LOSSLESS*** FLAC*** / MP3 PLAYER DESTROYED/BUYING new one. FUCK! wtf sony this should be washing machine safe!???!

Feb 28, 2018
London, UK
Thanks for the heads up, I had read in reviews that they can get pretty hot. When using it for gaming I plan to mostly have it hooked up to a monitor on a cooling platform at my desk, will maybe look into liquid metal too. Just don't want to void the warranty :/
I can have a look here and there, remember there was a review in youtube where was shown the best laptops with the best cooling solutions for Intel Core i7-8750H, even then you should expect like 85-90 degrees C under full load though, we are talking about 6C 12T here. I remember when I bought my Lenovo Ideapad 330S with Ryzen 5 2500U, the CPU was hitting 100 degrees on Cinebench R15, I had to open it up, reapply the paste and went down to 75 dgrees C under the same bench program. Even after that I think that Lenovo will still service my laptop if anything happen, as long as the stickers in it are untouched :)

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
International Waters - Whaling
www.youtube.com
Any showerproof and explosion proof phones? Something super thin? I need something thinner than my Moto G2 or whatever the hell it is , maybe moto z2.
It's very thin and I've thrown it around 16-25x maybe more not sure. i want it to be as thin as a card case even better, thinner than a credit card. good speakers necessary. water and rain and snow proof.

Last edited:

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
HEY!!!!!!!!!
My FLAC/MP3 player may be in washing machine rite now. anyways stopping the cycle. it's small very small. sony. it's like 2-3 yrs old maybe 4. lasted long. screen kinda scratched. sadly i have like 4000 songs on there. tons of trance and tons of 90s to 2000 hiphop but i know what i like and possibly have lots of that on a sony ps3 in toronto. and also on a macbook here (in my place).

anyways, place in rice. uncooked rice in a tupperware or discard? explosion hazard? thanks, mnk.

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
FUCK NO GOD NO!!!!!!!!
I CANT deal w these thanksgiving motherfuckers let alone gym let alone study let alone work w no music.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ItS ALL RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
1570755531495.png
wait A20 is good but that's a retarded price. and a retarded color for that matter. chrome. slate. black. grey. gun grey. machine gun black are actual colors that are good. ill go with shiny bright metallic red also. fucking cucks all my walkmans that were hi res were 128 to 256gb. 64gb for 430 dollars??? WHAT?

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
fuck it. ill get this., other shyt later. need 2 devices so dont need to live with talking to other assholes out there in world too much. cant live wo portable music, ill lose my fucking mind.
1570809542806.png

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
lol
ya ya ya sounds like an ancient technology.
maybe that's a sincere question, reminds me of my first ipod when my friend in hi school got a mini mini disc walkman... (well past its age it seems, but it was sony and sounded excellent). i love sony walkmans. one constant in my life. my soundbars sony. had ps1 to ps4pro... tho barely any time recent yrs to play + was sick , or school.

last games played uncharted 4, mgsv (still havent beat, pretty scary at parts), red dead 2 (beat it), yakuza 0 (beat it), gta v yrs ago beat it.. sleeping dogs, and of c tekken.

standalone music players are mandatory for true audiophiles. music is life.

manu

Dec 9, 2017
Europe
lol
ya ya ya sounds like an ancient technology.
maybe that's a sincere question, reminds me of my first ipod when my friend in hi school got a mini mini disc walkman... (well past its age it seems, but it was sony and sounded excellent). i love sony walkmans. one constant in my life. my soundbars sony. had ps1 to ps4pro... tho barely any time recent yrs to play + was sick , or school.

last games played uncharted 4, mgsv (still havent beat, pretty scary at parts), red dead 2 (beat it), yakuza 0 (beat it), gta v yrs ago beat it.. sleeping dogs, and of c tekken.

standalone music players are mandatory for true audiophiles. music is life.
I was just joking ))
I like the sony brand a lot and they put all their weight behind mini disc in the 2000's )

MNK99

Nov 6, 2017
www.youtube.com
i see i thought you were being sincere, but perhaps i overstated my emphasis in case you were being mockulatory. i see i see. happy canadian thanksgiving. basically people like me give coke zero or black iced sugar free vanilla coffee to homeless people curling in minus 30. because we're retarded.