress anything really is what many theorize.
Oh I think I'm confused on what he's trying to accomplish..
Any kind of t boosting requires consistency.. unless you can get the liver doing its job again.. or fix pfs.. is he trying to Kickstart something or just keep his levels up?

bruschi11

Oct 3, 2017
Boston, MA
I have no idea where I read about it. But test suspension low dose in the morning is basically what I remember.

I tried it. Injection hurt like a bitch. Most painful I’ve ever used- worse than urine.
But it gave me an incredible feeling like I just ate candy for a couple hours. Then I’d be all fucked up after. Just wasn’t right. I played a softball game on it- was so much fun.

Probably fits that moment of 45 seconds you told me about @Grambo . I got like 90 minutes out of it on like 3 occasions. After I’d pretty quickly feel worse than before.

This wasn’t with pfs. @Ocguy , Grambo doesn’t have pfs. Or at least he doesn’t think he does unless saw palm was in a supplement he doesn’t know about.

Ocguy

May 7, 2018
Orange county
I have no idea where I read about it. But test suspension low dose in the morning is basically what I remember.

I tried it. Injection hurt like a bitch. Most painful I’ve ever used- worse than urine.
But it gave me an incredible feeling like I just ate candy for a couple hours. Then I’d be all fucked up after. Just wasn’t right. I played a softball game on it- was so much fun.

Probably fits that moment of 45 seconds you told me about @Grambo . I got like 90 minutes out of it on like 3 occasions. After I’d pretty quickly feel worse than before.

This wasn’t with pfs. @Ocguy , Grambo doesn’t have pfs. Or at least he doesn’t think he does unless saw palm was in a supplement he doesn’t know about.
Oh, gotcha

RebelWithACause

Jan 20, 2018
The Netherlands
From what I understand what Helen said low dose test is to decrease catabolism/increase anabolism in some body chemistries. For example athletes who are catabolic from excessive training.

But if you are already anabolic (high Na/K - or high sodium?) and you use too much it will cause hairloss, anxiety, depression from too high sodium level. Plus testosterone retains iron in the body so if you already have high iron you will get even more iron probably.

So low dose testosterone can be used as a "supplement" for people who are catabolic (and low in iron?) and should be treated as such.

I see your first hairtest your Na/K ratio is high which means you are/were more anabolic already.

You also need to figure out what dosage you can take so you do not get shut down.

A lot of work for a small bit of benefit that you can get from minerals/vitamins and/or dietary choices.

I do think it is a cool experiment to try out.

Last edited:

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
Update;

All is good so far. I started with .5mg topical and have slowly worked my way up. I got to 3mg and had to stop cold turkey for two weeks on a trip to the Alps. A ton of strenuous activity on that trip hiking 25 miles/day, mountain climbing all during the heat wave. Point being I wasn't shut down and had a better baseline than prior to this experiment.

When I got back I started again at .5mg and slowly increased the dosage. I have been keeping detailed notes because I know I will pass my sweet spot and will try to get back there ASAP. I got up to 5mg and noticed hair falling out. This was the only side effect, everything else was great. Strength, desire for some form of resistance training, sex drive.

I'm now back at 1mg for a while, this was the best dose in my records. As insignificant as it seems, this has been huge for me. I'm gaining strength, putting on weight, recovering, all of it. I'm not positive why, but whenever I get sick or do just a little too much hiking, I will start to look like a POW, quick! I'm talking rail thin, never moved anything heavy in my life, lose all my strength. High cortisol? Low estrogen? Combination?

One more thought. I've always been interested in oxandrolone and have never stopped looking into it. I'm curious how that compound would act under a similar dosing schedule. Structurally it is very similar to test. I will give this a try in the future.

Has anyone here had any luck regaining body hair?

Any thoughts? Questions? Ask away.

Grambo

May 22, 2018
US
From what I understand what Helen said low dose test is to decrease catabolism/increase anabolism in some body chemistries. For example athletes who are catabolic from excessive training.

But if you are already anabolic (high Na/K - or high sodium?) and you use too much it will cause hairloss, anxiety, depression from too high sodium level. Plus testosterone retains iron in the body so if you already have high iron you will get even more iron probably.

So low dose testosterone can be used as a "supplement" for people who are catabolic (and low in iron?) and should be treated as such.

I see your first hairtest your Na/K ratio is high which means you are/were more anabolic already.

You also need to figure out what dosage you can take so you do not get shut down.

A lot of work for a small bit of benefit that you can get from minerals/vitamins and/or dietary choices.

I do think it is a cool experiment to try out.

I appreciate your thoughts. Yeah, hairtest wise I should be okay, in the anabolism department. Maybe its just a receptor issue? I am defiantly low androgen.

I would much prefer to use minerals/vitamins and diet, but have severely exhausted that genre with no lasting/repeatable solutions. I am just talking about androgen issues here. TEI is the best thing I have ever done overall.

I may just go back on that in the future if nothing else works. I started getting this bright red rash under each eye on my last weeks of TEI, that is the only reason I stopped. As soon as I stopped the rash went away. Everytime I tried to start taking them again, the rash came back. I was feeling so much better overall that I didn't need to keep taking it anyway. Copper?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Holy shyt, hiking 25mi a day. You're a killer, man!!